[ROM][MK2][AROMA] INFAMOUS S4™ | V9.0 | 3Minit Authorized distributor | Dec 1, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Jamison904

Jun 9, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Welcome to Infamous S4
Brought to you by @Jamison904 and @Mr Impossible
RULES:

Before you start using this rom here are some things you need to know:

1. I am NOT updating every week (I work 6 days a week and have a 2 year old and Pregnant wife)...

2. Don't ask for ETA, this is rude and offensive. When it is done it is done.

3. Custom Roms come without warranty. They are tested before release but something always can go bad. So if you broke your phone or you got fired because the alarm didn't go off - I am not responsible.

4. Support is limited. Sometimes I can answer your questions sometimes I don't have the time. There will be times I don't have an answer so please do no repeat your question or get offended because I haven't answered you.

5. Don't compare ROMs. It is rude and offensive for developers.  If the other rom has what you need, use that ROM.

6. Don't Kang my work. You may fool everyone else but I will know! If you want to use something just ask!

7. Read the change log. All relevant important information is there first! i.e. Bugs and fixes if there are any at the time.

8. Read and follow the how to install.

Code:
#include 
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

By using the rom you agree with the above terms!

HOW TO INSTALL:

• Download ROM and place on SD
  • Reboot into recovery
  • Wipe unless change log say otherwise  
  • Install the ROM
  • Reboot out of recovery
  • Skip setup wizard (you can put your name in)
  • wait five minutes for all to settle as this is a highly tweaked ROM and Kernel
  • Reboot
  • Install the 3minit app (not included, but the frameworks of 3minit are. Nothing else needed.)

Additional install info:
here_zpsc67d22f7.gif

• Go to the play store and buy the paid version of 3minit to suport the developer. It is only $2 and gets updated first! If you can't do this go to his thread where he gives away free older versions. Make sure to thank gharrington and tell him Infamous sent you. :cool:
  • Now install Xposed. The installer app comes with the ROM. Open it and click install. Don't reboot yet. Hit the tab above that says modules and turn on the modules you want to use... now reboot.
  • Driver for Viper4ANDROID = CortexA8 with NEON
    Now enjoy the fastest and most customizible  ROM for the S4.

2r71ool_zps251704d9.png

Gql2w.png

About:
  • Offical M919UVUAMDL
  • Infamous S4™ Kernel by default
  • 3Minit frameworks ported by      @Mr Impossible Make sure to thank him!
  • Busybox
  • Rooted
  • Deodexed
  • Zipaligned
  • Zipalign on boot script
  • Wifi Calling enabled
  • Sysro/sysrw
  • Carrier IQ Free
  • App/data Support
  • Debloated
  • 3G/4G/Wi-Fi Speed And Signal Enhancements
  • Build.Prop Tweaks
  • Init.d Scripts
  • AOSP 4.2 Keyboard
  • Faster SD Card read/write
  • Nova 2.0
  • DSP Manager
  • Removed Ads
  • Updated SU binary
  • Koush's superuser
  • Menu to kill
  • 100% battery mod
  • Wifi Tethering (widget need to activate - Playstore link
  • AOSP Browser with native sync
  • S4 supported xposed installe
  • Trickster MOD
  • inverted GenieWidget.apk
  • Ondemand and CFQ as default
  • Fast Charge
  • Faux Sound support
  • USKM - INFO - First S4 Kernel to bring this to you!
  • added SIO and ZEN schedulers
  • activated Conservative governor
  • SETUID restrictions removed
  • Nottach Xposed v12 - All credit goes to him. Give him a thanks or even donate if you can. Dude rocks! - Thread
  • Xposed Theme engine
  • Xposed installer
  • Custom Bootanimation support
  • Upgraded DSP Manager
  • Team Infamous dark dialer
  • XthemeEngine beta 5
  • CSC tweaks
  • Google Edition Camera with Photosphere
  • Google Ears
  • Trickster MOD
  •  inverted GenieWidget
  • InfamousCPU script
  • InfamousAPKboost script
  • CPU Sleeper apk by my personal buddy Eugene373 if you like it please support him and get the PRO Version
  • V6 Supercharger Script! Thanks to zepplinrox!Read here
       Also included the scripts under  system/xbin/scripts so you can modify to your preference:
  • Die-Hard_Battery_Calibrator_RC5 (because stock the battery isn't read correctly)
  • KickAssKernelizer_Tweaks_Installer_Update_3_RC11_Test_1
  • V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-Update9_RC11_Test_9
  • !FixAlign_Test_6
  • 3Minit authorized distributer!!!

user4619873_pic37094_1371967534_zpsee167bbf.png
    42379inr2uc1_zps381b88c4.gif

• 3Minit Framework 2.4 by gharrington Please donate to him!! - Donate link Also please buy his donate app as it works best with our firmware!!! Link to the app on the play store
  • We are supporting the frameworks on our end. Do not go into his thread for tech support! Thanks
  • Xposed runs great along side of 3minit! There is nothing this update can't do.

422screenshots_zps5f74c130.gif

User Testaments:

Just a few words on the INFAMOUS S4™ Rom.

What I like about my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone is that it packs the INFAMOUS S4™ Rom developed by Jamison904.

The INFAMOUS S4™ rom is the most responsive Rom here at XDA. The Infamous S4 delivers spectacular performance with proficiency.    The Infamous s4 battery life is like immortal with permanency and packs infinity like hours of resilient energy parallel to that of lava flowing down a mountain just ready to consume any task effortlessly with a robust fast charge technique.  

The Infamous S4 packs countless mods and tweaks that makes the Samsung Galaxy S 4 the most unique phone of its kind. The turbo six-sigma like tweaks are so adroit and effective that all of the activities that are being performed transparently to the user so efficiently like clockwork.

Finally the Kernel that drives the train, The Infamous S4 kernel delivers stability and consistency style of performance with a powerfully enhanced kernel that provides multitasking through clear full-system memory de-duplication that makes reduction of memory use effective which returns the longevity back to the battery flawlessly.

Bravo to Jamison904 for the crafty development of the Infamous S4 Rom.  

I am looking forward to his next release.

See this is why I am on the Infamous wagon...the support system is incredible and I dont have to pay a dime. Told my friend I am famously infamous....my phone just too sexy it get alot of attention puahahahhaha

Famously Infamous

Keep up the good work Jamison. You are by far the best developer I've seen around here. No craziness in the thread and you respond pretty quickly

Sent from my SGH-M919

James,

You out did yourself on this Kernel, running it on my stock Telus rom and battery life is awesome. I lost 1/2 a percent an hour overnight. I woke up this morning and thought it froze because it barely moved, LOL. Anybody running an S4 needs to try this kernel.

Edit: Sorry, these pics are huge. Anyway these pics were taken after i put it in airplane mode. so all night it was off and i use 1/2% an hour and it was deep sleeping very well.

Hey bro, Great rom!! I don't have enough time to develop my own rom and flash your rom. hehehe.  everything works great and using it as my dd!! keep it up bro. :good::good:

User Reviews and My info videos:

@phonetechkid's  review, thanks bro!.......................................................@Tunasty very detailed review! Thanks bro!

A first attempt to a developer's over view for Infamous S4 v3.2............ How to install and setup Xposed on Infamous

A quick over veiw............................................................................. How to wipe and install Infamous the right way. (ATT still needs Loki)

X7uBS.png

Known issues:

- Not all of the functions in 3minit are working, like long press home, menu, and back. There are huge code differences, we are still working on porting these features so bear with us! thanks.
- Some of the strings have mix matched ID's. So some of the notifications and system messages are wrong... ie, Screen shots say that it can not be saved but it really does.

Found a bug?

Pull a log to help me help you

Make sure to check out our very own Team Infamous Recognized Themer @blacknight1114 's 3minit themes! Only themes approved by us! link to thread

Also check out his other themes at the theme shop - link to thread

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][MK2][AROMA] INFAMOUS S4™ | V9.0 | 3Minit Authorized distributor | Dec 1, 2013, a ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
Jamison904, Mr Impossible
ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
Current Stable Version: V9.0
Stable Release Date: 2013-12-01

Created 2013-07-30
Last Updated 2014-01-07

Last edited:

Jamison904

Jun 9, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida

4sy6E.png

Version 9.0_r2 - 12/01/2013

- Full rebase on official MK2 Android 4.3 from T-Mobile
- KT's 4.3TW kernel until BioShock 4.0 is ready. Be sure to thank him!
- deodexed
- debloated
- Knox removed
- Carrier IQ removed
- frameworks hacked to remove tethering restrictions and removed tetheringprovisons.apk ( T-Mobile is still blocking it somewhere. We will find it but tethering is a no go right now.)
- WiFi fixed
- AOSP browser fixed
- updated aroma for MK2
- updated ad blocking hosts
- Updated xposed that supports up to 4.4
- use either Infamous Tools for advanced power menu or Gravity box with xposed until we finish porting 3minit. Gary is still working on adding features to 4.3 so it will be a bit.
- Settings and SystemUI hacks
- more cow bell

Version 8.0 - 10/08/2013

- Updated 3minit to 3.5.1! (Still has the same issues that it has due to incompatibility)
- updated Infamous Tools app to 4.6
- redid a bunch of frameworks for 3minit
- updated Infamous wallpapers
- updated ad block hosts
- removed trickstermod
- added open source performance control app with many built in tweaks/tools
- fixed all Samsung apps!
- a few other smaller things.
- enjoy!

Version 7.0 - 9/19/2013

- Fixed loud audio issue
- Redid Infamous Wallpaper app
- Rewirte of Aroma installer
- Removed DPI from installer
- Re-added Call record
- Cleaned up some code and frameworks for better streamline.
- Updated ad blocking hosts

- Update Infamous tools app to 4.5.2
- You can now long press on tools and it will take you to the playstore to download the app if you have uninstalled or just don't have it.
- Added HOW TO section, links to our development how to's so you to can learn to make your own ROMs, Mods and Kernels
- Added DPI changer to power user section. You can choose 480, 380, 360, or 340. Soft change - make the change without modifing the build.prop and you can change it on the fly! A reboot is not needed (but suggested the first time). Hard Change - this does modify the build.prop and a reboot is needed.
- Also this update is more 480 DPI friendly
- Other goodies

BioShock 2.0
- 64gig ext support!
- Compiled with linaro 4.7 toolchain!
- Massive rewrite of code to make compatible with it
- Streamline code for stability and performance
- add Samsung's open source exFat module
- drivers/Makefile: fix exfat driver path
- exfat: AIO Optimization compatibility fixup
- fs/sync: Make sync() satisfy many requests with one invocation
- decompressor: Add LZ4 decompressor module
- lib: Add support for LZ4-compressed kernel
- arm: Add support for LZ4-compressed kernel
- lib: Add lz4 compressor module
- crypto: Add lz4 Cryptographic API
- lib/lz4/lz4_compress: fix macro usage error
- LZ4: compression/decompression signedness mismatch (v2)
- staging: zram: add Crypto API support
- staging: zram: add per-cpu support to Crypto
- zram_drv: switch default compressor to new lz4
- zcache-main.c: use MACRO define instead of hardcoded default of lzo
- zcache-main: switch to lz4 as default

Version 6.0 - September 6, 2013

* Tweaked/rewrote aroma installer
* You can now choose to install TW launcher or not, TW Browser, TW Keyboard, TW Gallery (Warning you lose some functions without it!)
* Framework tweaking
* Updated to 3minit 3.4 ( as the last few versions, the long press menu does not work. The code is way to different. Maybe once T-mobile finally updates our old ass firmware...)
* updated ad blocking servers
* Cleaned up settings
* Removed unused shortcuts
* integrated Infamous Tools 3.1 into Settings
* Upgraded Nova (says moded but it is just the one from the play store.)
* few other things I am forgetting I am sure

Version 5.0 - August 24, 2013

* This Update Now Comes With Aroma Installer Support Which Also Comes With Multi-Carrier Support For ATT, T-Mobile and Canadian Variants.
* You can now choose either BioShock, Infamous S4 kernel 4.6, or Infamous S4 kernel 2.0 (only kernel with 64 gig ext support at this time.)
* Make sure you choose the kernel for your device. T-mobile and Canadian versions are the same. US AT&T use AT&T kernels
* ATT kernels are loki'ed. No need to loki after install anymore.
* You will choose either T-mobile or AT&T Carriers. This will install the needed CSC for your device. The AT&T add on is no longer needed as well.
* Added the option to choose the DPI you want out of the box. There is Stock(480), 360, and 340. This is done by tweaking the build.prop so make sure you install the correct one.
* Option to wipe or not during install
* Updated 3minit to 3.2.2 frameworks
* Updated Trickstermod and reintegrated into Infamous Settings
* Added Online backup and also integrated into Infamous Settings
* You can choose which Samsung apps to install
* You can choose the Gapps to install
* Fixed Aroma app installing when not checked
* Fixed Lock Mods
* Cleaned up Apps - Added and removed
* Added SuperWipe This will fix any problems before flashing. WARNING THIS WILL WIPE YOUR INTERNAL SD! BACKUP YOUR ****!

Version 4.0 - August 3, 2013

- upgraded 3minit frameworks 3.1.1 It will show up as 3.0 in the app, ignore this and press close and continue using the app like normal. Due to our TMO firmware being old as crap and the major code rewrite, long press menu does not work. We have it working but causes volume to be long pressed as well to adjust. I will make a small patch for those who want it and can deal with the delay when using the volume rocker.

- new scripts and tools
- better battery and performance scripts (some users are getting 23+ hours with over 5 hour screen times with one charge!)
- fixed bug with call record
- also went with call record activated in the phone menu while on the phone. Brings back call merge option from the main screen while on the phone.
- removed volume hack as our buddy and team mate @jovy23 has you guys covered with flash able zips. More control for you guys.
- speaking of control, added "Infamous settings" to settings.

• 3minit settings
  • Kernel Control
  • Sound Control

- added USB storage enabler. Kernel supports everything already. This app just forces connection for us Linux users / Mac users. Also when windows is acting funny. (When is it not...)

- added BioShock kernel! This thing is a beast!
- conservativeX default Govner
- fiops default scheduler
- I suggest 162 as min and 1.89 as max. Then if your device can handle it under volt -50
- If you have issues getting the update to boot please flash Infamous S4 Kernel 2.0 - link will go here...
- more, when I think about it.

Version 3.6 - July 24, 2013

- fixed contacts FCC
- removed super ad blocker and replaced with one from 3.4
- added themed android keyboard with working swipe
- updated bookmarks // new home - www.infamousdevelopment.com
- MMS Over Wifi working again
- Volume Boosting Sound Hack
- Messaging App Screen On/Off Toggle
Modified Stock Camera App With Disabled Camera/Camcorder "Low Battery", "Can't Use Flash", And "Unable To Start While In A Call" Alerts So Now You Can Use Flash/Camera/Camcorder Even When Your Phone's Battery Is Running Low Or During A Phone Call - Thanks Jovy!
- Save And Restore Text Messages
- updated kernel - IS4K 4.6
  • added hot plugging
  • added support for both TW and GE MTP
  • added conservativeX and hyper governors
    (Don't use hyper at this time. Cause kernel panic)
  • re-added USKM, was removed in firmware update somewhere... Feel the power!
  • a bunch of code clean up

Infamous S4 Kernel's new home!!! Check it out.

Version 3.5 - July 20, 2013

- Fixed volume an brightness bug. Broke one part of v2.6 3minit... working on fixing this.
- added BEATS
- added Nexmusic, like Apollo but 100 x better. Plays nice with Beats
- Massive add blocking update!! You can remove it if you want by deleting the file hosts under system/etc
- added USB Massive storage app (more for my personal use...) this app will force your computer to mount the external SD card even on Linux!!
- again major framework tweaks...
- minor CSC tweaks
- Added Infamous S4 Kernel 4.5 !! Battery is just as good as 2.0 was!
  • patched Linux kernel to 3.4.53 !!! Thousands of changes. Huge difference that you can feel!
  • usb: gadget: mass_storage: added sysfs entry for cdrom to LUNs
    This patch adds a "cdrom" sysfs entry for each mass_storage LUN, just
    like "ro" sysfs entry. This allows switching between USB and CD-ROM
    emulation without reinserting the module or recompiling the kernel.
  • frandom: Added to build - Link to info
  • Fix up some mis-merges from Linux merge
  • ext4-resize: Remove unused var
  • exfat modules force load // 64gig SD ext should be supported now. Need conformation.
  • Add exception for proprietary modules and update make file

Version 3.4 - July 17, 2013

- again for those who don't read, You must install the 3minit settings app after installing as it is not included per developers request!! :cool:
- you might get away without wiping...if you have any issues wipe and reinstall.
- merged 3minit frameworks v 2.6
  • android.policy has been re-written all codes streamlined
  • Added (so far many more to come) button actions
  • Menu long press {Default, Kill app, Multiwindow, Launch any app, Torch, Disable, Screenshot, Recent apps}
  • Back long press {Default, Kill app, Launch any app, Torch, Disable, Screenshot, Recent apps}
  • Home long press {Default, Kill app, Multiwindow, Launch any app, Torch, Disable, Screenshot}
  • Home long press on lockscreen {Torch, Press and release torch}

Version 3.3 - July 14, 2013

- fix for 4G thanks to @Mr Impossible
- merged 3minit settings to settings (You still have to have the app installed)
- added back Infamous S4 Kernel 2.0 for battery battery and perfect for non heavy users. Don't have to mess with any settings.
- everyone can grab whatever version they prefer from my kernel thread - Link to the thread
- a few other miscellaneous bug fixes :cool:

Version 3.2 - July 11, 2013

Burning up your nan like it is cool :cool:

Also @Mr Impossible was up until 6am working on this update for you guys! Make sure that all donations for this update goes to him (Donate) and not me. Thanks guys!!! :cool:

Patch for v3.2 this is only a patch. You have to be on 3.1 to flash since it s only part of the 3minit framework and will cause bootloop without the others. I am uploading the full ROM also as I type this.

- More overhauling. . .
- Updated 3minit framework to v2.5
- updated Infamous S4 Kernel to v3.5
* Voltage control
* min is now 162
* other code changes!

Version 3.1 - July 10, 2013

- We removed the 3Minit settings app per his request. So you can either backup what you have now buy the pro app or go to his thread for the free version.

- Please buy his donate app as it supports @gharrington Link to the app on the play store

The pro app gets updated first! Last if you can't afford the pro app he offers a free version on his site. Now it will be an older version. Read his thread for info on when he will update the free version. 3Minit Framework 2.4 thread by gharrington
- Major framework fixes.
- S View should be functioning correctly (don't have it to test.)
- Fixed gestures and motions.
- added back all the non T-Mobile apps.
- Removed Google camera as it FCs when installed with ROM. Grab it from download section and install like any other app.
- Defaulted back to Infamous S4 Kernel 3.0 for best battery and performance for all. (I still use 3.3 ;) )
- Cleaned up settings
- New better "about device"
- Updated Xprivacy to v1.2
- Others

Version 3.0.1 - July 8, 2013

- exactly the same as 3.0 just with Infamous S4 Kernel 3.0 instead of 3.3
- added back stock DPI (480)

Version 3.0 - July 8, 2013 You must wipe or you will boot loop

- 3Minit Framework 2.4 by gharrington Please donate to him!! - Donate link Also please buy his donate app as it works best with our firmware!!! Link to the app on the play store

- We are supporting the frameworks on our end. Do not go into his thread for tech support! Thanks
- Xposed runs great along side of 3minit! There is nothing this update can't do.
- Major frameworks overhaul
- added native call record huge thanks to jrkruse please thank him!
- Removed Rom Control due to conflicting frameworks
- added our own wallpaper app. Over 100 wallpapers. Replaces the stock wallpaper app( stock wallpapers still in it) Nova some times crashes when selecting wallpaper. To avoid this just go to settings/display/wallpaper and select it from there.
- Updated Xprivacy to 1.2
- added Infamous S4 Kernel v3.3
  • added Over clocking up to 2.1ghz
  • added min to 162ghz
  • added under voltage and user voltage
  • Row is not default scheduler
  • added GPU Overclock... up to 600 mhz!!! Big Grin
  • added ZRAM Swap
  • and a butt load of other kick ass stuff!!

Version 2.6.1 - July 5, 2013 - DO NOT WIPE! 1mb patch only

- 2.6 broke Xposed so here is a patch for those who want Xposed without the boot loop ;)

Infamous S4 2.6.1 for those who want Xposed to work and not bootloop :cool: Download here!!!!

Version 2.6 - July 4th 2013 - Happy Independence day my fellow Americans! - Wipe not needed coming from 2.5

- ROM Control update. Full update needed as patch caused boot loop. Will add more details later ... family time
- Lock settings work again and no FC's
- Lock screen options in ROM Control have not been added yet but everything else is working. One or two need a reboot
after first install to stick.
- added a diffrent version of the Google Edition Camera... it does not like to be installed with the ROM and Panorama and photosphere will FC
so download and install this over it to fix - http://d-h.st/jdr
- added USB Mass Storage app.
- More

Version 2.5 - July 2, 2013 - A wipe is a must

- ROM Control !!! Brought to you by @Mr Impossible Make sure to thank him! Here is a post to thank him - Now somethings are not finished but for the most part it is done.
- Big Thanks to Didact74 for his awesome guides! He truly is a developer's developer!
- added Xposed installer
- added XPrivacy
- added XthemeEngine beta 5 and two themes to try more found - Xposed folder
- Updated SuperSU
- Fixed the Root warning in recovery
- Famework tweaks
- Nottach Xposed v12 - All credit goes to him. Give him a thanks or even donate if you can. Dude rocks! - Thread
- added Google Edition camera with Photosphere
- updated talk to Hangouts
- updated Gmail
- updated Google services apk
- added Google ears
- added Individual app DPI settings apk. Perfect for fixed contacts and Phone app when you add 360 DPI. Must have app
- added the dark dialer with correct contact font color
- removed CPU sleeper app
- added quad core CPU sleeper script that runs on boot
- some lock screen settings won't work for now. Will address in next update.
- updated kernel coming as well :cool:
- Much more. Ill add as I remember

Version 2.4 - June 17, 2013 - Wipe is highly suggested!

- Fixed WiFi
- added back SuperSU (Recovery still say it isn't there...it is. Ignore this)
- Updated V6 Supercharger script in system/xbin/scripts - V6_SuperCharger_for_Android_bdrc2
- Added the latest 3G script in system/xbin/scripts - 3GTurboCharger_Installer_Update_3_RC11_Test_2
- Added lasted kernel tweaker script in system/xbin/scripts - KickAssKernelizer_Tweaks_Installer_Update_3_RC11_Test_2
- Updated Android keyboard
- added @blacknight1114 's Dark dialer and contacts apk from tmo firmware, not some other
- added two flashable zips in the download section to revert to Stock tmo boot or Samsung's boot
- Redid everything from v2.3 from scratch!!!
- Everything else that v2.3 had.

If anyone who installed the update is missing their phone/contacts or the color is off please download and flash this! Thanks. ROM is just too big to delete and re upload to three servers again.

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=22979706399757076

Version 2.3 - June 16, 2013 - Wipe is highly suggested! Happy Fathers day guys!!

- Frameworks over haul
- CSC tweaks, example added call function without swiping
- Largest ad blocker update yet!
- added Floating notifications (been using personally for a while, everyone else is adding it so why not...lol)
- added 360 DPI flashable zip in the download section, perfect size for our device!
- Also added a revert for those who don't like it.
- Added Bootanimation support
- Added our new team boot animation :cool:
- removed that travel bloat junk...
- removed a few others
- added back the stock flip fonts
- removed the massive font apk as it does not work with the S4
- added our dark dialer (we were the first to find out how to remove the ugly white)
- Upgraded DSP Manager and added it back
- added XthemeEngine beta 5! (now just need to find compatible themes...lol)
- introducing XPrivacy! Like Pdroid but better. Feel free to donate to the man! - Donate to Marcel Bokhorst - Thread link
- added Infamous S4 Kernel v2.0 - http://d-h.st/muq
* block/Kconfig.iosched: disable test I/O scheduler
* cpufreq: Add auto_hotplug from thalamus
* Initial hardcoded color change - Trinity Color
* jf: add support for panel color shifting based on a sysfs interface
* Fix kthermal_limit issue
* Updated USKM
* Lots of clean up and battery tweaks!

Infamous S4 Kernel V2.0 testaments:

Using your kernel on wicked..its butter. Thanks!

Deviant Development Team Member*

Your kernel is so far the best in for our tmo s4, any chance of making a aosp kernel or even make a kernel(tw & aosp) only thread in the future?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Kernel is running good. Good speed in app and nice scrolling except Tapatalk 4 for some odd reason. Goes into deep sleep when inactive with good core usage when demand is increased. Runs cool too. Now I would like to see UV tabled added :)

@mobeast17 - Post link

@Mr Impossible - Post link

@Jdom58 - Post link

@mgbotoe - Post link

@Ntranced78 - Post link

@player90247 - Post link

Version 2.2 - May 31, 2013 - Wipe is highly suggested!

- Debloated more
- added S4 supported xposed installer by rovo89 Thanks man for changing how we make mods/tweaks!
- added the stock 100% battery without the percentage for that clean stock look out of the box. Other batteries will be moved to download section later to flash after.
- some framework tweaks
- added Trickster MOD for awesome Kernel tweaking
- updated SU binary. Again recovery doesn't like Koush's SuperUser.apk and say it is not found, do you want to fix. Ignore this or you will revert back to SuperSU.apk
- added inverted GenieWidget.apk (love this!)
- added InfamousCPU script into the init.d folder to ensure Min/Max and default governor stick every boot! This removes any possibilities that anything else will be set. Purpose is for those who never teak their kernels. Now even with my kernels being used by default you no long need to worries about even touching it!
- added InfamousAPKboost script - does what the name says
- Removed all build.prop tweaks. They are just not needed for this device, period.
- added a few more CSC tweaks (WIpe needed to take effect)
- added my latest kernel and will be the new default kernel:

Infamous S4 Kernel

FEATURES:
  • 98% Stock for stability!
  • Fast Charge
  • Faux Sound support
  • USKM - INFO

What is fast charge:
This allows one to force AC charging for any charger that is detected as USB (e.g. many car chargers) and pull the full current the charger can support. Without Fast charge, when connected to the computer or even car charger you will very low current causing the charge time to be a lot longer. With fast charge active the current is set to the max allowed (and/or safest) and charging time will reduce greatly. It also provides additional security when connecting to public charging stations because by forcing AC charging, USB/adb data transfers are disabled, protecting your data. When fast charge is active you will not be able to access your data on your device. You will need to turn fast charge off to access them. Hope this helps everyone understand it more.

Version 2.1 May 25, 2013

- added Phantom™ v1.0 by default.
- removed Chrome
- added AOSP browser with sync and other awesome features
- added 100% battery mod, no more percentage taking up space. Easy to change
the images. I'll show you later.
- added Koush's superuser (recovery doesn't like it and will say Superuser is
not installed... ignore this! otherwise it will replace with
older superuser.
)
- 2nd part of tethering mod. You will need to download a WiFi widget to turn it on
and off. You can change the name and password in settings, just don't try to turn
it on from there.
- few minor framework tweaks. Gearing up for some awesome tweaks/mods

Version 2.0 May 23, 2013

- Fixed instablitiy issue
- HUGE thanks to Evil! Using 90% of his installer script until I can
figure out why mine isn't playing nie. Thanks for the help bro!
- added Menu kill
- added APM
- tweaked and added CM lock screen clock
- removed bloat!
- Removed boot and shut off sounds (way too loud by default)
- CSC tweaks!
- Part one of the tethering mod
- Frameworks updates...
- Introduced My S4 kernel - "Phantom Kernel"
- More. . . .

Version 1.0 - May 5, 2013

- Public release

EXTRA's:

"How to recover from a bad flash / soft brick" - Link to thread

Attachments

• install_flash_player_ics.apk
    4.5 MB · Views: 1,463
  • Infamous_Nova.zip
    1 MB · Views: 1,221
Last edited:

Mr Impossible

Dec 11, 2012
Jamison904 have you successfully edited the kitchen to work with the S4? Just wondering if I have it correct...

I added the model_variants and added the edify_defs file but not sure about the fix boot any suggestions

Code:
# T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919

change_mnt=yes

param1=ext4
param2=EMMC

param1_sdcard=vfat
param2_sdcard=MTD

sys_mnt=\/dev\/block\/mmcblk0p16
cache_mnt=\/dev\/block\/mmcblk0p18
boot_mnt=\/dev\/block\/mmcblk0p20
data_mnt=\/dev\/block\/mmcblk0p29
sdcard_mnt=???

fix_boot=yes

Thx

Guess I could add this extracted from twrp
Code:
/boot       emmc        /dev/block/mmcblk0p20
/system     ext4        /dev/block/mmcblk0p16
/data       ext4        /dev/block/mmcblk0p29 length=-16384
/cache      ext4        /dev/block/mmcblk0p18
/recovery   emmc        /dev/block/mmcblk0p21
/efs        ext4        /dev/block/mmcblk0p10                            flags=display="EFS";backup=1
#/sdcard       datamedia   /dev/null
/external_sd     vfat       /dev/block/mmcblk1p1    /dev/block/mmcblk1   flags=display="Micro SDcard";storage;wipeingui;removable
/usb-otg         vfat       /dev/block/sda1         /dev/block/sda       flags=display="USB-OTG";storage;wipeingui;removable

Last edited:

Jamison904

Jun 9, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Thanks for all this info man. I never use the install scripts generated by the kitchen, only use it to zipalign , zip and sign. Now I asked ptmr3 if there was anything out of the norm with the S4, like the new Jelly bean firmware for the t989 uses a preload partition along side the system partition... (that was fun to make everything smooth.) Long story short, all the partitions in the install script are correct and also match the information you supplied above. Thanks and hope this answers your question.

Reactions: Octane70

Mr Impossible

Dec 11, 2012
Thanks for all this info man. I never use the install scripts generated by the kitchen, only use it to zipalign , zip and sign. Now I asked ptmr3 if there was anything out of the norm with the S4, like the new Jelly bean firmware for the t989 uses a preload partition along side the system partition... (that was fun to make everything smooth.) Long story short, all the partitions in the install script are correct and also match the information you supplied above. Thanks and hope this answers your question.

Thx yea it has preload yea! I generate my own also but like to use the first build after running my dump through the kitchen to verify all is good.
Besides the preload you'll see SELinux. I'm also having issues with Aroma's touch screen not working only the power/volume keys to move around in the gui. Oh yea a all new settings.apk layout.

Been trying to get extended reboot menu working with no luck so far

Thx

Last edited:
Reactions: hoopsta131

Jamison904

Jun 9, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Yeah I saw something about that about the keyboard. Samsung and T-Mobile are getting better at making it harder for us. Holy cow man Aroma with this thing will be like 2 gigs....lol. Unfortunately with not having the device yet it very limits what I can and cannot do testing and debugging wise. Should have it soon now. Thanks again man.

Have you tried the setup from the aroma thread for the key layout? Helped me back on the S2 a year ago.

Sent from my dark hole called an office.

Last edited:

Mr Impossible

Dec 11, 2012
Yeah I saw something about that about the keyboard. Samsung and T-Mobile are getting better at making it harder for us. Holy cow man Aroma with this thing will be like 2 gigs....lol. Unfortunately with not having the device yet it very limits what I can and cannot do testing and debugging wise. Should have it soon now. Thanks again man.

Have you tried the setup from the aroma thread for the key layout? Helped me back on the S2 a year ago.

Sent from my dark hole called an office.

Yea I have had aroma running on the S3 and N2 without problems. Just would like to get a version up so ppl can pick and choose what they want installed for now and it's about the same 1.6gb. Recompiling the SystemUI.apk and framework-res.apk fail because of a bunch of missing strings..

mrvirginia

Jun 12, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Good deal man. As soon as I get it I will be more then happy to help out. Also I was looking in the tar again and didn't see a preload and the cache.img is missing as well. Is there a full stock tar somewhere that is unmodified and is so do you have a link? I couldn't find anything on http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/

nah, i don't think we have a full stock tar from Sammy just yet unfortunately.
also congrats. looks like those without devices are dropping ROMs haha.

Mr Impossible

Dec 11, 2012
Good deal man. As soon as I get it I will be more then happy to help out. Also I was looking in the tar again and didn't see a preload and the cache.img is missing as well. Is there a full stock tar somewhere that is unmodified and is so do you have a link? I couldn't find anything on http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/

No all I see is a preloaddata folder not the preload folder but this could be a change in 4.2.2. Yea the tar is from a dump, kies or samsung hasn't released TMO version yet. Only i9500 and i9505

Having problems with adb too :(
Code:
List of devices attached 
dbd7ab47	offline

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamison904

mrvirginia

Jun 12, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Yea I have had aroma running on the S3 and N2 without problems. Just would like to get a version up so ppl can pick and choose what they want installed for now and it's about the same 1.6gb. Recompiling the SystemUI.apk and framework-res.apk fail because of a bunch of missing strings..

i'm about to give this a try in regards to decompiling/recompiling SystemUI and framework. i shouldn't have any problems...
will report back.

mrvirginia

Jun 12, 2010
Charlotte, NC
No all I see is a preloaddata folder not the preload folder but this could be a change in 4.2.2. Yea the tar is from a dump, kies or samsung hasn't released TMO version yet. Only i9500 and i9505

Having problems with adb too :(
Code:
List of devices attached 
dbd7ab47	offline

this issue right here is because you haven't checked the box for a popup on the Phone itself which allows adb. unplug your device and try again. until you accept the popup on the phone itself, it will say offline. i had this problem when i was first trying to do a pull.

Mr Impossible

Dec 11, 2012
this issue right here is because you haven't checked the box for a popup on the Phone itself which allows adb. unplug your device and try again. until you accept the popup on the phone itself, it will say offline. i had this problem when i was first trying to do a pull.

What the "connected as a media device"?

I'm not getting any other popups

Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to Infamous S4
    Brought to you by @Jamison904 and @Mr Impossible
    RULES:

Before you start using this rom here are some things you need to know:

1. I am NOT updating every week (I work 6 days a week and have a 2 year old and Pregnant wife)...

2. Don't ask for ETA, this is rude and offensive. When it is done it is done.

3. Custom Roms come without warranty. They are tested before release but something always can go bad. So if you broke your phone or you got fired because the alarm didn't go off - I am not responsible.

4. Support is limited. Sometimes I can answer your questions sometimes I don't have the time. There will be times I don't have an answer so please do no repeat your question or get offended because I haven't answered you.

5. Don't compare ROMs. It is rude and offensive for developers.  If the other rom has what you need, use that ROM.

6. Don't Kang my work. You may fool everyone else but I will know! If you want to use something just ask!

7. Read the change log. All relevant important information is there first! i.e. Bugs and fixes if there are any at the time.

8. Read and follow the how to install.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

By using the rom you agree with the above terms!

HOW TO INSTALL:

• Download ROM and place on SD
    • Reboot into recovery
    • Wipe unless change log say otherwise  
    • Install the ROM
    • Reboot out of recovery
    • Skip setup wizard (you can put your name in)
    • wait five minutes for all to settle as this is a highly tweaked ROM and Kernel
    • Reboot
    • Install the 3minit app (not included, but the frameworks of 3minit are. Nothing else needed.)

Additional install info:
    here_zpsc67d22f7.gif

• Go to the play store and buy the paid version of 3minit to suport the developer. It is only $2 and gets updated first! If you can't do this go to his thread where he gives away free older versions. Make sure to thank gharrington and tell him Infamous sent you. :cool:
    • Now install Xposed. The installer app comes with the ROM. Open it and click install. Don't reboot yet. Hit the tab above that says modules and turn on the modules you want to use... now reboot.
    • Driver for Viper4ANDROID = CortexA8 with NEON
      Now enjoy the fastest and most customizible  ROM for the S4.

2r71ool_zps251704d9.png

Gql2w.png

About:
    • Offical M919UVUAMDL
    • Infamous S4™ Kernel by default
    • 3Minit frameworks ported by      @Mr Impossible Make sure to thank him!
    • Busybox
    • Rooted
    • Deodexed
    • Zipaligned
    • Zipalign on boot script
    • Wifi Calling enabled
    • Sysro/sysrw
    • Carrier IQ Free
    • App/data Support
    • Debloated
    • 3G/4G/Wi-Fi Speed And Signal Enhancements
    • Build.Prop Tweaks
    • Init.d Scripts
    • AOSP 4.2 Keyboard
    • Faster SD Card read/write
    • Nova 2.0
    • DSP Manager
    • Removed Ads
    • Updated SU binary
    • Koush's superuser
    • Menu to kill
    • 100% battery mod
    • Wifi Tethering (widget need to activate - Playstore link
    • AOSP Browser with native sync
    • S4 supported xposed installe
    • Trickster MOD
    • inverted GenieWidget.apk
    • Fast Charge
    • Faux Sound support
    • USKM - INFO - First S4 Kernel to bring this to you!
    • Nottach Xposed v12 - All credit goes to him. Give him a thanks or even donate if you can. Dude rocks! - Thread
    • Xposed Theme engine
    • Xposed installer
    • Custom Bootanimation support
    • Upgraded DSP Manager
    • Team Infamous dark dialer
    • XthemeEngine beta 5
    • CSC tweaks
    • Google Edition Camera with Photosphere
    • Google Ears
    • Trickster MOD
    •  inverted GenieWidget
    • InfamousCPU script
    • InfamousAPKboost script
    • CPU Sleeper apk by my personal buddy Eugene373 if you like it please support him and get the PRO Version
    • V6 Supercharger Script! Thanks to zepplinrox!Read here
         Also included the scripts under  system/xbin/scripts so you can modify to your preference:
    • Die-Hard_Battery_Calibrator_RC5 (because stock the battery isn't read correctly)
    • KickAssKernelizer_Tweaks_Installer_Update_3_RC11_Test_1
    • V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-Update9_RC11_Test_9
    • !FixAlign_Test_6
    • 3Minit authorized distributer!!!

user4619873_pic37094_1371967534_zpsee167bbf.png

• 3Minit Framework 2.4 by gharrington Please donate to him!! - Donate link Also please buy his donate app as it works best with our firmware!!! Link to the app on the play store
    • We are supporting the frameworks on our end. Do not go into his thread for tech support! Thanks
    • Xposed runs great along side of 3minit! There is nothing this update can't do.

422screenshots_zps5f74c130.gif

User Testaments:

Just a few words on the INFAMOUS S4™ Rom.

What I like about my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone is that it packs the INFAMOUS S4™ Rom developed by Jamison904.

The INFAMOUS S4™ rom is the most responsive Rom here at XDA. The Infamous S4 delivers spectacular performance with proficiency.    The Infamous s4 battery life is like immortal with permanency and packs infinity like hours of resilient energy parallel to that of lava flowing down a mountain just ready to consume any task effortlessly with a robust fast charge technique.  

The Infamous S4 packs countless mods and tweaks that makes the Samsung Galaxy S 4 the most unique phone of its kind. The turbo six-sigma like tweaks are so adroit and effective that all of the activities that are being performed transparently to the user so efficiently like clockwork.

Finally the Kernel that drives the train, The Infamous S4 kernel delivers stability and consistency style of performance with a powerfully enhanced kernel that provides multitasking through clear full-system memory de-duplication that makes reduction of memory use effective which returns the longevity back to the battery flawlessly.

Bravo to Jamison904 for the crafty development of the Infamous S4 Rom.  

I am looking forward to his next release.

See this is why I am on the Infamous wagon...the support system is incredible and I dont have to pay a dime. Told my friend I am famously infamous....my phone just too sexy it get alot of attention puahahahhaha

Famously Infamous

Keep up the good work Jamison. You are by far the best developer I've seen around here. No craziness in the thread and you respond pretty quickly

Sent from my SGH-M919

James,

You out did yourself on this Kernel, running it on my stock Telus rom and battery life is awesome. I lost 1/2 a percent an hour overnight. I woke up this morning and thought it froze because it barely moved, LOL. Anybody running an S4 needs to try this kernel.

Edit: Sorry, these pics are huge. Anyway these pics were taken after i put it in airplane mode. so all night it was off and i use 1/2% an hour and it was deep sleeping very well.

Hey bro, Great rom!! I don't have enough time to develop my own rom and flash your rom. hehehe.  everything works great and using it as my dd!! keep it up bro. :good::good:

User Reviews and My info videos:

@phonetechkid's  review, thanks bro!.......................................................@Tunasty very detailed review! Thanks bro!

A first attempt to a developer's over view for Infamous S4 v3.2............ How to install and setup Xposed on Infamous

A quick over veiw............................................................................. How to wipe and install Infamous the right way. (ATT still needs Loki)

X7uBS.png

Known issues:

- Not all of the functions in 3minit are working, like long press home, menu, and back. There are huge code differences, we are still working on porting these features so bear with us! thanks.
    - Some of the strings have mix matched ID's. So some of the notifications and system messages are wrong... ie, Screen shots say that it can not be saved but it really does.

Found a bug?

Pull a log to help me help you

Make sure to check out our very own Team Infamous Recognized Themer @blacknight1114 's 3minit themes! Only themes approved by us! link to thread

Also check out his other themes at the theme shop - link to thread

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][MK2][AROMA] INFAMOUS S4™ | V9.0 | 3Minit Authorized distributor | Dec 1, 2013, a ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
    Jamison904, Mr Impossible
    ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: V9.0
    Stable Release Date: 2013-12-01

Created 2013-07-30
    Last Updated 2014-01-07

4sy6E.png

Version 9.0_r2 - 12/01/2013

- Full rebase on official MK2 Android 4.3 from T-Mobile
    - KT's 4.3TW kernel until BioShock 4.0 is ready. Be sure to thank him!
    - deodexed
    - debloated
    - Knox removed
    - Carrier IQ removed
    - frameworks hacked to remove tethering restrictions and removed tetheringprovisons.apk ( T-Mobile is still blocking it somewhere. We will find it but tethering is a no go right now.)
    - WiFi fixed
    - AOSP browser fixed
    - updated aroma for MK2
    - updated ad blocking hosts
    - Updated xposed that supports up to 4.4
    - use either Infamous Tools for advanced power menu or Gravity box with xposed until we finish porting 3minit. Gary is still working on adding features to 4.3 so it will be a bit.
    - Settings and SystemUI hacks
    - more cow bell

Version 8.0 - 10/08/2013

- Updated 3minit to 3.5.1! (Still has the same issues that it has due to incompatibility)
    - updated Infamous Tools app to 4.6
    - redid a bunch of frameworks for 3minit
    - updated Infamous wallpapers
    - updated ad block hosts
    - removed trickstermod
    - added open source performance control app with many built in tweaks/tools
    - fixed all Samsung apps!
    - a few other smaller things.
    - enjoy!

Version 7.0 - 9/19/2013

- Fixed loud audio issue
    - Redid Infamous Wallpaper app
    - Rewirte of Aroma installer
    - Removed DPI from installer
    - Re-added Call record
    - Cleaned up some code and frameworks for better streamline.
    - Updated ad blocking hosts

- Update Infamous tools app to 4.5.2
    - You can now long press on tools and it will take you to the playstore to download the app if you have uninstalled or just don't have it.
    - Added HOW TO section, links to our development how to's so you to can learn to make your own ROMs, Mods and Kernels
    - Added DPI changer to power user section. You can choose 480, 380, 360, or 340. Soft change - make the change without modifing the build.prop and you can change it on the fly! A reboot is not needed (but suggested the first time). Hard Change - this does modify the build.prop and a reboot is needed.
    - Also this update is more 480 DPI friendly
    - Other goodies

BioShock 2.0
    - 64gig ext support!
    - Compiled with linaro 4.7 toolchain!
    - Massive rewrite of code to make compatible with it
    - Streamline code for stability and performance
    - add Samsung's open source exFat module
    - drivers/Makefile: fix exfat driver path
    - exfat: AIO Optimization compatibility fixup
    - fs/sync: Make sync() satisfy many requests with one invocation
    - decompressor: Add LZ4 decompressor module
    - lib: Add support for LZ4-compressed kernel
    - arm: Add support for LZ4-compressed kernel
    - lib: Add lz4 compressor module
    - crypto: Add lz4 Cryptographic API
    - lib/lz4/lz4_compress: fix macro usage error
    - LZ4: compression/decompression signedness mismatch (v2)
    - staging: zram: add Crypto API support
    - staging: zram: add per-cpu support to Crypto
    - zram_drv: switch default compressor to new lz4
    - zcache-main.c: use MACRO define instead of hardcoded default of lzo
    - zcache-main: switch to lz4 as default

Version 6.0 - September 6, 2013

* Tweaked/rewrote aroma installer
    * You can now choose to install TW launcher or not, TW Browser, TW Keyboard, TW Gallery (Warning you lose some functions without it!)
    * Framework tweaking
    * Updated to 3minit 3.4 ( as the last few versions, the long press menu does not work. The code is way to different. Maybe once T-mobile finally updates our old ass firmware...)
    * updated ad blocking servers
    * Cleaned up settings
    * Removed unused shortcuts
    * integrated Infamous Tools 3.1 into Settings
    * Upgraded Nova (says moded but it is just the one from the play store.)
    * few other things I am forgetting I am sure

Version 5.0 - August 24, 2013

* This Update Now Comes With Aroma Installer Support Which Also Comes With Multi-Carrier Support For ATT, T-Mobile and Canadian Variants.
    * You can now choose either BioShock, Infamous S4 kernel 4.6, or Infamous S4 kernel 2.0 (only kernel with 64 gig ext support at this time.)
    * Make sure you choose the kernel for your device. T-mobile and Canadian versions are the same. US AT&T use AT&T kernels
    * ATT kernels are loki'ed. No need to loki after install anymore.
    * You will choose either T-mobile or AT&T Carriers. This will install the needed CSC for your device. The AT&T add on is no longer needed as well.
    * Added the option to choose the DPI you want out of the box. There is Stock(480), 360, and 340. This is done by tweaking the build.prop so make sure you install the correct one.
    * Option to wipe or not during install
    * Updated 3minit to 3.2.2 frameworks
    * Updated Trickstermod and reintegrated into Infamous Settings
    * Added Online backup and also integrated into Infamous Settings
    * You can choose which Samsung apps to install
    * You can choose the Gapps to install
    * Fixed Aroma app installing when not checked
    * Fixed Lock Mods
    * Cleaned up Apps - Added and removed
    * Added SuperWipe This will fix any problems before flashing. WARNING THIS WILL WIPE YOUR INTERNAL SD! BACKUP YOUR ****!

Version 4.0 - August 3, 2013

- upgraded 3minit frameworks 3.1.1 It will show up as 3.0 in the app, ignore this and press close and continue using the app like normal. Due to our TMO firmware being old as crap and the major code rewrite, long press menu does not work. We have it working but causes volume to be long pressed as well to adjust. I will make a small patch for those who want it and can deal with the delay when using the volume rocker.

- new scripts and tools
    - better battery and performance scripts (some users are getting 23+ hours with over 5 hour screen times with one charge!)
    - fixed bug with call record
    - also went with call record activated in the phone menu while on the phone. Brings back call merge option from the main screen while on the phone.
    - removed volume hack as our buddy and team mate @jovy23 has you guys covered with flash able zips. More control for you guys.
    - speaking of control, added "Infamous settings" to settings.

• 3minit settings
    • Kernel Control
    • Sound Control

- added USB storage enabler. Kernel supports everything already. This app just forces connection for us Linux users / Mac users. Also when windows is acting funny. (When is it not...)

- added BioShock kernel! This thing is a beast!
    - conservativeX default Govner
    - fiops default scheduler
    - I suggest 162 as min and 1.89 as max. Then if your device can handle it under volt -50
    - If you have issues getting the update to boot please flash Infamous S4 Kernel 2.0 - link will go here...
    - more, when I think about it.

Version 3.6 - July 24, 2013

- fixed contacts FCC
    - removed super ad blocker and replaced with one from 3.4
    - added themed android keyboard with working swipe
    - updated bookmarks // new home - www.infamousdevelopment.com
    - MMS Over Wifi working again
    - Volume Boosting Sound Hack
    - Messaging App Screen On/Off Toggle
    Modified Stock Camera App With Disabled Camera/Camcorder "Low Battery", "Can't Use Flash", And "Unable To Start While In A Call" Alerts So Now You Can Use Flash/Camera/Camcorder Even When Your Phone's Battery Is Running Low Or During A Phone Call - Thanks Jovy!
    - Save And Restore Text Messages
    - updated kernel - IS4K 4.6
    • added hot plugging
    • added support for both TW and GE MTP
    • added conservativeX and hyper governors
      (Don't use hyper at this time. Cause kernel panic)
    • re-added USKM, was removed in firmware update somewhere... Feel the power!
    • a bunch of code clean up

Infamous S4 Kernel's new home!!! Check it out.

Version 3.5 - July 20, 2013

- Fixed volume an brightness bug. Broke one part of v2.6 3minit... working on fixing this.
    - added BEATS
    - added Nexmusic, like Apollo but 100 x better. Plays nice with Beats
    - Massive add blocking update!! You can remove it if you want by deleting the file hosts under system/etc
    - added USB Massive storage app (more for my personal use...) this app will force your computer to mount the external SD card even on Linux!!
    - again major framework tweaks...
    - minor CSC tweaks
    - Added Infamous S4 Kernel 4.5 !! Battery is just as good as 2.0 was!
    • patched Linux kernel to 3.4.53 !!! Thousands of changes. Huge difference that you can feel!
    • usb: gadget: mass_storage: added sysfs entry for cdrom to LUNs
      This patch adds a "cdrom" sysfs entry for each mass_storage LUN, just
      like "ro" sysfs entry. This allows switching between USB and CD-ROM
      emulation without reinserting the module or recompiling the kernel.
    • frandom: Added to build - Link to info
    • Fix up some mis-merges from Linux merge
    • ext4-resize: Remove unused var
    • exfat modules force load // 64gig SD ext should be supported now. Need conformation.
    • Add exception for proprietary modules and update make file

Version 3.4 - July 17, 2013

- again for those who don't read, You must install the 3minit settings app after installing as it is not included per developers request!! :cool:
    - you might get away without wiping...if you have any issues wipe and reinstall.
    - merged 3minit frameworks v 2.6
    • android.policy has been re-written all codes streamlined
    • Added (so far many more to come) button actions
    • Menu long press {Default, Kill app, Multiwindow, Launch any app, Torch, Disable, Screenshot, Recent apps}
    • Back long press {Default, Kill app, Launch any app, Torch, Disable, Screenshot, Recent apps}
    • Home long press {Default, Kill app, Multiwindow, Launch any app, Torch, Disable, Screenshot}
    • Home long press on lockscreen {Torch, Press and release torch}

Version 3.3 - July 14, 2013

- fix for 4G thanks to @Mr Impossible
    - merged 3minit settings to settings (You still have to have the app installed)
    - added back Infamous S4 Kernel 2.0 for battery battery and perfect for non heavy users. Don't have to mess with any settings.
    - everyone can grab whatever version they prefer from my kernel thread - Link to the thread
    - a few other miscellaneous bug fixes :cool:

Version 3.2 - July 11, 2013

Burning up your nan like it is cool :cool:

Also @Mr Impossible was up until 6am working on this update for you guys! Make sure that all donations for this update goes to him (Donate) and not me. Thanks guys!!! :cool:

Patch for v3.2 this is only a patch. You have to be on 3.1 to flash since it s only part of the 3minit framework and will cause bootloop without the others. I am uploading the full ROM also as I type this.

- More overhauling. . .
    - Updated 3minit framework to v2.5
    - updated Infamous S4 Kernel to v3.5
    * Voltage control
    * min is now 162
    * other code changes!

Version 3.1 - July 10, 2013

- We removed the 3Minit settings app per his request. So you can either backup what you have now buy the pro app or go to his thread for the free version.

- Please buy his donate app as it supports @gharrington Link to the app on the play store

The pro app gets updated first! Last if you can't afford the pro app he offers a free version on his site. Now it will be an older version. Read his thread for info on when he will update the free version. 3Minit Framework 2.4 thread by gharrington
    - Major framework fixes.
    - S View should be functioning correctly (don't have it to test.)
    - Fixed gestures and motions.
    - added back all the non T-Mobile apps.
    - Removed Google camera as it FCs when installed with ROM. Grab it from download section and install like any other app.
    - Defaulted back to Infamous S4 Kernel 3.0 for best battery and performance for all. (I still use 3.3 ;) )
    - Cleaned up settings
    - New better "about device"
    - Updated Xprivacy to v1.2
    - Others

Version 3.0.1 - July 8, 2013

- exactly the same as 3.0 just with Infamous S4 Kernel 3.0 instead of 3.3
    - added back stock DPI (480)

Version 3.0 - July 8, 2013 You must wipe or you will boot loop

- 3Minit Framework 2.4 by gharrington Please donate to him!! - Donate link Also please buy his donate app as it works best with our firmware!!! Link to the app on the play store

- We are supporting the frameworks on our end. Do not go into his thread for tech support! Thanks
    - Xposed runs great along side of 3minit! There is nothing this update can't do.
    - Major frameworks overhaul
    - added native call record huge thanks to jrkruse please thank him!
    - Removed Rom Control due to conflicting frameworks
    - added our own wallpaper app. Over 100 wallpapers. Replaces the stock wallpaper app( stock wallpapers still in it) Nova some times crashes when selecting wallpaper. To avoid this just go to settings/display/wallpaper and select it from there.
    - Updated Xprivacy to 1.2
    - added Infamous S4 Kernel v3.3
    • added Over clocking up to 2.1ghz
    • added min to 162ghz
    • added under voltage and user voltage
    • Row is not default scheduler
    • added GPU Overclock... up to 600 mhz!!! Big Grin
    • added ZRAM Swap
    • and a butt load of other kick ass stuff!!

Version 2.6.1 - July 5, 2013 - DO NOT WIPE! 1mb patch only

- 2.6 broke Xposed so here is a patch for those who want Xposed without the boot loop ;)

Infamous S4 2.6.1 for those who want Xposed to work and not bootloop :cool: Download here!!!!

Version 2.6 - July 4th 2013 - Happy Independence day my fellow Americans! - Wipe not needed coming from 2.5

- ROM Control update. Full update needed as patch caused boot loop. Will add more details later ... family time
    - Lock settings work again and no FC's
    - Lock screen options in ROM Control have not been added yet but everything else is working. One or two need a reboot
    after first install to stick.
    - added a diffrent version of the Google Edition Camera... it does not like to be installed with the ROM and Panorama and photosphere will FC
    so download and install this over it to fix - http://d-h.st/jdr
    - added USB Mass Storage app.
    - More

Version 2.5 - July 2, 2013 - A wipe is a must

- ROM Control !!! Brought to you by @Mr Impossible Make sure to thank him! Here is a post to thank him - Now somethings are not finished but for the most part it is done.
    - Big Thanks to Didact74 for his awesome guides! He truly is a developer's developer!
    - added Xposed installer
    - added XPrivacy
    - added XthemeEngine beta 5 and two themes to try more found - Xposed folder
    - Updated SuperSU
    - Fixed the Root warning in recovery
    - Famework tweaks
    - Nottach Xposed v12 - All credit goes to him. Give him a thanks or even donate if you can. Dude rocks! - Thread
    - added Google Edition camera with Photosphere
    - updated talk to Hangouts
    - updated Gmail
    - updated Google services apk
    - added Google ears
    - added Individual app DPI settings apk. Perfect for fixed contacts and Phone app when you add 360 DPI. Must have app
    - added the dark dialer with correct contact font color
    - removed CPU sleeper app
    - added quad core CPU sleeper script that runs on boot
    - some lock screen settings won't work for now. Will address in next update.
    - updated kernel coming as well :cool:
    - Much more. Ill add as I remember

Version 2.4 - June 17, 2013 - Wipe is highly suggested!

- Fixed WiFi
    - added back SuperSU (Recovery still say it isn't there...it is. Ignore this)
    - Updated V6 Supercharger script in system/xbin/scripts - V6_SuperCharger_for_Android_bdrc2
    - Added the latest 3G script in system/xbin/scripts - 3GTurboCharger_Installer_Update_3_RC11_Test_2
    - Added lasted kernel tweaker script in system/xbin/scripts - KickAssKernelizer_Tweaks_Installer_Update_3_RC11_Test_2
    - Updated Android keyboard
    - added @blacknight1114 's Dark dialer and contacts apk from tmo firmware, not some other
    - added two flashable zips in the download section to revert to Stock tmo boot or Samsung's boot
    - Redid everything from v2.3 from scratch!!!
    - Everything else that v2.3 had.

If anyone who installed the update is missing their phone/contacts or the color is off please download and flash this! Thanks. ROM is just too big to delete and re upload to three servers again.

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=22979706399757076

Version 2.3 - June 16, 2013 - Wipe is highly suggested! Happy Fathers day guys!!

- Frameworks over haul
    - CSC tweaks, example added call function without swiping
    - Largest ad blocker update yet!
    - added Floating notifications (been using personally for a while, everyone else is adding it so why not...lol)
    - added 360 DPI flashable zip in the download section, perfect size for our device!
    - Also added a revert for those who don't like it.
    - Added Bootanimation support
    - Added our new team boot animation :cool:
    - removed that travel bloat junk...
    - removed a few others
    - added back the stock flip fonts
    - removed the massive font apk as it does not work with the S4
    - added our dark dialer (we were the first to find out how to remove the ugly white)
    - Upgraded DSP Manager and added it back
    - added XthemeEngine beta 5! (now just need to find compatible themes...lol)
    - introducing XPrivacy! Like Pdroid but better. Feel free to donate to the man! - Donate to Marcel Bokhorst - Thread link
    - added Infamous S4 Kernel v2.0 - http://d-h.st/muq
    * block/Kconfig.iosched: disable test I/O scheduler
    * cpufreq: Add auto_hotplug from thalamus
    * Initial hardcoded color change - Trinity Color
    * jf: add support for panel color shifting based on a sysfs interface
    * Fix kthermal_limit issue
    * Updated USKM
    * Lots of clean up and battery tweaks!

Infamous S4 Kernel V2.0 testaments:

Using your kernel on wicked..its butter. Thanks!

Deviant Development Team Member*

Your kernel is so far the best in for our tmo s4, any chance of making a aosp kernel or even make a kernel(tw & aosp) only thread in the future?

Kernel is running good. Good speed in app and nice scrolling except Tapatalk 4 for some odd reason. Goes into deep sleep when inactive with good core usage when demand is increased. Runs cool too. Now I would like to see UV tabled added :)

@mobeast17 - Post link

@Mr Impossible - Post link

@Jdom58 - Post link

@mgbotoe - Post link

@Ntranced78 - Post link

@player90247 - Post link

Version 2.2 - May 31, 2013 - Wipe is highly suggested!

- Debloated more
    - added S4 supported xposed installer by rovo89 Thanks man for changing how we make mods/tweaks!
    - added the stock 100% battery without the percentage for that clean stock look out of the box. Other batteries will be moved to download section later to flash after.
    - some framework tweaks
    - added Trickster MOD for awesome Kernel tweaking
    - updated SU binary. Again recovery doesn't like Koush's SuperUser.apk and say it is not found, do you want to fix. Ignore this or you will revert back to SuperSU.apk
    - added inverted GenieWidget.apk (love this!)
    - added InfamousCPU script into the init.d folder to ensure Min/Max and default governor stick every boot! This removes any possibilities that anything else will be set. Purpose is for those who never teak their kernels. Now even with my kernels being used by default you no long need to worries about even touching it!
    - added InfamousAPKboost script - does what the name says
    - Removed all build.prop tweaks. They are just not needed for this device, period.
    - added a few more CSC tweaks (WIpe needed to take effect)
    - added my latest kernel and will be the new default kernel:

Infamous S4 Kernel

FEATURES:
    • 98% Stock for stability!
    • Fast Charge
    • Faux Sound support
    • USKM - INFO

What is fast charge:
    This allows one to force AC charging for any charger that is detected as USB (e.g. many car chargers) and pull the full current the charger can support. Without Fast charge, when connected to the computer or even car charger you will very low current causing the charge time to be a lot longer. With fast charge active the current is set to the max allowed (and/or safest) and charging time will reduce greatly. It also provides additional security when connecting to public charging stations because by forcing AC charging, USB/adb data transfers are disabled, protecting your data. When fast charge is active you will not be able to access your data on your device. You will need to turn fast charge off to access them. Hope this helps everyone understand it more.

Version 2.1 May 25, 2013

- added Phantom™ v1.0 by default.
    - removed Chrome
    - added AOSP browser with sync and other awesome features
    - added 100% battery mod, no more percentage taking up space. Easy to change
    the images. I'll show you later.
    - added Koush's superuser (recovery doesn't like it and will say Superuser is
    not installed... ignore this! otherwise it will replace with
    older superuser.
    )
    - 2nd part of tethering mod. You will need to download a WiFi widget to turn it on
    and off. You can change the name and password in settings, just don't try to turn
    it on from there.
    - few minor framework tweaks. Gearing up for some awesome tweaks/mods

Version 2.0 May 23, 2013

- Fixed instablitiy issue
    - HUGE thanks to Evil! Using 90% of his installer script until I can
    figure out why mine isn't playing nie. Thanks for the help bro!
    - added Menu kill
    - added APM
    - tweaked and added CM lock screen clock
    - removed bloat!
    - Removed boot and shut off sounds (way too loud by default)
    - CSC tweaks!
    - Part one of the tethering mod
    - Frameworks updates...
    - Introduced My S4 kernel - "Phantom Kernel"
    - More. . . .

Version 1.0 - May 5, 2013

- Public release

EXTRA's:

"How to recover from a bad flash / soft brick" - Link to thread
    eWd0S.png

Phoneshot1_zpsb5e57149.png

Phoneshot2_zpsdde94dfe.png

Phoneshot20_zps645ba518.png

Phoneshot3_zps5f5c59d6.png

Phoneshot4_zps0ba53f01.png

Phoneshot5_zpsd1f1ccb1.png

Phoneshot6_zps76490f18.png

Phoneshot7_zpscc6f0e32.png

Phoneshot8_zps369c293e.png

Phoneshot9_zps3d6a2a8d.png

Phoneshot10_zps073d4a81.png

Phoneshot11_zps02b20739.png

Phoneshot12_zps7f3d125e.png

Phoneshot13_zps3ebd7e19.png

Phoneshot14_zpsaff4c5ab.png

Phoneshot15_zps83117501.png

Phoneshot16_zps3c7db444.png

Phoneshot17_zpsd8960d5f.png

Phoneshot18_zpscb649ba8.png

Version 2.6.1 and older builds

Untitled24_zpse8fc8767.png
    Untitled23_zpsc8cb6735.png
    Untitled_zps23056280.png

Untitled1_zps77643f18.png
    Untitled2_zps1695a515.png

Untitled3_zps67c104ec.png

Untitled4_zps425fe15d.png

Untitled5_zps41ffd244.png

Untitled6_zpsfb59d368.png

Untitled7_zps7d3b3341.png

Untitled8_zps3aca60fb.png

Untitled9_zps56404157.png

Untitled12_zpsaddd4d91.png

Untitled11_zpsb2013083.png

Untitled10_zps19eaf473.png

Untitled13_zpsa82004f6.png

Untitled14_zps1cb0e009.png

Untitled15_zps25bbf019.png

Untitled16_zps357d1fa6.png

Untitled17_zpscaec8663.png

Untitled18_zpsb9a12cf4.png

Untitled21_zps23f297b2.png

Untitled20_zps6db7ae01.png

Untitled19_zpsb7889755.png

Untitled22_zpsbee058d2.png

Moving Infamous S4 Kernel to Here. Link to thread. This way it has it's own thread.

You can grab the kernel itself from Kernel Download folder here
    Quick patches: