FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

 View Poll Results: Is this thread useful and helped you find your ROM anytime?

Yes
 
262 Vote(s)
90.66%
No
 
27 Vote(s)
9.34%

[INFOBANK] Collection of LG L9 FACTORY KDZ ROMS, ROOT, BB, BL, SOURCES, etc.

3,830 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,908
 
By cmahendra, Recognized Contributor on 19th January 2013, 10:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th May 2013, 05:43 PM |#621  
theProtomartyr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 135
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmahendra

HA HA HA!! WITH SOME RESOURCES () AND SOME TRIALS AND ERRORS OF 20 CONSECUTIVE MINUTES I FINALLY FOUND...

P796 V20D TMOBILE USA STOCK ROM KDZ.

Download link updated. NOTICE THE WEIRD CHANGES IN LINK.

NOW P769 OWNERS OWE ME THE MIRROR LINK. PALS DOWNLOAD AND GIVE ME MIRROR LINK, FOR YOUR OWN SAKE.

EDIT: Come on USA Pals, wake up, its already 7:30AM in USA now.

Thanks cmahendra!

V20D P769 Mirrors:

(via DropBox): https://www.dropbox.com/s/e5c91jj27zelk6w/V20D_00.kdz
(via RapidShare): http://rapidshare.com/files/3106307053/V20D_00.kdz
The Following User Says Thank You to theProtomartyr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift theProtomartyr Ad-Free
 
 
6th May 2013, 05:55 PM |#622  
cmahendra's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4,908
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protomartyr

Thanks cmahendra!

V20D P769 Mirrors:

(via DropBox): https://www.dropbox.com/s/e5c91jj27zelk6w/V20D_00.kdz
(via RapidShare): http://rapidshare.com/files/3106307053/V20D_00.kdz

Thats great @Protomartyr. +2 Thanks. , I think this will change the whole game of P769. Even update is not required. This is FRESH and FULL KDZ

EDIT: @all P769 V20D TMOBILE USA HEX-EDITED BIN FILE (for LelusRoot) AND EVEN BASEBAND UPLOADED IN POST#3.

HA HA HA!!!
FULL OTA IS STILL NOT AVAILABLE. MAY BE THEY WILL START IN NEXT FEW HOURS OR NEVER
I MEAN NOT SOON
6th May 2013, 07:08 PM |#623  
cmahendra's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4,908
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevev

T-Mobile P769 V20 KDZ link:

http://db.tt/BE6s6X1j

MD5: 0b456e0002fe577e3df13d839d275bf6

OH WOW! Thanks a lot dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixTechie

Many thanks!

I've extracted the .bin files from the .kdz, and hdcp.sh doesn't seem to exist anywhere.
Is there some other shell script that a call to /data/local/tmp/rooting.sh can be slipped into?

BTW, I see you did the announcement for this .kdz in a hurry - It's P769, not P796!

Friend. Leave it to experts. They were already uploaded and waiting before you even started thinking about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to cmahendra For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cmahendra Ad-Free
6th May 2013, 07:44 PM |#624  
kevev's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 298
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmahendra

OH WOW! Thanks a lot dude!



Friend. Leave it to experts. They were already uploaded and waiting before you even started thinking about it.

Every P769 user who downloads the V20 KDZ needs to click the "THANKS" button at the bottom left corner of the first post of this thread.

Cmahendra works hard to make our lives easier.
6th May 2013, 09:41 PM |#625  
cmahendra's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4,908
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevev

Every P769 user who downloads the V20 KDZ needs to click the "THANKS" button at the bottom left corner of the first post of this thread.

Cmahendra works hard to make our lives easier.

Hey thanks a lot pal. Feels good when someone takes note of it.

EDIT: "They" must be still wondering how did I find the change of pattern in link.
6th May 2013, 10:13 PM |#626  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmahendra

HA HA HA!! SOME TRIALS AND ERRORS OF JUST 20 CONSECUTIVE MINUTES BASED ON SOME OF MY RESOURCES I FINALLY FOUND......

P769 V20D TMOBILE USA STOCK ROM KDZ LINK.

Download link updated.

  • NOTICE THE WEIRD CHANGES IN LINK.They completely changed the pattern of links by making changes in two places. But I cr****d it easily.
  • They added "I" after ATMOBK (now ATMOBKI)
  • The device was P769BKGO but they added digit "1" (now P769BKGO1)
But still they could not stop me by finding it. Tell me can someone just guess these changes? There should be some logic, isn't it?

NOW P769 OWNERS OWE ME THE MIRROR LINK. PALS DOWNLOAD AND GIVE ME MIRROR LINK, FOR YOUR OWN SAKE.

EDIT: Come on USA Pals, wake up, its already 7:30AM in USA now.

Were you planning on sharing the original link to the KDZ file?
6th May 2013, 10:14 PM |#627  
kevev's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 298
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmahendra

Hey thanks a lot pal. Feels good when someone takes note of it.

EDIT: "They" must be still wondering how did I find the change of pattern in link.

Maybe it is better to keep as a secret. We don't want LG finding out we know their secret.
6th May 2013, 10:28 PM |#628  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevev

Maybe it is better to keep as a secret. We don't want LG finding out we know their secret.

I think it would be fair to share the link for peace of mind so we know that the KDZ is unadulterated. Removing information from the boards on presumptions that Tmobile cares about a url to a kdz file comes off as passive aggressive and possessive. Information like this should be free for all not controlled for no valid reason.
6th May 2013, 10:29 PM |#629  
Gabriel_Mk3's Avatar
Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Brazilin portuguese
V20A VIETNAM (570 mb)

Comes with Brazilian or Portugal portuguese?
6th May 2013, 10:36 PM |#630  
cmahendra's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4,908
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vekinn

I think it would be fair to share the link for peace of mind so we know that the KDZ is unadulterated. Removing information from the boards on presumptions that Tmobile cares about a url to a kdz file comes off as passive aggressive and possessive. Information like this should be free for all not controlled for no valid reason.

Lolz, nothing secret about it. Kevev is kidding. The link is there in OP from the minute I guessed. At least see OP before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevev

Maybe it is better to keep as a secret. We don't want LG finding out we know their secret.

you confused the poor fella. dont do it. seems he even could not get it by your icon at end.
6th May 2013, 10:44 PM |#631  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmahendra

Lolz, nothing secret about it. Kevev is kidding. The link is there in OP from the minute I guessed. At least see OP before posting.



you confused the poor fella. dont do it.

I am assuming that your previous post had the link to the original KDZ file and that you removed it. The issue for me is that. I think its fine that you want to correlate all of your mirrors in one post and I think its great that you put forth the effort, but it seems counter productive to remove information from the board.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes