By nobodyAtall, Inactive Recognized Developer on 6th May 2013, 04:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th May 2013, 11:34 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbd dvd

but work on 4.2.2?

siiiiiiiii, a los calcetines les llamo fundas de los pies!

no, it doesn't boot woth CM10.1 from the old comments

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda app-developers app

6th May 2013, 11:39 PM |#52  
Flag Tashkent
Thanks Meter: 202

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabimx

ive tested it on MIUI V5, and it does not work.
all the interface is FC imidiatly. we need the 3.4 kernel for this, dont try it on V5 MIUI.

Works fine on MIUI, just need some manipulations.
Check your PM.

Nobody cares what/where is this sent from.
7th May 2013, 12:47 AM |#53  
Flag HaNoi
Thanks Meter: 7

More
battery good. 1-2% overnight (7h) with set airplane and slim bean 4.0
still smooth and fast response/not lag when set min cpu speed at 122MHz/smartassH3

seem the best kernel is here
7th May 2013, 01:10 AM |#54  
Flag Orangeville
Thanks Meter: 171

More
ROM: Stock FXP CM10.0

Plus:
- Fluid UI
- Very little lag
- Battery life seems to be on par with other kernels
- ALS is now working in this release.

Minus:
- Offline charging does NOT work
- LED notification lights speeds cannot be configured (always fast blinking no matter what setting you select)
- random reboots (have had 2 in the last 4 hours. One during reading an email and the other during a call)
- Boot Logo is still messed up
- I seem to get a few seconds (about 3-4 sec.) pause between Boot Logo and bootanimation. Just a blank screen. Then it starts booting.

Overall a huge improvement over release 02. Cannot wait to see 04!
7th May 2013, 02:00 AM |#55  
Thanks Meter: 533

More
The so-called "offline" charging is working fine for me, no problems at all.

- Everything has been working fine with 03, besides the LED notifications, as already mentioned by another user. The CM settings just don't stick, due to something.
- Kernel logo is a minor, you only see that when you are powering on the phone, so...
- Panorama mode doesn't work yet, but that's another minor (the panoramas look crappy anyway...)
- Problems with the on-demand governor have been solved, apparently, but I'm gonna stick with SmartAssV2 and row, as these have been giving me a battery life of 2 days with 4 hours screen on time, which are amazing for me
- Cameras are working fine, BT is working normally, Wi-fi, GPS, compass, accelerometer, and everything else is still working perfectly
- Haven't tested FM, I just don't use it.

Thanks again for this, this kernel is a never-going-back to 2.6, the performance is incomparable.
7th May 2013, 02:12 AM |#56  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Patras
Thanks Meter: 19,436

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacoghi

The so-called "offline" charging is working fine for me, no problems at all.

- Everything has been working fine with 03, besides the LED notifications, as already mentioned by another user. The CM settings just don't stick, due to something.
- Kernel logo is a minor, you only see that when you are powering on the phone, so...
- Panorama mode doesn't work yet, but that's another minor (the panoramas look crappy anyway...)
- Problems with the on-demand governor have been solved, apparently, but I'm gonna stick with SmartAssV2 and row, as these have been giving me a battery life of 2 days with 4 hours screen on time, which are amazing for me
- Cameras are working fine, BT is working normally, Wi-fi, GPS, compass, accelerometer, and everything else is still working perfectly
- Haven't tested FM, I just don't use it.

Thanks again for this, this kernel is a never-going-back to 2.6, the performance is incomparable.

Thanks for the detailed feedback. It really helps for devices that are not physically available to me.
One think to point out is that panorama is not a matter of kernel, rather than a matter of ROM/libcamera. New kernels are stuck with the 2.6.32 camera drivers until (if ever) new libcamera is available.
Regarding bootlogo: does CWM show up correctly and withou the issues of the animated bootlogo?

Thanks,
-- nAa
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nobodyAtall For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nobodyAtall Ad-Free
7th May 2013, 02:34 AM |#57  
Thanks Meter: 533

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyAtall

Thanks for the detailed feedback. It really helps for devices that are not physically available to me.
One think to point out is that panorama is not a matter of kernel, rather than a matter of ROM/libcamera. New kernels are stuck with the 2.6.32 camera drivers until (if ever) new libcamera is available.
Regarding bootlogo: does CWM show up correctly and withou the issues of the animated bootlogo?

Thanks,
-- nAa

Yes, CWM works flawlessly, both through the Reboot Menu and using the Volume keys (I'm never sure if it's UP or DOWN, so I just press both interchangeably), when the phone is booting up. No issues with the screen. Your logo appears at first at the back of CWM, but after any operation (wipes, showing logs, whatever), the kernel logo is replaced with the green android.

If you need any further and more detailed feedback, let me know, I'll be glad to help.

Thanks again for everything, this kernel gave a new life to this device.
7th May 2013, 02:41 AM |#58  
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 88

More
nAa can you make a version of v3 kernel for cm 10.1?

7th May 2013, 02:46 AM |#59  
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 93

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbd dvd

nAa can you make a version of v3 kernel for cm 10.1?

v3 works on 10.1, at least on m66b last build...
7th May 2013, 02:58 AM |#60  
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgonzalez

v3 works on 10.1, at least on m66b last build...

work? and this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumas

no, it doesn't boot woth CM10.1 from the old comments

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda app-developers app

7th May 2013, 03:06 AM |#61  
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 93

More
Im using it right now...it wont boot at first but after entering cwm and reboot it works...for me on iyokan.

Enviado desde mi Xperia Pro usando Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)