The so-called "offline" charging is working fine for me, no problems at all.
- Everything has been working fine with 03, besides the LED notifications, as already mentioned by another user. The CM settings just don't stick, due to something.
- Kernel logo is a minor, you only see that when you are powering on the phone, so...
- Panorama mode doesn't work yet, but that's another minor (the panoramas look crappy anyway...)
- Problems with the on-demand governor have been solved, apparently, but I'm gonna stick with SmartAssV2 and row, as these have been giving me a battery life of 2 days with 4 hours screen on time, which are amazing for me
- Cameras are working fine, BT is working normally, Wi-fi, GPS, compass, accelerometer, and everything else is still working perfectly
- Haven't tested FM, I just don't use it.
Thanks again for this, this kernel is a never-going-back to 2.6, the performance is incomparable.
Thanks for the detailed feedback. It really helps for devices that are not physically available to me.
One think to point out is that panorama is not a matter of kernel, rather than a matter of ROM/libcamera. New kernels are stuck with the 2.6.32 camera drivers until (if ever) new libcamera is available.
Regarding bootlogo: does CWM show up correctly and withou the issues of the animated bootlogo?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|