By Heathcliff74, Inactive Recognized Developer on 13th November 2012, 12:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th May 2013, 10:56 PM |#91  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,473

Donate to Me
More
WP7 Root Tools 1.2 released!
Hi again! Spamming you all with another release This is WP7 Root Tools 1.2. This is a list of the changes in this version:
  • Added color values to Accent Color editor.
  • 3G toggle tweak improved.
  • Added Internet Connection Sharing unlock. If your operator has blocked Internet Sharing, WP7 Root Tools can attempt to configure Internet Sharing and bypass the barrier that is installed on the phone. This probably won't work on LG devices, because their drivers don't support Internet Sharing. This unlock is only meant to unlock the operator barrier.
  • Added Automatic Data Configuration function. This will attempt to automatically setup the configuration for your mobile operator in case your mobile internet settings are somehow screwed up.
  • Added shell-handler in Explorer for provxml-files.
  • Removed wrong buttons on Device tab.
  • Disabled cache for filesystem and searches. Caching mechanism was implemented back when old exploits were used, which were much slower. Disabling caching shows better browsing and search-results.
  • Added two languages: Serbian and Albanian. These versions can be downloaded in separate packages, because they are not officially supported by Windows Phone 7. Thanks to all people who helped with the translations!
  • Removed ads for better Root Tools experience

WP7 Root Tools can be downloaded from the Download section on www.wp7roottools.com.

Have fun!
Heathcliff74
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Heathcliff74 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Heathcliff74 Ad-Free

9th May 2013, 09:51 AM |#92  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag New dyke
Thanks Meter: 618

More
Great job, thanks
10th May 2013, 03:31 AM |#93  
Flag lipa city
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Plug
i've got it,i unlocked my phone using interop unlock,i'm using samsung focus s,it's that rooted already?after unl0cked?i have some applications installed came from third party apps but not working it gives me an error like opera mini,ascent changer,how to fix that?i think that apps is not compatible to samsung focus s?i have no idea what's going on
10th May 2013, 09:40 AM |#94  
Flag Glasgow
Thanks Meter: 484

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by acryn

i've got it,i unlocked my phone using interop unlock,i'm using samsung focus s,it's that rooted already?after unl0cked?i have some applications installed came from third party apps but not working it gives me an error like opera mini,ascent changer,how to fix that?i think that apps is not compatible to samsung focus s?i have no idea what's going on

The focus s works fine

It isn't automatically interop unlocked unless you install an interopunlock already, apps must be even permission with root tools to run, this is much more sensible then giving blanket access to anything that wants higher level privileges. So load up root tools, go to policies, find your app and enable it. Note that opera needs to run native code so make sure you have the correct version installed.

Sent from my Arc using xda app-developers app
10th May 2013, 10:13 AM |#95  
Flag lipa city

More
Unhappy
thanks sir for the quick respond anyway i've done giving an access to ascent changer using wp7 root tools nothings happen same issue error again,
10th May 2013, 12:23 PM |#96  
Flag Glasgow
Thanks Meter: 484

Donate to Me
More
Try removing root tools then reinstall it, do the phase 1 and 2 parts and try it again are you interop unlocked or just dev unlock? Does root tools load correctly?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
12th May 2013, 03:27 PM |#97  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,473

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by acryn

thanks sir for the quick respond anyway i've done giving an access to ascent changer using wp7 root tools nothings happen same issue error again,

Which Accent changer do you try to use? Afaik all accent changers, except the one in Root Tools, have device-specific code. So those apps only run on specefic devices. That said, why do you even try an accent changer app, while Root Tools has an Accentcolor editor built-in?

Oh, and when you get an error, specify all details. I cannot guess errors and solutions.
Heathcliff74
The Following User Says Thank You to Heathcliff74 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Heathcliff74 Ad-Free
18th July 2013, 12:42 AM |#98  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Does it Works on WP8?

I'm missing ways to change policies and explore registry/file system.
18th July 2013, 01:19 AM |#99  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Dub V
Thanks Meter: 1,131

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsjedi

Does it Works on WP8?

I'm missing ways to change policies and explore registry/file system.

No. This will ONLY work on WP7.
7th August 2013, 01:21 AM |#100  

More
Is nokia lumia 800 supported for rooting?
7th August 2013, 07:00 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skar_16

Is nokia lumia 800 supported for rooting?

Only Qualcomm bootloader, see on the lumia forum if you're the lucky one with Qualcomm.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
wp7 root tools

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)