Official Imgur app for Australia only. Can anybody supply the apk in the meantime?

Search This thread

Ashcunak

anyone been able to upload images with this app, submitted it to them via email as a bug but wondering if others have issues also.

*edit*

okay wtf.. i tried today it worked perfect.. also i looked at the apps past data usage.. it used 800 megs of 3G data in the background around the 25th or so of april. creepy.. might been when it was trying to upload a few times but still thats nuts. (good thing wind mobile data is unlimited)

Last edited:

CADude

Nov 29, 2011
anyone been able to upload images with this app, submitted it to them via email as a bug but wondering if others have issues also.

*edit*

okay wtf.. i tried today it worked perfect.. also i looked at the apps past data usage.. it used 800 megs of 3G data in the background around the 25th or so of april. creepy.. might been when it was trying to upload a few times but still thats nuts. (good thing wind mobile data is unlimited)
Sometimes imgur is over-capacity for a matter of minutes and you can't do certain things like upload photos or download albums but it resolves itself each time. You just have to put up with it or use the submission form on the site to complain about it so they do something about it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

LossyDragon

May 1, 2013
Sioux City
Thanks for keeping us posted with the application for us who can't download it, can't thank you enough! However, there is a updated version if anyone can post it.

misuchiru03

May 15, 2013
Thanks!

This is amazing. Thank you. I have been looking for a good Imgur app but to no avail, until now. I hope that they release this officially to the rest of the world. You would think it would happen that way first off. Have an upvote, on me.

psygbert

Nov 27, 2010
The app seems published now worldwide (I can download it now from Play Store)

Thanks to all who contributed the APK during the time the app was limited to most countries!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

pauley

May 28, 2010

Thanks to all who contributed the APK during the time the app was limited to most countries!

It's still not showing available for me in the US.

Sent from my HTC One

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369755357396.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369755357396.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 57

CADude

Nov 29, 2011

Nope. It even says on the store that its limited to 3 countries, one of which you are probably in.

Thanks to the new person uploading this.

Last edited:

onslaught86

Nope. It even says on the store that its limited to 3 countries, one of which you are probably in.

Thanks to the new person uploading this.

It's definitely available more widely now - in NZ, at least. They just haven't updated the description yet.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Top Liked Posts