[Update]Spigen Neo Hybrid Case- Red,Slate and White

Search This thread

aawshads

Oct 1, 2010
Dallas
FRustrated

Extremely frustrated with Spigen this time around. Ordered my case on the 12 of April, since they took my money I have had no emails, no case, no response to my inquiries. Was supposed to ship at end of april, at least they could have shot me an email to tell me it is delayed. I opened a ticket last week, still have heard nothing from them. I am about to call my credit card company to refute the charge and just say hell with it.

nemesis93

Mar 15, 2009
damn that looks sexy. I got the metal slate but I'm thinking I might have to also buy the red, I'll wait to see if they let you buy just the outer rim.

overall I'm loving my case, except that the TPU back gets dirty really fast. I was thinking about maybe getting a carbon fiber skin to put on it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

If you go through with the skin on the case could you please post photos of your results?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

darrendm

Jan 24, 2009
London/Leeds/Toronto
Anyone got more pics of the White S4 in the Infinity White neohybrid case like this?

1873080.jpg

ramk13

May 6, 2008
Anyone have trouble connecting microusb chargers through the opening in the case? A couple people mentioned it in the Amazon reviews. Some of the wider micro USB chargers I have are old Palm Pre cables and the iBolt xProDock. I want to make sure that those fit in the opening before getting the case.

chase15

Feb 17, 2011
Anyone have trouble connecting microusb chargers through the opening in the case? A couple people mentioned it in the Amazon reviews. Some of the wider micro USB chargers I have are old Palm Pre cables and the iBolt xProDock. I want to make sure that those fit in the opening before getting the case.

The opening at the bottom's width is the width of the stock charger of GS4. so anything wider than won't be able to get in with this case. :good:

Reactions: ramk13

tosh1

Jan 16, 2009
Damn looks so good!!! Ordered mine couple days ago. Can't wait. The minute I saw this case I was on it. ..I got the silver with white phone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app

skrapi

Dec 31, 2010
Cardigan
How are you all getting this case so early? I am in the UK and the earliest I can get it here is the 30th May.

Is there somewhere I can get it before my order goes through?

Thanks

nemesis93

Mar 15, 2009
How are you all getting this case so early? I am in the UK and the earliest I can get it here is the 30th May.

Is there somewhere I can get it before my order goes through?

Thanks

I ordered late April and just checked my usps tracking and its coming in today.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys. I just want to share this case I got for my GS4. The case feels good in hand and it doesn't add that much dimension to the phone. All in all this case is effective for the external impact protection and surely your S4 would look so sexy once you dress it up with this case. For $29, I wouldn't really keep this case, but I got the case with 50% off last week at amazon. Thanks!

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

mg6463.jpg

mg6465.jpg

mg6470l.jpg

mg6473.jpg

mg6474t.jpg

mg6476.jpg

mg6484x.jpg

mg6493.jpg

mg6494.jpg

mg6496.jpg
    As promised here's the Slate and White Neo Hybrid case on Black GS4. All look sexy on my gs4. :good:

These two were bought at amazon.com for $15 each. It was shipped last May 13th and it arrived on May 15th. Thanks!

mg6463.jpg

mg6465.jpg

mg6470l.jpg

mg6473.jpg

mg6474t.jpg

mg6476.jpg

mg6484x.jpg

mg6493.jpg

mg6494.jpg

mg6496.jpg
    S4 Black w/ Spigen Satin Silver Neo Hybrid and IEM's :good:
    And this is mine :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app
    Anyone got more pics of the White S4 in the Infinity White neohybrid case like this?

1873080.jpg

There is a video where they review the white neo hybrid:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rfH76RGfxg