Originally Posted by SysAdmNj
How would you install this zip for people that are already rooted?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app
Well, you do not have to install the ZIP, but instead, do the following:
- Install SuperSU from the market
- Grant SuperSU root access
- When asked to update su-binary, please do
- Remove SuperUser from your device
- Reboot (I read two reboots are needed to make the icon disappear again.)
This will give you the same effect as the modified zip I provided, except that it did not install SuperUser at first but directly installs SuperSU binary (with manual SuperSU installation).