Thanks Meter: 9,399

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Mustaavalkosta: Development retired
8th May 2013, 02:13 PM |#2251  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramdesai

Are you s-on or s-off? If s-on then you have to extract boot.img from the rom and flash using fastboot.

Thanks doesn't hurt....

Wow, you saved my phone. It just wouldn't boot past the white HTC screen, (actually it did but stuck on a screen full of crazy blue lines).

After waiting for 6 hours, it still didn't go past that screen, so I came upon your post.

I flashed the boot.img using fastboot usb according to these instructions in case anybody needs them.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...92&postcount=6

8th May 2013, 04:06 PM |#2252  
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by masChmagic

Wow, you saved my phone. It just wouldn't boot past the white HTC screen, (actually it did but stuck on a screen full of crazy blue lines).

After waiting for 6 hours, it still didn't go past that screen, so I came upon your post.

I flashed the boot.img using fastboot usb according to these instructions in case anybody needs them.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...92&postcount=6

Maybe it's a good idea to add this solution to the Q&A part since you're not the first, and probably not the last who has this problem.
8th May 2013, 05:39 PM |#2253  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KirovAir

Maybe it's a good idea to add this solution to the Q&A part since you're not the first, and probably not the last who has this problem.

I wrote short guide to Q&A. Hopefully it's clear enough but if not a bit googling will find plenty of more about working with adb and fastboot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
8th May 2013, 06:45 PM |#2254  
Flag BRZEG
Thanks Meter: 325

More
Any chanses for release candidate today?

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to KalZakath For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KalZakath Ad-Free
8th May 2013, 06:56 PM |#2255  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Hey guys, I installed this (m3) on a friend's phone (Inspire 4g), and I was wondering if it is a known issue for the camera to be blurry all the time or if I missed something?

Thanks in advance!
-Erik
8th May 2013, 06:56 PM |#2256  
Flag Koprivnica
Thanks Meter: 203

More
10.1.0? please )))
8th May 2013, 07:14 PM |#2257  
Flag Nicosia
Thanks Meter: 311

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by burritoboy9984

Hey guys, I installed this (m3) on a friend's phone (Inspire 4g), and I was wondering if it is a known issue for the camera to be blurry all the time or if I missed something?

Thanks in advance!
-Erik

Did you try focusing by tapping on the screen? Camera is fine for me on M#.
The Following User Says Thank You to SupremeBeaver For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SupremeBeaver Ad-Free
8th May 2013, 07:36 PM |#2258  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalZakath

Any chanses for release candidate today?

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivicakc

10.1.0? please )))

Possibly but it won't be exactly the same as official release candidates. Take it more like RC1 = M4. I don't know if they will even do separate M4 release so I'm putting together RC1 manifest at the moment.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
8th May 2013, 07:48 PM |#2259  
Flag Nicosia
Thanks Meter: 311

Donate to Me
More
Looking forward to the next release. The rom is coming along very nicely.
8th May 2013, 09:03 PM |#2260  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä

Donate to Me
More
RC1
You can now download RC1 build from: http://downloads.codefi.re/mustaaval...ase-candidates

BIG FAT DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS NOT COMPARABLE TO OFFICIAL CYANOGENMOD RELEASE CANDIDATES. IT'S AS UNSTABLE OR STABLE AS THE LATEST NIGHTLIES HAVE BEEN AND EPIC BEARD MEN WILL SHAVE YOU WITH AN AXE IF YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT IT NOT BEING STABLE ENOUGH TO CALL IT RELEASE CANDIDATE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Sorry for the caps but I already saw my share of useless crying about semantics on cfx thread and SR naming scheme.

Download and enjoy!
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
8th May 2013, 09:27 PM |#2261  
Thanks Meter: 88

More
i laughed so hard on epic beard man XD
The Following User Says Thank You to 20mark For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 20mark Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
10.1, ace, cm10.1, cyanogenmod, desire hd

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)