|RAPH|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ★ || Build date 2009/7/9 ||

Search This thread

pinoymutt

Nov 7, 2008
SoCal
And before I start, YES I did use the search functions (so if this answer is readily found, please enlighten me with your search words ;) -- I have been reading the threads today, heheheh)

I was wondering if there was a way to speed up, or tweak the time it takes the screen to rotate when you slide the keyboard in TF3D2? The doesn't seem to be a delay in the non-TF3D2 screens? I wasn't sure if this was by design, or maybe only my phone?

Some searching led me to a page talked about a 5-sec delay if there was no keyboard sound, but even after enabling sounds, the behavior is the same, so I don't think it's that...

sapps

Mar 17, 2007
I was on July 9 release and I was also using IE. BofA was reporting the device as running an unsupported OS.

My girlfriend was trying to download a piece of software off a site and it was saying something similar. The fix was to change the browser from desktop mode to mobile mode. I have no idea if that will work for your issue, but figured it is worth a shot. Hope it works for you.

BigBadger

May 2, 2008
Folsom, CA
And before I start, YES I did use the search functions (so if this answer is readily found, please enlighten me with your search words ;) -- I have been reading the threads today, heheheh)

I was wondering if there was a way to speed up, or tweak the time it takes the screen to rotate when you slide the keyboard in TF3D2? The doesn't seem to be a delay in the non-TF3D2 screens? I wasn't sure if this was by design, or maybe only my phone?

Some searching led me to a page talked about a 5-sec delay if there was no keyboard sound, but even after enabling sounds, the behavior is the same, so I don't think it's that...

The delay for me is about 1.5 -2 seconds and that was after adding wallpaper to all tabs (which is known to slow things down).

I imagine that NRG would have already done all he knows how to speed up something like this.

So, I've got nothing. :(

Galvatron

Aug 11, 2008
Redmond
I can not find the topic in this thread...

Did date specification for Stock Details removed?

I thought we were able to set for a day, week, month and so on...

CamBendy

Jul 24, 2008
Melbourne
Hi,

I tried to enable push internet but unsuccessful.

Is anyone able to enable push Internet?

Sorry, haven't tried it as such, but it appears you have done everything I would have tried too.

Good luck

PS - If your battery level is under 20% it may not work...

see key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\PushInternetEngine:BatteryLevel

Last edited:

pinoymutt

Nov 7, 2008
SoCal
The delay for me is about 1.5 -2 seconds and that was after adding wallpaper to all tabs (which is known to slow things down).

I imagine that NRG would have already done all he knows how to speed up something like this.

So, I've got nothing. :(

Well, it's not a big deal, so c'est la vie :)

Thanks for the response though!

geok

Aug 10, 2007
Pasadena, CA
I was on July 9 release and I was also using IE. BofA was reporting the device as running an unsupported OS.

I don't know exactly how to fix it, but what's happening is probably that BofA doesn't like the UserAgent that Opera is presenting.

The UserAgent is the string that browsers use to tell the server to which they're connected what the browser is, what your operating system is, etc. For example, on Vista, using Firefox 3.5, my browser's UserAgent is:That is, Mozilla version 5.0, Windows, Strong Security (U), Windows Vista (NT 6.0), US English, CVS branch (rv:1.91), Gecko engine, Build Date, Browser name, Browser version.

All of this information is needed at one time or another, depending on where you're browsing and what you're trying to do. For example, the layout can be different, depending on what layout engine you're using. Many browsers "spoof" what they are. Basically, they use a different useragent.

Anyway, many complex sites, such as banking sites, require a certain useragent string to be present, and that's what happening. Opera isn't telling the bank's server enough information, so it doesn't know what platform you're using!

So, you need to find out what useragent BofA wants, and set up Opera accordingly. Look in the Opera help, or on the Opera site in the Mobile configuration documentation.

Hope this helps!

-geo

P.S. Someone above mentioned changing the setting from desktop to mobile. It would make sense that that would change the useragent as well.

Last edited:

lyu370

Jan 11, 2009
Streamwood IL
Wow, so I go away for vacation... Yes I know that NRG has no idea what that is... But anyhow, ran across this at the hotel I was staying at in Orlando. Good advice me thinks...

And I can confirm the goofy GPS activity. Older version of the rom GPS came right up within 20 sec. The current one I'm running 07/04 with radio 1.14.25.05 sometimes takes upto 30 minutes to get a lock.

Now I've got to download the new one... I've been going through withdrawals!

Attachments

• IMAG0051.jpg
    IMAG0051.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 104

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX
hey guys, havent posted in a minute. probably because there's no bugs:p haha! but, ran across something interesting on the latest releases. 7/6 going back to like 6/05 (taking a stab in the dark with those release dates:)) , and its only because i might not have been using the app much before. But, when you ask MSVC to play music, it asks you what you want to play, that works fine. However, when you name an artist to play, it just keeps going through the list of artists on the device and doesnt stop. so, in essence no music ever starts playing. does anyone else experience the same or is something i'm not doing correctly? thanks much in advance:)

Galvatron

Aug 11, 2008
Redmond
Spaking of battery icons, did anyone use Data & Time for menubar? (on EnergyROM 3.0 20090709)
I could not shut off battery icon.

(As I use dcBattery apps.)

eastside770

Feb 25, 2009
Is there an call histroy tab for this rom bc i install tha Nadavi call history tab and it locked up my customize tab.

fuze_noob

Mar 30, 2009
Can anyone give me a quick rundown on what to do to flash this ROM onto my phone? I'm currently using WM 6.1. I have done it once before but it was a while ago.