Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 4736004

Disclaimer
Code:
/* 

* You may void your warranty.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices or dead SD cards.
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about this kernel.
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications to your device.
 * I absolutely disclaim all the responsibilities.
[COLOR="Red"] * Flashing kernel requires unlocked bootloader.
[/COLOR] * You can unlock your bootloader from [URL="http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][U]here[/U][/COLOR][/URL].

*/

Features :-
Code:
* zImage from stock 12.0.A.1.211 FW
* Insecure ramdisk
* Autoroot with latest su binary
* init.d support
* Auto-Install busybox
* /rootfs and /system mounted as rw
* Persistent adb
* ro.allow.mock.location=1
* CWM ( Coming Soon )
[/B]

Code:
[CENTER]PROCEDURE : [COLOR="Red"]fastboot flash boot kernel.elf[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Code:
[CENTER]CODENAME OF XPERIA SP : [COLOR="Red"]HUASHAN[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Code:
[center][U]
[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?jget4vsq9zuv7"][COLOR="BROWN"] Download Kernel [/COLOR][/URL][/center][/U]

Credits: DooMLoRD : For his initial work on autoroot script

Last edited by a moderator:

某龙兄

Jan 2, 2013
ShenZhen
It is hard to find the topic
I am looking forward to your kernel
Sent from my C5302 using xda app-developers app

puneethv

Jun 26, 2012
Indore
adb driver

When i try to put the phone in fastboot the S1 boot device shows exclamation mark.....when i try to manually update the adb driver the only ones in the list are Sony sa0102 to Sony sa0108 and so0101 i'm not sure which one to choose???? any help......or can someone pls upload the adb driver for xsp

D

Deleted member 4736004

I found a bug
Today I update to Xperia SP (C5303)_12.0.A.1.257_HK by flashtool.
Then I flash this kernel and Successfully boot but there is no autoroot.:(
There is the 257‘s kernel
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxpGRWaDxv0ZZ3hiQVFaUV9PYkU/edit?usp=sharing

Flashtool ? Flashtool doesn't have SP support yet.
When you update, your existing data remains. So when kernel runs autoroot, it checks for a marker file. If not found it'll push su. Otherwise not. Simply check for a file root- veng in /system or /data/local/tmp ( I forgot exact location ). Delete it and reboot. It'll push su again.

You should have deleted marker file before OTA update.

Sent from my ST26i using xda app-developers app

某龙兄

Jan 2, 2013
ShenZhen
When you update, your existing data remains. So when kernel runs autoroot, it checks for a marker file. If not found it'll push su. Otherwise not. Simply check for a file root- veng in /system or /data/local/tmp ( I forgot exact location ). Delete it and reboot. It'll push su again.

DooMLoRD tell me in fact flashtool support XSP.Just install the Xperia Z driver.
I successfully flash 257ftf by flashtool
But I do not have root now.I cant read /data and write /system

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

IF through the flashtool,system must be wipe.
Well, I try to wipe data.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Okay I successfully root after I wipe data.
I look forward to adding CWM
Sorry for my poor bad English and thank a lot

D

Deleted member 4736004

Ok. Wipe data is generally checked on flashtool

dogsly

Apr 4, 2010
Kiev
4pda.ru
How to add a new C530X device to Flashtool
  1. option: Download C530X.rar archive, unzip and copy the folder C530X in the directory \ Flashtool \ devices \
    Download: View attachment C530X.rar

or
  2. option: Download C530X.ftd.rar archive, unzip and copy the file C530X.ftd to the directory \ Flashtool \ devices \. Then in Flashtool make Devices - Manage - Import and double-click to add a device
    F-1.jpg F-2.jpg

Download: View attachment C530X.ftd.rar

Last edited:

blcistheking

Jun 20, 2008
NYC
nevermind, finally got it working using my windows 7 machine.
thanks alot OP for creating this.

Last edited:

DooMLoRD

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Pune
  1. option: Download C530X.rar archive, unzip and copy the folder C530X in the directory \ Flashtool \ devices \
    Download: View attachment 1960949

or
  2. option: Download C530X.ftd.rar archive, unzip and copy the file C530X.ftd to the directory \ Flashtool \ devices \. Then in Flashtool make Devices - Manage - Import and double-click to add a device

Download: View attachment 1960950

i have already added SP support in FlashTool

you will get inbuilt support in next final release... till then use the FlashTool which we release for Xperia Z...

syin16

Oct 9, 2010
Teluk Intan
guyz, how to check whether the xperia sp using the standard boot image like xperia z and not xperia t. Where for xperia t sony bundle the kernel with recovery?

Miqdad@521

Nov 4, 2011
Mumbai
Hey guys can anyone post a detailed guide on how to flash this kernel via fastboot. I had a samsung earlier and it was pretty easy to play with it but since I'm new to Sony I need help. Thanks.

syin16

Oct 9, 2010
Teluk Intan
Hey guys can anyone post a detailed guide on how to flash this kernel via fastboot. I had a samsung earlier and it was pretty easy to play with it but since I'm new to Sony I need help. Thanks.

First, unlock your phone bootloader at sony official website where you will lose the warranty of your phone. Then install your phone usb driver, use sony update service or pc companion.
Then, turn off your phone and connect it to the pc using usb while pressing vol up button. Go to the command prompt with fastboot utilities downloaded from sony website, follow the instructions and type these
fastboot flash boot kernel.elf
on the command prompt.

z0mbi3

Jun 6, 2004
Hey all, just to let you know I tried this on my C5303 and it works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 4736004
    Disclaimer
    Code:
    /* 

* You may void your warranty.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices or dead SD cards.
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about this kernel.
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications to your device.
     * I absolutely disclaim all the responsibilities.
    [COLOR="Red"] * Flashing kernel requires unlocked bootloader.
    [/COLOR] * You can unlock your bootloader from [URL="http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][U]here[/U][/COLOR][/URL].

*/

Features :-
    Code:
    * zImage from stock 12.0.A.1.211 FW
    * Insecure ramdisk
    * Autoroot with latest su binary
    * init.d support
    * Auto-Install busybox
    * /rootfs and /system mounted as rw
    * Persistent adb
    * ro.allow.mock.location=1
    * CWM ( Coming Soon )
    [/B]

Code:
    [CENTER]PROCEDURE : [COLOR="Red"]fastboot flash boot kernel.elf[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Code:
    [CENTER]CODENAME OF XPERIA SP : [COLOR="Red"]HUASHAN[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Code:
    [center][U]
    [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?jget4vsq9zuv7"][COLOR="BROWN"] Download Kernel [/COLOR][/URL][/center][/U]

Credits: DooMLoRD : For his initial work on autoroot script

Download: View attachment C530X.rar

or

Download: View attachment C530X.ftd.rar
      Download: View attachment 1960949

or

Download: View attachment 1960950

i have already added SP support in FlashTool

you will get inbuilt support in next final release... till then use the FlashTool which we release for Xperia Z...

First, unlock your phone bootloader at sony official website where you will lose the warranty of your phone. Then install your phone usb driver, use sony update service or pc companion.
    Then, turn off your phone and connect it to the pc using usb while pressing vol up button. Go to the command prompt with fastboot utilities downloaded from sony website, follow the instructions and type these
    fastboot flash boot kernel.elf
    on the command prompt.
    Great Work with kernel Mate :) !!

Note - Gonna make a Modded and Deoxed rom for Xperia SP !! Need testers !! Who hav unlocked boot loaders and root !! and intrested Pm Me :)