FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][Netflix V2.1.2] Netflix Rotation Enabled App - Black /Subtitle Size Fix for TV

2,212 posts
Thanks Meter: 757

By Dblfstr, Senior Member on 21st July 2011, 01:32 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th May 2013, 08:01 AM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
same here ..rom problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxx_nantes

Sounds like a pretty reasonnable assumption
Another thing could be the fact that I'm using Hola Unblocker but as it "works" on earlier Netflix versions, guess it's a dead end.

Thanks for your help. I'll let you know as soon as I install a new ROM on my Pea2

I had the same problem as you, just downgrade for a stock 4.1.1 rom or whatever you want and that works very fine . I have a mk808b here that i solved that way.

8th May 2013, 10:30 PM |#512  
Flag Bonn
Thanks Meter: 158

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by badolm

I had the same problem as you, just downgrade for a stock 4.1.1 rom or whatever you want and that works very fine . I have a mk808b here that i solved that way.

Did someone already grab the official 2.3.0 which was rolled out today? Thanks in advance.
The Following User Says Thank You to spelaben For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spelaben Ad-Free
12th May 2013, 06:28 PM |#513  
Flag Bonn

More
For everyone who is still searching for 2.3.0 (official version, not the modded one!): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...iaclient-2.apk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spelaben For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spelaben Ad-Free
13th May 2013, 11:09 PM |#514  
Thanks Meter: 617

Donate to Me
More
Anyone getting an error 13000? Or know what it means?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
24th May 2013, 09:33 PM |#515  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spelaben

For everyone who is still searching for 2.3.0: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...iaclient-2.apk

Is that the modded version?
24th May 2013, 09:35 PM |#516  
Flag Bonn

More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless_stranger

Is that the modded version?

No, this is for users like me who can't download the official version from the Playstore due to country restrictions. Sorry for the confusion!
The Following User Says Thank You to spelaben For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spelaben Ad-Free
24th May 2013, 10:17 PM |#517  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Anyone have a link to the latest modified version? The links in the OP are not working.
28th May 2013, 02:34 AM |#518  
Flag palm bay
Thanks Meter: 1,331

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredwrx

Anyone have a link to the latest modified version? The links in the OP are not working.

Here the latest I have I think its the most current modified in black https://copy.com/Dmdws

Hopefully my copy acct doesn't get raped and bandwidth runs out so grab it quick

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
29th May 2013, 02:54 PM |#519  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 757

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredwrx

Links work for me...?
2nd June 2013, 02:12 AM |#520  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Anyone have a Netflix apk for rooted devices? My note 8 is rooted and the app won't let me login.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Never mind I fixed it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
6th June 2013, 09:59 PM |#521  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by badolm

Thanks, i had same problem andwith 4.2.2 and now work fine with downgrade 4.1.2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
color, netflix, official, rotation

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)