12th May 2013, 12:58 AM |#1181  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,413

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedyvirus

I think you can do something for the home.apk
Its not like xperia z(its not like it at all)

What did you have in mind?

We have to keep in mind that Gingerbread is only API level 10. It'll never look, perform or act exactly like the firmware/ROM on an Xperia Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaku2s

Hi,

Is anyone having problems sharing via bluetooth? I can't seem to be able to send items through bluetooth.

I use this feature all the time. Sending files or connecting to my car, bluetooth works perfectly.

Have you disabled the Bluetooth services by any chance, in ES File Explorer (startup)?

If not, I have no idea why it wouldn't be working... What does it do/not do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdel12345

Yeah the settings and notification bar look like it but status bar and home need some changes to look More like Xperia z but the roms still awesome though

Sent from my Xperia Play (r800x)

Hopefully the changes in the new version already fit the bill here. If not, let me know for the next version.

The aim isn't to make it look 100% like the Xperia Z. At the end of the day the Xperia Play isn't an Xperia Z, so I don't see any point in trying to mimic it completely. The Xperia Play still needs it's own 'uniqueness' apart from it's controller. :P
The Following User Says Thank You to Spizzy01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Spizzy01 Ad-Free

12th May 2013, 01:32 AM |#1182  
Thanks Meter: 1,541

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spizzy01

What did you have in mind?

We have to keep in mind that Gingerbread is only API level 10. It'll never look, perform or act exactly like the firmware/ROM on an Xperia Z.

I use this feature all the time. Sending files or connecting to my car, bluetooth works perfectly.

Have you disabled the Bluetooth services by any chance, in ES File Explorer (startup)?

If not, I have no idea why it wouldn't be working... What does it do/not do?

Hopefully the changes in the new version already fit the bill here. If not, let me know for the next version.

The aim isn't to make it look 100% like the Xperia Z. At the end of the day the Xperia Play isn't an Xperia Z, so I don't see any point in trying to mimic it completely. The Xperia Play still needs it's own 'uniqueness' apart from it's controller. :P

Well the rom looks great so far and I can't wait for the final version. Have you given sewar permission to port it because he said earlier hed try to port it for cdma? And your right about the uniqueness though xperia z does look sexy. Anyways I hope sewar is able to port for r800x id love to have this and other gsm roms for cdma. They all look awesome

Sent from my Xperia Play (r800x)
12th May 2013, 01:53 AM |#1183  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 2,334

Donate to Me
More
Spizzy - but you are going to change pop-up after pressing menu button, right?

Also there is a tiny problem with toggles when they are turned off. Graphic problem to be precise. WiFi is outlined in white colour when most of the other toggles aren't, they look different therefore pattern of their looks is different. If you don't know what I'm talking about then don't hesitate to write it, I'll post edited screenshot with explanation

Sent from my own planet using ion cannon
12th May 2013, 06:17 PM |#1184  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by olokos

Spizzy - but you are going to change pop-up after pressing menu button, right?

Also there is a tiny problem with toggles when they are turned off. Graphic problem to be precise. WiFi is outlined in white colour when most of the other toggles aren't, they look different therefore pattern of their looks is different. If you don't know what I'm talking about then don't hesitate to write it, I'll post edited screenshot with explanation

Change the pop up menu? What look should it have?

The resource image issue you mentioned is in the change log of the next version. Its been fixed.

Sent from my AuroraPlay driven R800i using xda-premium.
The Following User Says Thank You to Spizzy01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Spizzy01 Ad-Free
12th May 2013, 10:51 PM |#1185  
Batik Rock City
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Toggle network mode not working on mine. Nothing change while i touch

Sent from my R800i using xda premium
12th May 2013, 11:09 PM |#1186  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonecide

Toggle network mode not working on mine. Nothing change while i touch

Sent from my R800i using xda premium

If you press and hold the button it will load the Network Settings for you to be able to toggle it.

This is as good as it gets as I haven't been able to get the QuickPanel settings to be able to change the setting directly. (As it's a selection option and not an on/off switch)
13th May 2013, 01:30 AM |#1187  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 2,334

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

chance the pop up menu? What look should it have?

The resource image issue you mentioned is in the change log of the next version. Its been fixed.

Sent from my AuroraPlay driven R800i using xda-premium.

Your rom is beautiful, BUT after you press menu button in stock launcher you can see the ugliest thing ever designed, seriously, it just ruins this astonishingly great look that you have created. Please, seriously change it to anything else which actually is nice to look at. Miui menu? JB menu?

I'm sorry if it looks offensive but I'm after watching one and a half season of top gear. I don't want to go rude or mean, I just want to express myself in the best way I possibly can.

13th May 2013, 09:47 AM |#1188  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by olokos

Your rom is beautiful, BUT after you press menu button in stock launcher you can see the ugliest thing ever designed, seriously, it just ruins this astonishingly great look that you have created. Please, seriously change it to anything else which actually is nice to look at. Miui menu? JB menu?

I'm sorry if it looks offensive but I'm after watching one and a half season of top gear. I don't want to go rude or mean, I just want to express myself in the best way I possibly can.

It seems no one has tried to do this for the Xperia Launcher before, so I doubt I'll be able to do it 'easily'.

It would take hours to work it out, so whilst I will most likely end up doing this... It won't be ready for the next version.
13th May 2013, 04:06 PM |#1189  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
AuroraPlay v1.0.0 Released

Changelog
  • Add Music Controls to Lockscreen
  • Changes to SystemUI - More Xperia Z-like
  • Fix Dock App Auto-Load - Done
  • Add Lockscreen Settings to Settings.apk
  • Change Bootanimation Again Due To Requests - Cancelled
  • Fix App Text Area Imagery
  • Updated ES File Explorer to v3.0.1
  • Fix Alarm Icon Imagery
  • Updated Google Login Service
  • Updated Google Services Framework
  • Updated Google Services APK - Done
  • Further Reductions in APK File Sizes
  • Updated Semc Desk Clock APK
  • Fix Music Track Change on Long Press Vol +/- - WIP/Broken - Moved to next version (Requires completely rebuilding all previous android.policy.jar mods or choosing between this one mod, and all the others i.e. Lockscreen, Smooth Loading Circles, Increased Audio etc.)
  • Updated to AdrenoBooster v0.6
  • Multiple Build.prop Tweaks
  • Full GPU Hardware Accelleration - (Removed, Greatly Reduces Gaming Performance)
  • Fix Wireless Setting Toggle Imagery
  • Added Multiple Default APNs (Over 1300 APNs added!)
  • Separate ZIPs for Locked/Unlocked Bootloaders
  • Add Date & Time to Notification Bar
  • Add Settings Shortcut to Notification Bar
  • Move Carrier Name from Notification Bar (Now Only Present on Open/Close)
  • Fix/Replace QuickPanel Settings Imagery
  • Fixed Google Talk Video Chat
  • Improved Battery Performance
  • Improved I/O Performance - Should keep things smooth
  • Disabled Signature Checking
  • Added Original/Classic Live Wallpapers - Done (They're only 100kb or so each)
  • Updated SEMC Email App
  • Fixed Service Menu Access Bug
  • Partially Based on FW 4.0.2.A.0.79
  • Updated Google Talk App
  • Fix SystemUI 'Clear' Imagery
  • Fix Lockscreen Imagery
  • Added Sound Recorder
  • Updated Resources of Phonebook APK
  • Updated Resources of SemcPhone APK
  • Updated Resources of Conversations APK
  • Smaller Settings Bars in Settings.apk
  • Updated Battery Animation/Icon
  • Fix In-Call Notification Display
Yes, I know this was long awaited and long overdue... But it's here now! I've got a few things lined up for the next version already which I was hoping to include in this version but unfortunately time is not on my side at the moment so it is what it is. The next update may be 1 - 2 months, I really cannot say - I've got loads of stuff on at the moment and won't be able to start work on the next version until June.

Until then, I'll of course give support as much as I can.

Also, please be aware that from now on (to ensure everything is working) I'll be releasing two versions of AuroraPlay for each update. A ULB version which is for those who have an Unlocked Bootloader, and a LB version which will be for those who have a Locked Bootloader. Both versions are exactly the same in terms of features however the Locked Bootloader has an older version of SuperUser installed which works perfectly without any issues for people who have locked bootloaders.

If you still want the latest version of SU but have a locked bootloader, simply flash the ULB version and fix it yourself if you can.

Download
As always, a format is highly recommended but is not required.

AuroraPlay v1.0.0 (Unlocked Bootloaders) from NovaProject.co.uk
AuroraPlay v1.0.0 (Unlocked Bootloaders) from MediaFire

AuroraPlay v1.0.0 (Locked Bootloaders) from NovaProject.co.uk
AuroraPlay v1.0.0 (Locked Bootloaders) from MediaFire

Also - I'm going to go ahead and admit that it was rushed towards the end. If anyone is unhappy with this (although I've not found any bugs as of yet) then please take it up with all the people who have PMed me asking for ETA's and release times etc.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Spizzy01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Spizzy01 Ad-Free
13th May 2013, 04:52 PM |#1190  
Flag Concepcion
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:

AuroraPlay v1.0.0 Released

Changelog

• Add Music Controls to Lockscreen
  • Changes to SystemUI - More Xperia Z-like
  • Fix Dock App Auto-Load - Done
  • Add Lockscreen Settings to Settings.apk
  • Change Bootanimation Again Due To Requests - Cancelled
  • Fix App Text Area Imagery
  • Updated ES File Explorer to v3.0.1
  • Fix Alarm Icon Imagery
  • Updated Google Login Service
  • Updated Google Services Framework
  • Updated Google Services APK - Done
  • Further Reductions in APK File Sizes
  • Updated Semc Desk Clock APK
  • Fix Music Track Change on Long Press Vol +/- - WIP/Broken - Moved to next version (Requires completely rebuilding all previous android.policy.jar mods or choosing between this one mod, and all the others i.e. Lockscreen, Smooth Loading Circles, Increased Audio etc.)
  • Updated to AdrenoBooster v0.6
  • Multiple Build.prop Tweaks
  • Full GPU Hardware Accelleration - (Removed, Greatly Reduces Gaming Performance)
  • Fix Wireless Setting Toggle Imagery
  • Added Multiple Default APNs (Over 1300 APNs added!)
  • Separate ZIPs for Locked/Unlocked Bootloaders
  • Add Date & Time to Notification Bar
  • Add Settings Shortcut to Notification Bar
  • Move Carrier Name from Notification Bar (Now Only Present on Open/Close)
  • Fix/Replace QuickPanel Settings Imagery
  • Fixed Google Talk Video Chat
  • Improved Battery Performance
  • Improved I/O Performance - Should keep things smooth
  • Disabled Signature Checking
  • Added Original/Classic Live Wallpapers - Done (They're only 100kb or so each)
  • Updated SEMC Email App
  • Fixed Service Menu Access Bug
  • Partially Based on FW 4.0.2.A.0.79
  • Updated Google Talk App
  • Fix SystemUI 'Clear' Imagery
  • Fix Lockscreen Imagery
  • Added Sound Recorder
  • Updated Resources of Phonebook APK
  • Updated Resources of SemcPhone APK
  • Updated Resources of Conversations APK
  • Smaller Settings Bars in Settings.apk
  • Updated Battery Animation/Icon
  • Fix In-Call Notification Display
Yes, I know this was long awaited and long overdue... But it's here now! I've got a few things lined up for the next version already which I was hoping to include in this version but unfortunately time is not on my side at the moment so it is what it is. The next update may be 1 - 2 months, I really cannot say - I've got loads of stuff on at the moment and won't be able to start work on the next version until June.

Until then, I'll of course give support as much as I can.

Also, please be aware that from now on (to ensure everything is working) I'll be releasing two versions of AuroraPlay for each update. A ULB version which is for those who have an Unlocked Bootloader, and a LB version which will be for those who have a Locked Bootloader. Both versions are exactly the same in terms of features however the Locked Bootloader has an older version of SuperUser installed which works perfectly without any issues for people who have locked bootloaders.

If you still want the latest version of SU but have a locked bootloader, simply flash the ULB version and fix it yourself if you can.

Download
As always, a format is highly recommended but is not required.

AuroraPlay v1.0.0 (Unlocked Bootloaders) from NovaProject.co.uk
AuroraPlay v1.0.0 (Unlocked Bootloaders) from MediaFire - Will upload soon

AuroraPlay v1.0.0 (Locked Bootloaders) from NovaProject.co.uk
AuroraPlay v1.0.0 (Locked Bootloaders) from MediaFire - Will upload soon

Also - I'm going to go ahead and admit that it was rushed towards the end. If anyone is unhappy with this (although I've not found any bugs as of yet) then please take it up with all the people who have PMed me asking for ETA's and release times etc.

Sorry for the question, but what are the differences between Aurora Play 1.0.0 for locked bootloaders and for unlocked???
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)