[GAME][2.3+][FREE] Gravity Pro 1.0

Search This thread

Rob5ur

Mar 14, 2013
baner600x300.jpg

Dynamic,energetic and fun. Gravity Pro available now on Android! Draw lines and control gravity, so that the ball ( or balls) hit the target.
Gravity Pro is an challenging physics-based puzzle game which consists of 40 levels.

screen1.png
screen3.png

screen5.png

------------------------------------------------------------------
Gravity Pro is available on Google Play:

eli.r

May 8, 2013
www.epollomes.com
Hey,
Checked Gravity Pro Today, Love the concept and the idea, and the fact that the game is quite dynamic and smooth ( Creating and deleting the line has no problem at all )

Two small comments:
- The music is a bit annoying, it is not that smooth ( the part that repeats "ti ti ti ta ten" kinda got to my nerves, but it is a good thing you can mute it.
- The buttons clear, reset, back inside the game play doesn;t look that polished compared to the whole game.

Hope it is useful .

Reactions: Rob5ur and NVardan

Rob5ur

Mar 14, 2013
Hello,
This game was made by me. In fact, music isn't looping during one level.In next update I'll change/improve it and graphics too.Thanks for trying the game :)

Reactions: NVardan

Zenety

Mar 17, 2013
Congrats for making it to the front page already. Going to try it out right now!

Reactions: Rob5ur

weirdsciencex

Jun 19, 2010
Newcastle
Nexus 7
Nexus 7 (2013)
Looks interesting. Saw it promoted on Google+ by XDA developers.

Edit: I like the game even though it makes my brain hurt lol.

One bug I found. Even though I turned off sound and music. A beep still sounds when you exceed the line length.

Autocorrected from my EVO 3D running CM 10.1 / Fleksy Beta

Last edited:

durajim

Oct 23, 2009
United Kingdom
Fun game, nice mechanics and a good introduction to them - but that music is a bit... annoying - But the game is the most important thing, rated it on the market for you :)

erdal67

Nov 1, 2012
nice game

Just hit that thanks button ;)
Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e with Cyanogenmod 10.1

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

could you put a eraser in it so everything isnt going away when i draw something wrong

Just hit that thanks button ;)
Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e with Cyanogenmod 10.1

Xak

Jan 12, 2013
www.TiTechZone.com
baner600x300.jpg

Dynamic,energetic and fun. Gravity Pro available now on Android! Draw lines and control gravity, so that the ball ( or balls) hit the target.
Gravity Pro is an challenging physics-based puzzle game which consists of 40 levels.

screen1.png
screen3.png

screen5.png

@Ro5ur Would you give me your contact email or phone in a pm I would like some help learning how to make apps. I have a testing application internship as well and would like to report to you bugs i find as well.

Rob5ur

Mar 14, 2013
Thanks for all the hints and tips :) I sent a small update of my game and next coming soon.

X-zone

Dec 26, 2012

Why does the app have these permissions? Just asking! ;)

Code:
Phone calls
read phone status and identity
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.

Network communication
view network connections
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
view Wi-Fi connections
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    baner600x300.jpg

screen1.png
    screen3.png

screen5.png

Hey,
    Checked Gravity Pro Today, Love the concept and the idea, and the fact that the game is quite dynamic and smooth ( Creating and deleting the line has no problem at all )

Two small comments:
    - The music is a bit annoying, it is not that smooth ( the part that repeats "ti ti ti ta ten" kinda got to my nerves, but it is a good thing you can mute it.
    - The buttons clear, reset, back inside the game play doesn;t look that polished compared to the whole game.

Hope it is useful .
    This is quite a fun challenging game. Is it your game?

One thing I noticed is when I was playing one level the music stopped and stayed silent. Then on the next level a new song started. It seems a new song won't start while a level is being played.
    Looks Great and interesting! Just downloaded! Thanks! :D
    Sometimes I don't need to draw line, I can just use gravity control :D