36 Vote(s)
63.16%
is it eye candy?

19 Vote(s)
33.33%
do u feel any difference??

24 Vote(s)
42.11%
do want to continue this project for mor updates??

39 Vote(s)
68.42%

[ROM][KERNEL][REMIX PLUS+][v2.8][WIFI FIXED][PROJECT CLOSED]

731 posts
Thanks Meter: 755

By sohan rawat, Senior Member on 28th February 2013, 02:49 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
14th May 2013, 06:47 PM |#901  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliTSamsunG

@sohan rawat

Thread is a lil bit confused,Remove the Bold font,and clean it for better look

Thanx for suggstion.. 2mmorow i wll change d fonts

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
14th May 2013, 06:48 PM |#902  
Flag Klang Valley
Thanks Meter: 446

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohan rawat

Use fresh stock and plz be careful white installing odex version.. Plzz read carefully all steps :thumbup:

Ok ODEX Version is the FASTEST rite...OK then will do use this version coz my son only wants EXCELLENT performance......
14th May 2013, 06:50 PM |#903  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andynroid

Ok ODEX Version is the FASTEST rite...OK then will do use this version coz my son only wants EXCELLENT performance......

Yes more speed,performance and much internal memory :thumbup:

The Following User Says Thank You to sohan rawat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sohan rawat Ad-Free
14th May 2013, 07:24 PM |#904  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
No review yet

14th May 2013, 07:28 PM |#905  
Flag Kırklareli
Thanks Meter: 315

More
remix v2.5 is awesome! stable, fast. theme is awesome! its close to s3 so much! i love this rom. i ported this to galaxy mini/pop plus already but wont upload now. will upload n share as soon as possible. ive exams n homeworks. im busy with my school.

Galaxy Pop Plus'ımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi.
14th May 2013, 07:29 PM |#906  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Just now i flashed the rom....one word it just out of the world.....great rom....i love the status bar and setting part is too good...musicplayer is also very good...i m new to viper can anyone tellme the best setting....the rom is really smooth to use n performance is also good with xperia launcher..im using it frm last 45mins...till now i didnt found any bug....thanx for making this great rom...special thanx to sohan and san team...sure it is placed in the list of top 3 rom for little y....really your hardwork paidoff....salute....

14th May 2013, 07:35 PM |#907  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,892

More
been using this rom since the link was added - it is lightning fast even with half my apps reinstalled - just going to finish restoring everything else then ill upload my alternative transparent status bar for this version for who wants it

good job guys - now you can put your feet up and enjoy

oh just so you know i think the bunching up of the text on the toggles is caused by the power widget smali file in systemui.apk
If you decompile the Systemui.apk from the status bar i did for simplicity rom and copy the power widget smali files to yours i think you will get perfect text size on the toggles
The Following User Says Thank You to TheFixItMan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheFixItMan Ad-Free
14th May 2013, 07:35 PM |#908  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by burak144

remix v2.5 is awesome! stable, fast. theme is awesome! its close to s3 so much! i love this rom. i ported this to galaxy mini/pop plus already but wont upload now. will upload n share as soon as possible. ive exams n homeworks. im busy with my school.

Galaxy Pop Plus'ımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suresh9488

Just now i flashed the rom....one word it just out of the world.....great rom....i love the status bar and setting part is too good...musicplayer is also very good...i m new to viper can anyone tellme the best setting....the rom is really smooth to use n performance is also good with xperia launcher..im using it frm last 45mins...till now i didnt found any bug....thanx for making this great rom...special thanx to sohan and san team...sure it is placed in the list of top 3 rom for little y....really your hardwork paidoff....salute....

Great feed backs guys thanx for loving and appriciate our work

Hws d boot animation?

14th May 2013, 07:51 PM |#909  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 184

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

been using this rom since the link was added - it is lightning fast even with half my apps reinstalled - just going to finish restoring everything else then ill upload my alternative transparent status bar for this version for who wants it

good job guys - now you can put your feet up and enjoy

oh just so you know i think the bunching up of the text on the toggles is caused by the power widget smali file in systemui.apk
If you decompile the Systemui.apk from the status bar i did for simplicity rom and copy the power widget smali files to yours i think you will get perfect text size on the toggles

Thnx for ur suggestion.
U can make transperant status bar

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app
14th May 2013, 07:55 PM |#910  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 273

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohan rawat

Yes more speed,performance and much internal memory :thumbup:

Deodex version boot´s> cwm> wipe data/dalvik> install odex version,and not boot o.O
14th May 2013, 07:58 PM |#911  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliTSamsunG

Deodex version boot´s> cwm> wipe data/dalvik> install odex version,and not boot o.O

Use both methods bro its wrkng fine.. See ss below from my phone....

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1368554255561.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	1962128   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1368554271799.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	1962129  
The Following User Says Thank You to sohan rawat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sohan rawat Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread