[Q] Cant get into cwm recovery mode in xperia neo v....

Search This thread

firozjamia

May 15, 2013
i ws installing custom rom in my neo v........i rooted it first...then i entered into cwm recovery mode....then i installed zip rom from sd card.....then finally i rebooted it.....dont know rom ws properly installed or not.....now my cell is stucked at sony logo....neither i can enter into cwm mode......what shud i do now????? help me.....plz..... :(

Attitude.SSJ

Oct 21, 2012
Mangalore
i ws installing custom rom in my neo v........i rooted it first...then i entered into cwm recovery mode....then i installed zip rom from sd card.....then finally i rebooted it.....dont know rom ws properly installed or not.....now my cell is stucked at sony logo....neither i can enter into cwm mode......what shud i do now????? help me.....plz..... :(

Cwm goes when ever you do format system... Which Rom were you trying to install? What's boatloader status...

Sent from my Neo V using xda-developers app

firozjamia

May 15, 2013
i ws trying to install miui....:(

Cwm goes when ever you do format system... Which Rom were you trying to install? What's boatloader status...

i installed miui then i install patch downloaded from xda.....then i rebooted it.......n nw it is stucked......is there any solution to this?????
idnt knw much abt all this...:(

firozjamia

May 15, 2013
Did it work? And which miui were you trying to install?

Yeah it worked....i used SEUC....n it repaired my phone.....thanks a lot man.... :)
Then I follow all the procedure given in ur link to root.....then finally i root my mobile....n also entered ibto cwm recovery then I wipe data install zip of joyos rom bt this tym also I stucked at sony logo.....bt I didnt unlock boot loader....is this the reason or smthing else I missed....although joyos rom ws for both locked n unlocked.....help me again plz.... :p

E!ch0

May 13, 2013
Yeah it worked....i used SEUC....n it repaired my phone.....thanks a lot man.... :)
Then I follow all the procedure given in ur link to root.....then finally i root my mobile....n also entered ibto cwm recovery then I wipe data install zip of joyos rom bt this tym also I stucked at sony logo.....bt I didnt unlock boot loader....is this the reason or smthing else I missed....although joyos rom ws for both locked n unlocked.....help me again plz.... :p

Go back again to stock using seus,

Now install the rom like that bro;)

Wipe factory
Wipe cache
Wipe dalvik cache..

Then mounts&storage

Format data
Format cache
Format system

Now install the miui:)
GL

Last edited:

Attitude.SSJ

Oct 21, 2012
Mangalore

Joy os is gb right... But you were on ics before installing joy os... It won't work..if you wish to flash a gb rom you must be on stock gb... You will need to flash stock ftf of gb root cwm then flash joy os...

Reactions: firozjamia

firozjamia

May 15, 2013
Joy os is gb right... But you were on ics before installing joy os... It won't work..if you wish to flash a gb rom you must be on stock gb... You will need to flash stock ftf of gb root cwm then flash joy os...

Cn u tell me any rom dat I cn easily install that......or full procedure of joyos...? Plz?

puscasum

Sep 7, 2012

Same problem: my cell was stuck at sony logo. During instalation of a custom rom in may neo V, I forgot to do a ”Format /System” from cwm. I tried with flashtool (latest versiaon, even the latest drivers) but no result because the option ”debug USB” wasn't activated. The only way I managed to bring back to life the my phone was sony update service :victory:

Top Liked Posts