[ROM] [4.2.2] [LINARO 4.8] JellyBeer - v4.32 [BeerGang] [Hybrid] 03 JUL

Search This thread

benjamin.j.goodwin

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 28, 2011
Northampton
Google Pixel 4 XL
yeah i like it when there are "fewer" releases, but now we're already 2 versions behind..
i really love this rom and also encoutered no bugs so far..but new features are always welcome :D

EDIT: Or is there maybe a way to build it myself? my server is underused anyway ;)

I will work on it tonight, but if you want to build go wild :) Do you know how to? For gnexus you need to sync a few extra files :)

ToS_phoenix

Oct 4, 2009
Vienna
i just built/modfied cyanogenmod some time ago..so this should work similar? do you mean the proprietary vendor files?

anyhow..a short howto couldn't hurt, but only if you can spare the time ;)

Last edited:

kbolt

Sep 20, 2011
Any chance of us getting the HALO (Facebook Chat Head-esque) notifications and mutlitasking add-ons like PA is working on? That'd be awesome to try out. :D

This ROM has been the best for my phone. Great battery life and as fast as the GNex will go. Keep up the good work.

I see there's a 4.16 release though. I have 4.15, where can I see the changelog?

terenceleechan

Jun 14, 2010
pasig
Reactions: Khizar

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
Any chance of us getting the HALO (Facebook Chat Head-esque) notifications and mutlitasking add-ons like PA is working on? That'd be awesome to try out. :D

This ROM has been the best for my phone. Great battery life and as fast as the GNex will go. Keep up the good work.

I see there's a 4.16 release though. I have 4.15, where can I see the changelog?
try this.. http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=41368446&postcount=748

Edit- halo isnt working, its been giving me bootloops as well

Last edited:

kbolt

Sep 20, 2011
I installed 4.20 and it is pretty nice, things seem faster or maybe I'm just imagining things. I seem to be having a problem with WiFi though. I am connected to my wireless network (the signal bar is blue and all) but I can't get any of my apps to use the internet. Chrome gave the standard webpage can't be found error, Play Store wouldn't connect etc. Nothing short of a reboot could fix it, I'm wondering if that's normal. It's only happened once but I'd rather start asking about it from now before it happens again.

Also OTAPlatform crashes as is seen in the screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-05-16-04-57-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-16-04-57-06.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Reactions: emic2

Top Liked Posts