[ROM REQUESTS] [4.2.2] One S C2

Search This thread

bilal_liberty

Aug 28, 2012
This thread is intended for villec2 users....

Since there are only 3 roms i.e. cyanogenmod 9, 10, 10.1, built for villec2 and others are ported, I am willing to build more roms from source and that's why, give opportunity to villec2 users to choose rom which they love...

@Villec2 users: roam around xda, find roms which you think are good and post the link here, the roms which will be build from source will be according to their demand...

From now own-wards, please don't pm me with requests...

Results:
Vanilla Rootbox - 5
Paranoid Android 3+ - 4
PAC Man - 3
JellyBam - 1
Carbon - 1
BAKED - 1
AOKP - 1
thnx to vksjangra

Last edited:

rakkkar

May 10, 2013
JellyBam or Paranoid Android 3+

I would really like to see Paranoid Android 3+ or JellyBam :)

starspire

Dec 22, 2012
It looks really nice! But I have other option. Its not android but maybe Ubuntu Touch would be interesting alternative? This is only idea so dont blame me ;)

Sent from my HTC ONE S using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread is intended for villec2 users....

Since there are only 3 roms i.e. cyanogenmod 9, 10, 10.1, built for villec2 and others are ported, I am willing to build more roms from source and that's why, give opportunity to villec2 users to choose rom which they love...

@Villec2 users: roam around xda, find roms which you think are good and post the link here, the roms which will be build from source will be according to their demand...

From now own-wards, please don't pm me with requests...

Results:
    Vanilla Rootbox - 5
    Paranoid Android 3+ - 4
    PAC Man - 3
    JellyBam - 1
    Carbon - 1
    BAKED - 1
    AOKP - 1
    thnx to vksjangra
    Ok this is first attempt of Baked rom port, I have flashed it on my phone and boot it succesfully, but as usually, you will most probably need to flash it twice :D. Kernel is inside the rom (boot.img), but try using the latest kernel from dominos_liberty for CM 10.1, which has improved graphics. I won't write the flashing procedure, cause you should now it by know. I you don't then check My LiquidSmooth thread...

BTW, there are some probmels with Voice, but I think the update trough play store should solve it. This is a prot of this rom, but I'll try to make a clean Baked rom today, and post it (don't take my word for it, I'll see how much spare time I'll have).

Good luck!

DOWNLOAD

Cleaner and more stable version of this rom will soon be availible in the developer section here!
    Finally the rom you requested, have been released and I hope you have enjoyed. You can make more requests :)
    I tried to build fresh Paranoid android, was sucessfully able to build but failed to boot :(
    you can share the link here so that people could try it...

Will post it tomorrow morning:)

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app