1. download MenuBarNull.txt
2. Rename MenuBarNull.txt to MenuBarNull.xml
3. unzip qa_layouts.dat into a folder
4. Copy MenuBarNull.xml into the same folder
5. change LockScreen.xml and LockScreen2.xml in the folder:
replace the line (at the beginning of the file)
<Layer Name="Menu" Dialog="MenuBar"/>
by <Layer Name="Menu" Dialog="MenuBarNull"/>
6. zip the folder to qa_layouts.dat
7. copy qa_layouts.dat to your mobile shell program directory and soft reset.
Hi everyone again,
has someone else the problem, that (i think) after 0 o'clock the screen wents black and you have to push "SPB HOME" to bring back the spb shell? That is realy crapy, because often when i want to look for the time, the phone only shows me a black screen (with windows-bar and the entry "calendar" and "spb home" on the bottom of the screen)...
Would be nice if someone has a fix solution.
I have re-painted some of mskips battery widgets to display 5 colours (Battery Plus Big, Medium & Vertical. Battery Pro Medium & Small) QVGA ONLY !!!. Just unzip, copy all files to the mobileshell folder, and re-start mobileshell. I hope everyone likes them !!! And mskip, I would be most proud if you would like to use them !!!!!
|spb mobile shell 3, themes, tricks, widgets, zepiii|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|