Thanks Meter: 2,839

Post Reply Email Thread
18th May 2013, 07:59 AM |#111  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 167

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doga.ozkaraca

he didn't give permission i'm stuck on 4.1.2 firmware :/ maybe i should compile my own base

Oh C'Mon! You can do it!!!

Send from my One V waiting for Samsung PSS ROM
The Following User Says Thank You to Paresh Kalinani For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Paresh Kalinani Ad-Free

18th May 2013, 03:40 PM |#112  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag San Francisco, CA

Donate to Me
More
i'm trying to compile cm 10.1 for primou and then i will add samsung things..

do i need permission from somebody ???
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doga.ozkaraca For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift doga.ozkaraca Ad-Free
18th May 2013, 03:42 PM |#113  
Flag Whatcha looking at?
Thanks Meter: 3,043

More
Quote:

i'm trying to compile cm 10.1 for primou and then i will add samsung things..

do i need permission from somebody ???

dont think so

only need permission if you use someone else's ROM as BASE
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seraz007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Seraz007 Ad-Free
19th May 2013, 08:01 PM |#114  
Flag San Francisco, CA

Donate to Me
More
hi buddies,

i'm compiling now cm10.1 and i've ported for htc one v.

and i stressed today when i see cm10.1 thread who compiled before me

but i realized he patched already compiled rom and i think it's not real and unstable cm10.

i started a 1 hour ago and still continuing

i hope not get any compiling problems

i will release cm10.1 if i compile succesfully and i compile samsung libraries with cm10.1 later for stable PSSR..

I REALLY HOPE NOT GET ANY COMPILING PROBLEMS I'M SCARING TOO MUCH BECAUSE COMPILING ACTION IS TOO LONG (ABOUT 2-3 HOURS) AND IF I GET ANY PROBLEMS COMPILE PROCESS STOPS AND NEED TO BE RESTART AFTER FIX PROBLEMS.. :/ I'M WAITING SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to doga.ozkaraca For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift doga.ozkaraca Ad-Free
20th May 2013, 04:08 PM |#116  
Thanks Meter: 212

More
To get S3 like lockscreen set lockscreen style to blackberry set background to transparent and send the font pack in the attachments to system/fonts set the clock to center in lockscreen settings and this is how it looks

now doga the only thing you have to do is tomake these the default settings and live wallpaper support
I have set the transparency of status bar to 5% to give it a little s4 like look
Attached Files
File Type: zip S3_CLOCK_FONT.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.1 KB, 32 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abdullah1997 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Abdullah1997 Ad-Free
20th May 2013, 07:03 PM |#117  
Flag San Francisco, CA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdullah1997

To get S3 like lockscreen set lockscreen style to blackberry set background to transparent and send the font pack in the attachments to system/fonts set the clock to center in lockscreen settings and this is how it looks

now doga the only thing you have to do is tomake these the default settings and live wallpaper support
I have set the transparency of status bar to 5% to give it a little s4 like look

i know i did that before but,do you know how can i set this to default...
21st May 2013, 08:12 AM |#118  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 39

Donate to Me
More
WTF which kernal is using with this rom send me direct link there are lots of hellboy kernals i flash inside the zip and its working now is that ok or i need to flash anotherone?
21st May 2013, 08:17 AM |#119  
Flag Whatcha looking at?
Thanks Meter: 3,043

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahasmarty

WTF which kernal is using with this rom send me direct link there are lots of hellboy kernals i flash inside the zip and its working now is that ok or i need to flash anotherone?

nope if the rom's booting, then you're just fine
The Following User Says Thank You to Seraz007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Seraz007 Ad-Free
21st May 2013, 11:48 AM |#120  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 39

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraz007

nope if the rom's booting, then you're just fine

Ya its working absolutely fine thanks for this lovely ROM.. but again i am disappointed no group message sending feature in this ROM too
22nd May 2013, 07:43 AM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 212

More
Quote:

i know i did that before but,do you know how can i set this to default...

to set the blackberry lockscreen too default you will have too replace the xml file In framework-res.apk/res/layout with the blackberry name (cant exactly remember) with the default one without the blackberry name that should set it too default for the rest I think you will have to check for it in framework-res/values or in settings.apk can also be done through build.prop.
Have you ever received an rfkill error in your logcat and what about your deving process in building cm10.1 through source mine was a failure don't know why
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)