[Update-8/2/2012] Stock Samsung Keyboard

Search This thread

hunt3r_

Sep 9, 2012
I was wondering how I can add croatian language pack to this keyboard so I can use auto-correcting option on my language ???

anjos23

Jan 6, 2013
how can I add some new words to dictionary ? This "Finally I got some time to test this during preparatory leave for the next exam. Ahan, here's a workaround for adding words to dictionary - Open any app where you can type something using the keyboard, go to settings, Activate XT9, now get back to the place where you want to type, type a word which you want to save to your dictionary. It will automatically get saved to dictionary. Next time you type the same word, it'll automatically appear in the black suggestion menu above the keyboard." doesn't work !

Carwack

Dec 23, 2012
I'm testing this now,

It works, but one thing, Why is it so bright white? and not black with white letters?
Am I able to change this?

Cryss

Sep 13, 2011
Barnsley
www.soundmasters.22web.org
Yeah, i found a way to add T9 dictionary in all languages, GB and CM7. All available in stock keyboard (this one) only !

I will make a flashable zip today and post it here. If it works for you guys, i will make a thread and discuss there !

Peace !

Carwack

Dec 23, 2012
The keyboard is done, i need a tester.

It does not harm system if u flash this ...

Keyboard is here -> http://www.mediafire.com/?psy3ygiu173xb5z

Screen with available languages -> http://postimg.org/image/dojbgr6uz/full/

Flash in recovery !

I will test now!

Is the colour changed? because I don't like the bright white...

I don't know what I did wrong, but I don't see this keyboard at my keyboardsettings... Maybe it's because I already have the keyboard from this threat (post1).

Last edited:

Carwack

Dec 23, 2012
Yes, it's samsung keyboard but now xt9 must work on all languages available in T9DB folder !

Yeah, I must say most of the languages works.

But still my keypad is white and letters grey (almost unreadable) and I want it white and black like the stock version: http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber...&did=349352&cid=8HUFEBY45KL7@namo.co.kr&sep=|

How can I change this?

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

But still my keypad is white and letters grey (almost unreadable) and I want it white and black like the stock version: http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber...&did=349352&cid=8HUFEBY45KL7@namo.co.kr&sep=|

How can I change this?

I made a screenshot, and this is what I have... (I want to change the collours :))

Cryss

Sep 13, 2011
Barnsley
www.soundmasters.22web.org

How can I change this?

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

I made a screenshot, and this is what I have... (I want to change the collours :))

It's about png's i guess ... maybe robin will help, i don;t know how to fix this ...

CrazyPrle

Sep 9, 2011
Zagreb
If you wont, here is galaxy s2 keyboard, black and white letters, and mms app with blue bubbles :) if you dont wont bubbles, yust delete it from zip file in system/app/mms.apk

Attachments

• SII_Keyboard.zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 357

martinevannew

Aug 27, 2012
Just flash it from cwm:)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

Thanks but i just replace AxT9IME.apk and worked perfect! i have installed the stock ace keyboard.

desde Córdoba, Argentina mil saludos :D

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

How can I change this?

try changing the theme. i'm using touchwizz5 theme and looks properly.

CrazyPrle

Sep 9, 2011
Zagreb
Thanks but i just replace AxT9IME.apk and worked perfect! i have installed the stock ace keyboard.

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

This one is the same as stock, just darker :)

Carwack

Dec 23, 2012
Thanks this works!
But I used an application RootAppDelete to delete the keyboard :) that worked :D

judico09

Nov 18, 2013
alexar13

Here's stock samsung keyboard. You can install it on any ROM (deodexed or odexed)

UDPATE - 8/2/2012- New *working* flashable zips added. Old ones have been removed. No need to add the files manually, just flash the zip :)

SPECIAL thanks to mor_1228 for the flashable zips. I created my flashable zips using his flashable zip as a base :)

PS - The keyboard seems to be having incompatibility issues on *some* CM7 ROMs. It does install but force closes when you try to open it. I will look into this issue once my exams get over.

Instructions -
1) If you are using a deodexed ROM, download
flashable-deodexed.zip from attachments.

If you are using an odexed ROM, download
flashable-odexed.zip from attachments.

SouthEastAsian users - download AxT9IME_MDPI_SEA.zip (thanks to ketut
for this)

2) Place the file in your SD card.

3) Boot into ClockWorkMod Recovery

4) Select 'install zip from sd card'

5) Navigate to the file and select it. Let it install

6) Reboot

Follow this method if the flashable zips are not working for you -

How to install:

1) Download the attached zip file (Keyboard_Deodexed.zip for Deodexed ROM's and Keyboard_Odexed.zip for Odexed ROM's) and extract it (Its not a flashable zip)

2) Using root explorer or same kind of tool, place these files and set the permissions -

If the flashable zip files dont work, then try this method

tnx it helped me alot thank you!!!!!!!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's stock samsung keyboard. You can install it on any ROM (deodexed or odexed)

UDPATE - 8/2/2012- New *working* flashable zips added. Old ones have been removed. No need to add the files manually, just flash the zip :)

SPECIAL thanks to mor_1228 for the flashable zips. I created my flashable zips using his flashable zip as a base :)

PS - The keyboard seems to be having incompatibility issues on *some* CM7 ROMs. It does install but force closes when you try to open it. I will look into this issue once my exams get over.

Instructions -
    1) If you are using a deodexed ROM, download
    flashable-deodexed.zip from attachments.

If you are using an odexed ROM, download
    flashable-odexed.zip from attachments.

SouthEastAsian users - download AxT9IME_MDPI_SEA.zip (thanks to ketut
    for this)

2) Place the file in your SD card.

3) Boot into ClockWorkMod Recovery

4) Select 'install zip from sd card'

5) Navigate to the file and select it. Let it install

6) Reboot

Follow this method if the flashable zips are not working for you -

How to install:

1) Download the attached zip file (Keyboard_Deodexed.zip for Deodexed ROM's and Keyboard_Odexed.zip for Odexed ROM's) and extract it (Its not a flashable zip)

2) Using root explorer or same kind of tool, place these files and set the permissions -

If the flashable zip files dont work, then try this method

DEODEXED ROM's~

Touchwiz.xml put in /system/etc/permissions and set permission to rw-r--r-- (I have attached a screenshot, see it if you dont understand the permission stuff)

libdhwr.so put in /system/lib and set permission to rw-r--r--

libXt9_core.so put in /system/lib and set permission to rw-r--r--

T9db folder(with all files inside, copy this whole folder)
    put in /system and set permission to rwxr-xr-x

AxT9IME.apk put in /system /app and set permission to rw-r--r--

ODEXED ROM's ~

Everything is same as above. You just need to add this - AxT9IME.odex put in /system/app and set permission to rw-r--r--

If you dont understand permissions take a look at screenshots.

rw-r--r--
    704f2418-0370-abd9.jpg

rwxr-xr-x
    704f2418-03ae-b1f8.jpg

Reboot and enjoy ;) :D

** Finally I got some time to test this during preparatory leave for the next exam. Ahan, here's a workaround for adding words to dictionary - Open any app where you can type something using the keyboard, go to settings, Activate XT9, now get back to the place where you want to type, type a word which you want to save to your dictionary. It will automatically get saved to dictionary. Next time you type the same word, it'll automatically appear in the black suggestion menu above the keyboard. Cheers :D
    That's really wierd cuz its working fine on my ace. Are you sure your rom is deodexed?[/QUOTE

I am running on sgs-i9000 CM7.1.0 stable version. Is it deodexed? Previously i cannot run yhe odexed version of your samsung keyboard. :confused:

Go to system/app and see whether some apk's have a shadow file with .odex extension. for eg - You might see music.apk and music.odex , just an example, there could be other files too. And I haven't had much time to test the keyboard, so I dont know which version actually works properly :)
    The apk working on my Galaxy Ace, darker than the original. The attached zip using deodexed apk from Galaxy W DXLA2 (HDPI) + ARMv6 library from Galaxy Ace DXKT5 (South East Asian languages support), flash it from CWM recovery. The update-binary taken from Grif's CyanogenMod.

Ok sir, I am trying to figure out the problem. I will fix it as soon as possible :)

It should work perfectly on that rom. Please try again. Read the instructions properly and set the permissions accordingly.
    If you still face problems then tell me :)