FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[THEME] AOSP Theme With Multi Color Add-Ons MD1/Tweaked/CleanRom/JediX [9/10/13]

2,539 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,811

By foreverloco, Recognized Themer on 20th December 2012, 05:20 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th May 2013, 07:18 PM |#531  
Flag cHARMcity,MD
Thanks Meter: 3,408

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prohackas

All of them, all the links give me a server error and time out. Its probably a host site problem.

Me also

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

18th May 2013, 07:44 PM |#532  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Gainesville, FL

Donate to Me
More
Links seem to back up. It was most likely problems with Dev-host, the site has been having some issues for the past couple of weeks. I'm gonna start to upload everything somewhere else just in case.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foreverloco For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift foreverloco Ad-Free
19th May 2013, 07:25 PM |#533  
Oxnard, CA
Thanks Meter: 461

More
I dig the speedo batteries. Makes it easier to be on TW like the rest of your theme!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to farfromovin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift farfromovin Ad-Free
21st May 2013, 02:59 AM |#534  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Can I use any of those with
Jedi Master 13.

Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
21st May 2013, 03:05 AM |#535  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Gainesville, FL

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamalkhaffaf

Can I use any of those with
Jedi Master 13.

Thanks

For Jedi Master use the custom mb4 rom version in the second post and for color add-ons use the mb4 versions after flashing the main theme from the second post.
The Following User Says Thank You to foreverloco For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift foreverloco Ad-Free
21st May 2013, 03:12 AM |#536  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverloco

For Jedi Master use the custom mb4 rom version in the second post and for color add-ons use the mb4 versions after flashing the main theme from the second post.

Thanks a lot

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

BTW what's CRT-OFF mean. And can I install it for Jedi master 13 since its made for Jedi master 12
22nd May 2013, 06:34 AM |#537  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamalkhaffaf

Thanks a lot

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

BTW what's CRT-OFF mean. And can I install it for Jedi master 13 since its made for Jedi master 12

CRT effect is that sort of animation when you lock a droid phone or turn off an older tv and it collapses vertically. Crt off disables it and makes it normal.

Rooted SGH-T889 overclocked to 1.92ghz on JediX13 with foreverloco's theme and color add-on and Zerolemon 9, 300mah battery.
The Following User Says Thank You to Note_2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Note_2 Ad-Free
23rd May 2013, 06:51 PM |#538  
Flag Brownsville Texas
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Will the jedi x mods still work on full Jedi x 14 rom? Was on the white for jedix 13. Thnks.

23rd May 2013, 09:21 PM |#539  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 223

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AG0087

Will the jedi x mods still work on full Jedi x 14 rom? Was on the white for jedix 13. Thnks.

Back up your ROM and try it out.

Sent from my SGH-T889
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J_Whit85 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift J_Whit85 Ad-Free
24th May 2013, 03:41 AM |#540  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Gainesville, FL

Donate to Me
More
Updated all Tweaked versions for 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG0087

They should work fine. Didn't see anything mentioned in the update that the theme would interfere with, but if you are running 1 of themes included in the rom's aroma you will have to dirty flash the rom to bring it back to it's stock look. If not you might end up with some issues.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to foreverloco For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift foreverloco Ad-Free
24th May 2013, 06:16 AM |#541  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverloco

Updated all Tweaked versions for 2.1

They should work fine. Didn't see anything mentioned in the update that the theme would interfere with, but if you are running 1 of themes included in the rom's aroma you will have to dirty flash the rom to bring it back to it's stock look. If not you might end up with some issues.

Works just fine, no problems here

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)