FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[UTIL] SPB Mobile Shell 3.0.1 [Tricks, Widgets, Themes, Other, FAQ, Config]

1,069 posts
Thanks Meter: 14
 
By Zepiii, Retired Forum Moderator on 21st April 2009, 04:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st July 2009, 04:39 PM |#3501  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
i was wondering when we are going to see some more widgets?
spb dont seem to care what anyone wants after looking at there forums - with MANY widget requests not get completed

maybe some members here might be able to make some?

a good start would be something like the"Hero S2P" widget for Throttle Launcher as i think that would be really helpful. maybe a video one could be done - so you can watch videos in it as well and maybe click on it to open the selected video is the video player of your choice. the HeroSMS" like widget would be good as well and that would be helpful
 
 
21st July 2009, 06:25 PM |#3502  
Senior Member
Flag Helena
Thanks Meter: 327
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmageddonAsh

i was wondering when we are going to see some more widgets?
spb dont seem to care what anyone wants after looking at there forums - with MANY widget requests not get completed

maybe some members here might be able to make some?

Unfortunately that won't be possible untill SPB releases some kind of SDK

All the widgets you've seen have been done by manipulating existing widgets, there's no way to create truly new widgets.
21st July 2009, 07:41 PM |#3503  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
well thats a real shame- i hope they do release it.
because it would be so much better if new widgets could be made - like many of the other similar apps out there that allow users to create their own widgets
21st July 2009, 08:22 PM |#3504  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Hello, where can i find icons like iphone? Thanks in advance
22nd July 2009, 07:55 AM |#3505  
abumhmmd1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag RIYADH
Thanks Meter: 215
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman76

Hello, where can i find icons like iphone? Thanks in advance

using search
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=356291
22nd July 2009, 10:32 AM |#3506  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman76

Hello, where can i find icons like iphone? Thanks in advance

Hi!
try these sites:
http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...collected.html
http://www.realized.de.vu/
http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/...ad.php?t=41868

enjoy!
22nd July 2009, 11:04 AM |#3507  
ranasrule's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 133
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by burtcom

Unfortunately that won't be possible untill SPB releases some kind of SDK

All the widgets you've seen have been done by manipulating existing widgets, there's no way to create truly new widgets.

what I dont get is why SPB doesnt release a SDK .... i mean the ore widgets there are the more popular their software will be....its simply baffling
22nd July 2009, 11:47 AM |#3508  
mskip's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 16,154
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranasrule

what I dont get is why SPB doesnt release a SDK .... i mean the ore widgets there are the more popular their software will be....its simply baffling

I agree with you totally but they just dont seem to be that interested in what their users have to say. I have emailed them 5 times asking for a SDK licence with absolutely no answer so the only answer is to hack the hell out of it lol.

As if I would do something like that..
22nd July 2009, 01:01 PM |#3509  
farqui's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip

...so the only answer is to hack the hell out of it

which you do soooo well
22nd July 2009, 04:32 PM |#3510  
drunkbastard's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Help with Launcher
I tried the Sence La Revolution theme from http://www.mobilecustom.fr/forum/ind...ic,2174.0.html and loved it.... except that it doesn't work (well) in landscape.

My question (and forgive me if it has been asked / answered before but I searched and didn't find it) - how would one get the launcher / folders to show in four columns like this theme?
22nd July 2009, 09:42 PM |#3511  
Zepiii's Avatar
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag www.generation-mobiles.net
Thanks Meter: 14
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmageddonAsh

a good start would be something like the"Hero S2P" widget for Throttle Launcher as i think that would be really helpful. maybe a video one could be done - so you can watch videos in it as well and maybe click on it to open the selected video is the video player of your choice. the HeroSMS" like widget would be good as well and that would be helpful

Would love it Can't you mskip ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
spb mobile shell 3, themes, tricks, widgets, zepiii

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes