FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KERNEL 3.0.8][ARC/ARCS]KTG anzu Kernel v2.00 testing

92 posts
Thanks Meter: 417
 
Post Reply Email Thread
In gratitude to nobodyAtall's great work!!

I built kernel for SEMC 4.1.B.0.587.

now this is test release, so if you've noticed, please report.

response might be slow because usually busy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KTG anzu Kernel v2.00 for Ultimate HD 3.0.2

This is alpha test version

CAF-kernel source base (ics_chocolate)

knowledge issues:
Camcoder not work(camera is work)
HDMI not test yet
FMradio not test yet

special thanks nobodyAtall, DooMLoRD

test8: kernel image & wifi module
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
change log

test8: compiled with gcc4.4.3 and changed ramdisk to KTG1.52
test7: merge wifi driver into kernel source(ti-compat-wireless-wl12xx-r4 driver)
test5: change wifi driver & wifi firmware(original)
test4: change wifi driver & wifi firmware
test3: fps uncap fix
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KTG anzu Kernel v2.00 for 4.1.B.0.587

This is alpha test version

CAF-kernel source base (ics_strawberry)

knowledge issues:
Camera not work(boot up, but cannot save)
HDMI not test yet
FMradio not test yet

special thanks nobodyAtall, DooMLoRD

test3: kernel image & wifi module
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
change log

test3: compiled by using gcc 4.6

test2: changed usb driver

test1: initial version
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
older version

test2: kernel image & wifi module

test1: kernel image & wifi module

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Resources
kernel source
wifi module source

facebook
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to tkymgr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tkymgr Ad-Free
 
 
25th May 2013, 09:47 AM |#2  
n1kolaa's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Zrenjanin
Thanks Meter: 4,114
 
Donate to Me
More
I start working on porting xperia j(4.1.2) rom can you help me with macking kernel for me ?

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda app-developers app
25th May 2013, 10:04 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Great job
I try it and feedback
25th May 2013, 03:23 PM |#4  
TheGreatSega's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 855
 
Donate to Me
More
wifi
@tkymgr could you please upload your source as soon as possible as i would like to know what changes you made to the wifi driver as well.. then i can start helping @n1kolaa get the official 4.1.2 JB
The Following User Says Thank You to TheGreatSega For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheGreatSega Ad-Free
25th May 2013, 03:32 PM |#5  
n1kolaa's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Zrenjanin
Thanks Meter: 4,114
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatSega

@tkymgr could you please upload your source as soon as possible as i would like to know what changes you made to the wifi driver as well.. then i can start helping @n1kolaa get the official 4.1.2 JB

he add link to soure on mediafire
this http://www.mediafire.com/download/d6...-3.0.21.tar.gz
EDIT:THNX FOR JOIN ME IN PORITNG
25th May 2013, 06:01 PM |#6  
gaspariperez's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 182
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1kolaa

he add link to soure on mediafire
this http://www.mediafire.com/download/d6...-3.0.21.tar.gz
EDIT:THNX FOR JOIN ME IN PORITNG

What does the porting of that rom means? Does it mean a fully working JB rom for our ArcS? With fully working camera and xperia features?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app
25th May 2013, 06:24 PM |#7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillEmAllx

What does the porting of that rom means? Does it mean a fully working JB rom for our ArcS? With fully working camera and xperia features?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app

Yup.. It seems like that..

Sent from my C6502 using xda app-developers app
25th May 2013, 09:18 PM |#8  
TheGreatSega's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 855
 
Donate to Me
More
kernel source unbuildable
the kernel source you uploaded is unbuildable.. i get errors

Code:
net/netfilter/xt_qtaguid.c: In function 'account_for_uid':
net/netfilter/xt_qtaguid.c:1336:17: warning: 'new_tag_stat' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wuninitialized]
error, forbidden warning: xt_qtaguid.c:1336
make[2]: *** [net/netfilter/xt_qtaguid.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
Code:
net/sched/sch_generic.c: In function 'dev_graft_qdisc':
net/sched/sch_generic.c:678:2: warning: the comparison will always evaluate as 'true' for the address of 'noop_qdisc' will never be NULL [-Waddress]
net/ipv4/netfilter/nf_nat_standalone.c: In function 'nf_nat_standalone_init':
net/ipv4/netfilter/nf_nat_standalone.c:287:2: warning: the comparison will always evaluate as 'true' for the address of 'nat_decode_session' will never be NULL [-Waddress]
error, forbidden warning: nf_nat_standalone.c:287
make[3]: *** [net/ipv4/netfilter/nf_nat_standalone.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [net/ipv4/netfilter] Error 2
make[1]: *** [net/ipv4] Error 2
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
Code:
drivers/md/dm.c: In function 'split_bvec':
drivers/md/dm.c:1060:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
error, forbidden warning: dm.c:1060
make[2]: *** [drivers/md/dm.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [drivers/md] Error 2
make: *** [drivers] Error 2
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
25th May 2013, 10:19 PM |#9  
Zotmen's Avatar
Member
Moscow
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
KTG anzu Kernel v2.00 alpha for 4.1.B.0.587
Bootanimation.......bootloop!
25th May 2013, 11:44 PM |#10  
tkymgr's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Narashino
Thanks Meter: 417
 
Donate to Me
More
i built with gcc 4.4.3

What version did u use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatSega

the kernel source you uploaded is unbuildable.. i get errors

Code:
net/netfilter/xt_qtaguid.c: In function 'account_for_uid':
net/netfilter/xt_qtaguid.c:1336:17: warning: 'new_tag_stat' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wuninitialized]
error, forbidden warning: xt_qtaguid.c:1336
make[2]: *** [net/netfilter/xt_qtaguid.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
Code:
net/sched/sch_generic.c: In function 'dev_graft_qdisc':
net/sched/sch_generic.c:678:2: warning: the comparison will always evaluate as 'true' for the address of 'noop_qdisc' will never be NULL [-Waddress]
net/ipv4/netfilter/nf_nat_standalone.c: In function 'nf_nat_standalone_init':
net/ipv4/netfilter/nf_nat_standalone.c:287:2: warning: the comparison will always evaluate as 'true' for the address of 'nat_decode_session' will never be NULL [-Waddress]
error, forbidden warning: nf_nat_standalone.c:287
make[3]: *** [net/ipv4/netfilter/nf_nat_standalone.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [net/ipv4/netfilter] Error 2
make[1]: *** [net/ipv4] Error 2
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
Code:
drivers/md/dm.c: In function 'split_bvec':
drivers/md/dm.c:1060:3: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
error, forbidden warning: dm.c:1060
make[2]: *** [drivers/md/dm.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [drivers/md] Error 2
make: *** [drivers] Error 2
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tkymgr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tkymgr Ad-Free
25th May 2013, 11:57 PM |#11  
tkymgr's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Narashino
Thanks Meter: 417
 
Donate to Me
More
i tested with original SEMC rom.

It may boot logo is displayed very long.
wait with patience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotmen

Bootanimation.......bootloop!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes