Net10 APN settings

Search This thread

neo_x22000

Jun 21, 2009
Anyone got net10 att APN settings that actually work..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

RPelham

Dec 19, 2012
Tampa

According to Net10 themselves, the following is the APN you would use if you wanted to connect to Net10 via the AT&T network:

* Name: Straight Talk (or NET10)
* APN: att.mvno
* Proxy: proxy.mvno.tracfone.com
* Port: 80
* User name: leave this field blank
* Password: leave this field blank
* Server: leave this field blank
* MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
* MMS proxy: mms2.tracfone.com
* MMS port: 80
* MCC:
* MNC:
* Authentication type:
* APN type:

Sent from my Galaxy S3 on AT&T

Reactions: jlg71680

neo_x22000

Jun 21, 2009
sorry...i need the APN settings for MMS to work..i have internet and data connection but i cannot get MMS to work..i tried multiple APN settings from net10 and nothing works...i called net10 and the customer service rep told me if i unlocked my phone it should work..but i dont see why that would be necessary if its a ATT compatible SIM from net10..

G7Baker

Mar 11, 2013
Jacksonville
sorry...i need the APN settings for MMtf.net work..i have internet and data connection but i cannot get MMS to work..i tried multiple APN settings from net10 and nothing works...i called net10 and the customer service rep told me if i unlocked my phone it should work..but i dont see why that would be necessary if its a ATT compatible SIM from net10..

Hey try this. I had the same problem.
Apn name-NET10
Apn- tfdata
MMSC-http://mms-tf.net
Mms proxy-mms3.tracfone.com
Mms port-80

Everything else blank. It didnt work at first but after a clean install of a new rom it worked . But Tw and Aosp

gotmilk702

Jun 28, 2011
Las Vegas
Also if you are using something like GoSMS make sure you try to set it manually through GoSMS. I've had phones/ROMs where it wouldn't read the APN settings automatically from the system settings but works fine if you set it manually in the app settings.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

daddy4life09

Aug 20, 2010
Anyone got apn settings for net10 tmobile that work for mms? I used the one they provide an Im not getting any incoming mms...text data an outgoing mms works

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

G7Baker

Mar 11, 2013
Jacksonville
Anyone got apn settings for net10 tmobile that work for mms? I used the one they provide an Im not getting any incoming mms...text data an outgoing mms works

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Use the apn i posted it a few post up. It didnt work for me untill i flashed a new rom. I got it working on My wifes Tmo S3 and my at&t note 2. 4g data and mms.

Aimless Rambler

Mar 9, 2012
Nexus 6
Google Pixel 3 XL
Good luck with that. Net10 customer service sucks a big donkey butt but they all do, not their fault though, tends to happen when you just throw people at a phone and call it a fix. If you don't get routed to the prerequisite AT&T data usage support number the folks you end up talking to have no idea how to trouble shoot anything, they do well to get your phone number right. I just had a question as to why, after having been paid up a week, my data was still disabled. I made the mistake of asking if the APN info at the net10sim site was still current and poof I was transferred to some poor woman who had problems hearing anything. I know all about outsourced tech support via past experience with Google Tech so I understand most folks want to do a good job but may not have the neccesary information or tools (or language skills). Comes down to when you pay for something you expect it to work as described or you switch service ... usually to find the new one stinks as well. Ha!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

According to Net10 themselves, the following is the APN you would use if you wanted to connect to Net10 via the AT&T network:

* Name: Straight Talk (or NET10)
    * APN: att.mvno
    * Proxy: proxy.mvno.tracfone.com
    * Port: 80
    * User name: leave this field blank
    * Password: leave this field blank
    * Server: leave this field blank
    * MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
    * MMS proxy: mms2.tracfone.com
    * MMS port: 80
    * MCC:
    * MNC:
    * Authentication type:
    * APN type:

Sent from my Galaxy S3 on AT&T
    net10 apn conquered

i tried link after link to no avail..then as simple as it is i downloaded TWEAKKER from play store...
    easy as can be..lust follow instructions...now instead of pulling my hair out i'm surfing 4G