[ROM][4.2.2] RootBox [AOKP/AOSPA/CM]

Search This thread

rafaelw

Mar 19, 2011
Headphones skip track button not working

Hello. Previously in other roms that I was using, I used the volume buttons to skip track, in Playerpro and Power amp. I don't know why, but this function is not working, just the volume up and down normally and the play/pause button. Anyone know how to deal with this issue?

D3_

Mar 9, 2010
London
Hello. Previously in other roms that I was using, I used the volume buttons to skip track, in Playerpro and Power amp. I don't know why, but this function is not working, just the volume up and down normally and the play/pause button. Anyone know how to deal with this issue?

Do you mean while the screen is off/at the lockscreen? Try rom controls > lockscreen> volume music controls

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

rafaelw

Mar 19, 2011
Do you mean while the screen is off/at the lockscreen? Try rom controls > lockscreen> volume music controls

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

No, sorry for the lack of information. I mean, the HEADPHONE BUTTONS. In other roms I'm capable of skip tracks with the volume up and down, and in Rootbox
I'm not getting how to set it like I said. In other roms, I made this adjustment by just ticking inside the app (use headphone buttons to skip tracks) and done it.
Thanks for anyone that can help me.

D3_

Mar 9, 2010
London
No, sorry for the lack of information. I mean, the HEADPHONE BUTTONS. In other roms I'm capable of skip tracks with the volume up and down, and in Rootbox
I'm not getting how to set it like I said. In other roms, I made this adjustment by just ticking inside the app (use headphone buttons to skip tracks) and done it.

I'm not sure then, I've only ever double/triple tapped the play/pause button to skip through tracks.

kilometers4

Mar 6, 2012
Message from Bajee

Nightly 20130528
New nightly is being built for all supported devices. Leave your comments about this build on this website, Google + or Facebook. Your feedback is important and highly important. If you want to report a bug, make sure it’s a bug in the first place and then attach the proper logs so I can take a look at it. This nightly includes the Menu UI overflow (3 dot menu) fix from PAC-Rom and several other merges. Galaxy S2 users (i9100) will see a slight improvement in performance due to the switch in kernel (smdk4412). For the rest of the changes, take a look at the changelog.

Source: https://plus.google.com/107766449895730667621/posts/LRZsiFb8Pzp

Reactions: Primokorn and lyldz

SunamY

Mar 13, 2011
Can't download any rom from goo.im!!! Can anyone upload bajee's v4 and/or last nightly????

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Note II mit Tapatalk 2

evanovici

Dec 28, 2009
Bucharest
OnePlus 7 Pro

Have you tried with NEAK through the uneak engine app? works for me with poweramp

Edit: maybe it's from the headphones as well, I have some beats with audio controls...

Last edited:

SunamY

Mar 13, 2011
Yesterday it gaves me 100kb/s xD

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100 mit Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts