FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[HOW TO] ☆ Transparent homescreen statusbar on Note II ☆ for themers and everyone

8,331 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,402

Post Reply Email Thread
9th May 2013, 02:03 AM |#71  
Flag constantine
Thanks Meter: 31

Donate to Me
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2269980

Envoyé depuis mon GT-N7100 avec Tapatalk

9th May 2013, 10:47 AM |#72  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,217

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deusson

where is the line responsible for background in brightest notification
i want make it transparent
please if somebody have any idea

For this you need to decompile SystemUI.apk and after decompiling you need to go to SystemUI.apk\res\layout folder and open tw_status_bar_expanded.xml

Notepad++ is recommended for editing xml files.

You have to change the below red colored value to "#00000000" for Transparent background.

Code:
<LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/brightness_controller" android:background="#ff000000" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="56.0dip">

I hope this will help you
10th May 2013, 05:31 PM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thumbs up
Sorry you know how I can remove de brightness slider on quick panel (status bar)

I descompile the system ui but I dont know how do it !

Thaks
10th May 2013, 08:33 PM |#74  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
I decompiled and changed all values as suggested and after compiling I don't see the folder "/SystemUI/res/values" when I open new Systemui.apk in 7zip ? I don't find this folder when I open original systemui in 7zip .. can u please help.

As I understand , we need to copy the changed file from new systemui to the original one (using 7zip) and then push to the /system/app file in phone. I am able to do that for changed file of folder res/layout but not res/value ?
10th May 2013, 09:36 PM |#75  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Wink
Here.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...222397:p:good:
27th May 2013, 01:37 PM |#76  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 64,223

Donate to Me
More
@raubkatze
Thank you
It's worked perfect

Sent you PM
27th May 2013, 02:15 PM |#77  
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 343

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JavaKrypt

If you install the XPosedFramework and install the TweakBox module you can change the transparency of the status bar and change the colour of the clock without decompiling anything.

Are you sure this works on SGNII? What about other options in TweakBox, they work too? Did you try it on SGNII?
27th May 2013, 02:28 PM |#78  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 64,223

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalanik

Are you sure this works on SGNII? What about other options in TweakBox, they work too? Did you try it on SGNII?

Yeah it working fine
I am using call recording and transparent status bar with tweakbox
The Following User Says Thank You to dr.ketan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th June 2013, 10:58 PM |#79  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I've managed to finally edit all the files I need (status_bar.xml, super_status_bar.xml, tw_statusbar.xml, tw_super_status_bar.xml, and drawables.xml), changing all background values to #00000000. I successfully compiled the new apk, copied the res folder, classes.dex, and resources.arsc back to the original systemui.apk.. Copied the file to the system/app folder and changed the permission to rw-r--r-- and rebooted. When it reboots, the status bar is transparent. However, once I change my wallpaper, the status bar is no longer transparent.

Did I do everything right? Is there a step that I am missing? I'm about to say screw it and just live with things the way they are.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

I cannot get the status bar to become transparent when I used tweakbox. It doesn't stick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavaKrypt

If you install the XPosedFramework and install the TweakBox module you can change the transparency of the status bar and change the colour of the clock without decompiling anything.

26th June 2013, 06:58 PM |#80  
Thanks Meter: 219

More
any idea how to make the lockscreen statusbar transparent? deleted
27th October 2013, 10:58 AM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi raubkatze,

I have reach the point where I have to amend the XML file (tw_super_status_bar.xml)

but whatever programs I use to open this file, the code inside is kinda mess up. Really appreciate your help.

By the way I am extracting Omega V18's file.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
transparent homescreen statusbar

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)