Thanks Meter: 34

By qs504792, Senior Member on 26th January 2013, 07:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th May 2013, 06:02 PM |#431  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toberg

Yup I was the one who posted that review. It really does work great. I bought a .25 cent knob at radioshack and it looks like it's factory.

Nice! only problem is that no one has that volum controller in stock.. Sent an email to http://store.mp3car.com/ about when they will get it in stock.. Still waiting for respons

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Anyone know if i will run into any problems buying the Parrot smart from U.S to use in norway? is there som differences? or can i just download the norwegian software update from parrot.com and innstall it?
28th May 2013, 07:50 PM |#432  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronsno

I had the google play working and installed wise pilot. I then got the market forced to quit message. In playing around now my unit is in a reboot cycle. I can't get it to come up. I've unplugged it. Used the reset many times. Any ideas?

No responses so I'm reposting, "HELP!"
28th May 2013, 08:20 PM |#433  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solviken

Nice! only problem is that no one has that volum controller in stock.. Sent an email to http://store.mp3car.com/ about when they will get it in stock.. Still waiting for respons [COLOR="Silver"]

I bought the last one they had in stock last week :P. It works great for me too, still need to head over to the shack to get that 25c knob. Mute doesn't seem to work on mine... maybe I damaged it during install, I know it muted just fine on my laptop before install, but on the parrot it doesn't mute anything?
28th May 2013, 08:24 PM |#434  

More
Anyone know if i will run into any problems buying the Parrot smart from U.S to use in norway? is there som differences? or can i just download the norwegian software update from parrot.com and innstall it?

EDIT: Fournd answer.. Missing Norwegian maps in IGO and radio Fm aint the same.. So cant buy from USA
28th May 2013, 08:51 PM |#435  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronsno

I had the google play working and installed wise pilot. I then got the market forced to quit message. In playing around now my unit is in a reboot cycle. I can't get it to come up. I've unplugged it. Used the reset many times. Any ideas?

What do you mean "playing around"?

We don't have a custom bootloader on these things, don't have a recovery method, so if you weren't sure what you were doing you should have been *very* careful...
29th May 2013, 12:33 AM |#436  

More
Saw a video on youtube about a dude who got this to work with Android. http://store.griffintechnology.com/powermate Sent him a pm
29th May 2013, 02:28 AM |#437  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:

Saw a video on youtube about a dude who got this to work with Android. http://store.griffintechnology.com/powermate Sent him a pm

let me know what he says, i got one of those on my desk.
29th May 2013, 03:14 AM |#438  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwcarbon

let me know what he says, i got one of those on my desk.

If you have one.. cant you just try hooking it up with usb to the parrot asteroid smart and check? It would be awsome having one in the car!

Ofc i will post his answer
29th May 2013, 04:37 AM |#439  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboydell

I have asked the same question of parrot as I also have rear screens.
And the only way is to play (the limited file type) from the SD card from the gallery app.
I have tried several mp4 files and they wont play on the front anyway?

surly a screen mirror would be the best then if it plays on the front its on the back??????

Ok, so you HAVE to use the stock app to play video to the rear screens. That helps a little.

Question, did you ground your parking sensor? Or does the car not play in the front for you because you're driving?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
29th May 2013, 07:50 AM |#440  
Sheffield England
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkobenson

Ok, so you HAVE to use the stock app to play video to the rear screens. That helps a little.

Question, did you ground your parking sensor? Or does the car not play in the front for you because you're driving?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

my handbrake wire is grounded all the time.
29th May 2013, 09:20 AM |#441  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:

If you have one.. cant you just try hooking it up with usb to the parrot asteroid smart and check? It would be awsome having one in the car!

Ofc i will post his answer

I pluged it in, and nothing, i tried using some mounting apps but with no success.... is there like a command line i can try

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

What weather app is everyone using? I can't get any weather map to Use Current Location... kind of annoying.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)