Before posting about any issues you have, please read this FAQ as it might save you some time. I'll be adding to this as I go once more common issues are discovered
1. I have an INTL device and the home, menu and back buttons do not work anymore
A: Flash an INTL kernel.
2. I can't find developer options
A: Settings > about device > tap Build Number 7 times. Press back. Scroll to bottom. Voila; developer options
3. ADB doesn't work
A: Turn on USB debugging from developer options. Update ADB
using SDK manager (or however you prefer do it). Connect to computer. Accept whitelist request. Bingo
4. Trying to get a logcat but "Unable to open log device '/dev/log/main': No such file or directory"
A: Logging is probably disabled in the kernel. Flash a different kernel
5. I want to try out the phablet and tablet UI's. How do I do that? How can I go back to the phone UI?
A: When the dpi > 128, phone UI is used. When 106 < dpi < 129, phablet UI is used. When dpi = 106, Tablet UI
is used. Phablet UI and Tablet UI are not fully themed yet and the S4 launcher doesn't respond well do changes in dpi so you're forced to use Trebuchet. As you'd imagine, setting the dpi so low makes everything really small so its not the most comfortable UI to use, but some apps make better use of the large screen in lower dpi settings
6. Where can I find wipe /system, /dbdata in CWM?
A: Go to mounts and storage
7. I get an assert failed error. HALP!
A: If you're still on GB, flash in ICS rom. Also try updating your CWM recovery to v6.x by installing a new kernel like Sultan
8. USB debugging and mounting USB storage doesn't work
A: Disable fastcharge
9. How can I swap my external and internal sd cards around?
A: Using a file manager (with root access) go to /system/build.prop and modify
Save the file and reboot
10. How can I stop OTA updater and Play store force closing after updating the rom?
A:Settings > Apps > OTA Updater/Play Store > Clear Data
11. I like this rom but I have a 4.0. What can I do?
. The 4.0 rom is currently on 4.1.2, but it should be updated to 4.2.2 soon
12. I flashed this rom and now zombies are after me
A: Don't panic. Flash this
. It turns your device into a sonar which will allow you to see any moving objects near you so you can make a quick escape