1st June 2013, 11:08 PM |#51  
Recognized Developer
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 32,423

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermaster34

Excellent! Now we just need someone to compile CM10.1 with this modification. I'm in the process of trying out different distros so unfortunately I'm not in a position to compile atm

I'll do that now . I have all the CM10.1 source and device tree on my laptop because I need it to build kernels. I'll also clean up some ISOs and resolutions while I'm at it. If it works then we can merge the video changes that got the camcorder working and have fully functional CM10.1
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sultanxda For This Useful Post: [ View ]

1st June 2013, 11:11 PM |#52  
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 619

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by android1234567

I'll do that now . I have all the CM10.1 source and device tree on my laptop because I need it to build kernels.

Awesomesauce!
2nd June 2013, 12:11 AM |#53  
Flag Gdańsk
Thanks Meter: 300

More
So the camera works without kenel modifications? I regret being offile while you were discoussing. Great job guys, quite a fast thing

Wysyłane z mojego Nexus S za pomocą Tapatalk 2
2nd June 2013, 12:18 AM |#54  
Recognized Developer
Flag California

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOala888

So the camera works without kenel modifications? I regret being offile while you were discoussing. Great job guys, quite a fast thing

It should. The drivers in the kernel work fine because the rear camera is initializing properly. I just need to build the ROM with the changes for the rear camera. My SSD doesn't have enough space to build a ROM so I've been waiting forever for all the CM10.1 files to be copied over to my external HDD. The suspense is killing me!
2nd June 2013, 12:24 AM |#55  
Flag Gdańsk

More
Well, I got used to not working camera but would be great I have my whole ubuntu on usbhdd but my pc woul compile cm10.1 for ageees. I keep my fingers crossed

2nd June 2013, 12:27 AM |#56  
Recognized Developer
Flag California

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOala888

Well, I got used to not working camera but would be great I have my whole ubuntu on usbhdd but my pc woul compile cm10.1 for ageees. I keep my fingers crossed

My laptop has an i7-3630QM processor and 8GB RAM but copying the files is taking soooo long I've been waiting for over an hour
2nd June 2013, 12:30 AM |#57  
Flag Odessa
Thanks Meter: 15

More
i compiled with int SecCamera::interleaveDataSize = 0x33F000; and with int SecCamera::interleaveDataSize = 4261248; , but camera is not working... Is it need to change anything else?
2nd June 2013, 12:31 AM |#58  
Flag Gdańsk

More
Well I have 2gb of ddr2 can't wait to add to kernel some camera stuff

2nd June 2013, 12:40 AM |#59  
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 619

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_ggcstop

i compiled with int SecCamera::interleaveDataSize = 0x33F000; and with int SecCamera::interleaveDataSize = 4261248; , but camera is not working... Is it need to change anything else?

when you compiled with 0x33F000, did you change the resolution of the image being taken? The default setting is 5MP, but our camera is only 3.2MP so you need to change it to 3MP in the settings of the camera app. You might also need to change some ISO code as the camera doesn't take an image if too much light enters the sensor or something like that
2nd June 2013, 12:54 AM |#60  
Flag Odessa
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Yes, i used camera fv-5 (here you can change iso too) but image is not saving as earlier.
2nd June 2013, 01:00 AM |#61  
Flag North Woodstock
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Supermaster, does your team have a touchwiz-like ROM for the galaxy nexus? I bet you could make a damn good one, I haven't found one in the stickied thread though.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
remics-jb, team remics

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)