Screenshot_2013-05-09-11-28-22.png

I like.

H.e.S.a.M

Jan 27, 2012
Khvoy
HTC Incredible S
HTC One (M8)
ViperVIVO 2.5.3 will reach 1000 downloads this week MOD EDIT: Link Removed

Its the best Sense rom ever i use :) tnQ to u interaser. Its fast stable smoooooooth and battery friendly
A question @interaser : can i use ur flashable icon pack and transparent mod on vipervivo 2.5.3?!
Follow Me On Instagram :) User : He_S_aM

Last edited by a moderator:

Tjee

Feb 14, 2011
Using it too. I love it but it does tend to be a bit low on Free Ram though. Is redux the best kernel out there for this rom? My phone has been running quite slow lately.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Tjee

Feb 14, 2011
Wish I could say the same.
Those zapper screenshots are all of programs running at the same time. I think the only real culprits are lookout and 2x battery. But I need both...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369646783634.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369646783634.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 163
  • uploadfromtaptalk1369646823822.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369646823822.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 158
  • uploadfromtaptalk1369646839355.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369646839355.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 147
  • uploadfromtaptalk1369646859137.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369646859137.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 147
  • uploadfromtaptalk1369646874875.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369646874875.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 123

H.e.S.a.M

Jan 27, 2012
Khvoy
HTC Incredible S
HTC One (M8)
Wish I could say the same.
Those zapper screenshots are all of programs running at the same time. I think the only real culprits are lookout and 2x battery. But I need both...

Just use Turbo Boost with Z14 kernel i always runing Pou, Nimbuzz,Instagram,Message,Kik messenger and afew more program and i have 190+ feee ram also overclocked to 1200

kamso

Aug 12, 2012
Using it too. I love it but it does tend to be a bit low on Free Ram though. Is redux the best kernel out there for this rom? My phone has been running quite slow lately.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
I'm using ViperDHD v2.5.3 and same like you. My free ram is often about 90 Mo or 80 Mo in multitasking. So very laggy when I open 2 or 3 apps in the same time. Navigate in opera web browser using swiftkey is very very very laggy.
In my opinion v2.5.2 was better.

Reactions: interaser

Tjee

Feb 14, 2011
I changed multitasking to stock again and it feels a lot smoother. I also installed the z14 kernel. Super boost appears to be just a gimmick. Turbo boost I am looking for atm , will post a link to the topic when I find it.

Still, the fact that I didn't desense just to keep the awesome icons and clock is starting to get to me. Stupid htc with their stupid bloat, aaargh.

If anyone knows how to get the icons for nova launcher please tell me, it's practically the only thing stopping me ;p

Edit: found turbo boost.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2145133

Edit 2: Aroma says my device "htc incredible S (vivo)" is not supported.

Last edited:
Reactions: H.e.S.a.M

H.e.S.a.M

Jan 27, 2012
Khvoy
HTC Incredible S
HTC One (M8)
I changed multitasking to stock again and it feels a lot smoother. I also installed the z14 kernel. Super boost appears to be just a gimmick. Turbo boost I am looking for atm , will post a link to the topic when I find it.

Still, the fact that I didn't desense just to keep the awesome icons and clock is starting to get to me. Stupid htc with their stupid bloat, aaargh.

If anyone knows how to get the icons for nova launcher please tell me, it's practically the only thing stopping me ;p

Edit: found turbo boost.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2145133

Edit 2: Aroma says my device "htc incredible S (vivo)" is not supported.

Im using turbo atm its version is 3.01 with no problem.
Edit : hey guys here is a theme topic not about multitasking,free ram and ... Pls talk about them in general section

Tjee

Feb 14, 2011
Im using turbo atm its version is 3.01 with no problem.
Edit : hey guys here is a theme topic not about multitasking,free ram and ... Pls talk about them in general section

Since the death of the original viperrom thread I'm pretty sure this thread will suffice for general Viper vivo stuff. Furthermore this thread hasn't seen a post in two weeks. If anything, we're keeping this thread and Viper vivo xda community active.

Orange|Rus

Dec 19, 2012
Moscow
Hi everyone,i just wanna ask
Do you know how to fix wifi bar (indicator) because it tell lies! and make me angry) i want to fix it)

M_T_M

Troll King & Retired Señor Mod - I Regret Nothing!
Apr 14, 2009
Texas
Hola gais!
Thread has been closed temporarily due to a major Off-Topic/Trolling clean up.

We'll be right back! In the meant time walk away form your keyboards and turn the TV on...Judge Judy may be on right now on the FOX network...the finest network there is!!

Note to the troll(s)...stay away as I feel like banning someone right now and the only thing stopping me is the fact that Air Supply's "I'm all out love" is playing :eek:

Be back in about 5 minutes...in the meantime OP...PM me with any questions you may have.

PS: Thread will be re-opened with this being the first and last warning about trolling...capisce?
=======================================================================================

Edit: Thread re-opened...continue on topic or face the consequences!!!

Last edited:

bbrad

Sep 22, 2012
Lucedale
Hola gais!
Thread has been closed temporarily due to a major Off-Topic/Trolling clean up.

We'll be right back! In the meant time walk away form your keyboards and turn the TV on...Judge Judy may be on right now on the FOX network...the finest network there is!!

Note to the troll(s)...stay away as I feel like banning someone right now and the only thing stopping me is the fact that Air Supply's "I'm all out love" is playing :eek:

Be back in about 5 minutes...in the meantime OP...PM me with any questions you may have.

PS: Thread will be re-opened with this being the first and last warning about trolling...capisce?
=======================================================================================

Edit: Thread re-opened...continue on topic or face the consequences!!!

Whats the consequences?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: 072665995

Top Liked Posts