FORUMS

[ROM] [CM-PA-AOKP][TF101-TF101G] Domination - Taking Cyanogenmod to the next level

527 posts
Thanks Meter: 255

By bfmetcalf, Senior Member on 7th June 2013, 06:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

Why is this ROM "taking CyanogenMod to the next level?

CyanogenMod does not want to include many customizations like they did in cm7
But why not? We want to customize our phones!
This ROM adds more options and cherries to CyanogenMod, cherry picked from the CM gerrit, Google gerrit, AOKP gerrit, SGT7, TeamEOS, TeamBAKED, Slim ROM, Root-Box, ChameleonOS, and ParanoidAndroid

Basically this is one big mixture of all the great ROMs out here!

Stock but still highly customizable the way we like it

Features:
KatKernel
Gcc 4.7 Linaro
AOKP Riboons
Built in Gestures
Side Bar from ChameleonOS
Dark Domination thanks to Slim
and More go ahead and get Dominated!!!

Instructions:
Download - ROM & GAPPS
Boot into recovery - ONLY USE TWRP 2.3.2.3 or 2.5.0.0 - other recoveries don't work with JellyBean on the TF101
Wipe the big 3
Flash the ROM.zip
Flash The Gapps
Use titanium backup at your own risk, it has been reported to possibly cause issues with Domination ROM on the TF101

Working...
-GPS
-Camera
-Special Dock Keys

NOT Working...

-Zowie93
-Team douche
-Team KANG
-PAC-MAN
-SGT7
-TeamBAKED
-TeamEOS
-Slim ROM
-root - box
-ParanoidAndroid
-Pabx
-Owain - Creator of this wonderful ROM - His Site
-nimrodity
-ChameleonOS
-josteink/RaymanFX/TheMrcool212/TeamEOS/ShevT - device tree
-josteink for the gapps package that allows front camera to work
-PartimusPrime - bootanimation - check here for more
-timduru - KatKernel
-Unjustified Dev - Lots of help with building this for our wonderful devices!!!! his Goo.im
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to bfmetcalf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bfmetcalf Ad-Free
7th June 2013, 06:52 PM |#2  
Flag United Kingdom bitchez.
Thanks Meter: 584

More
always wanted to do it..........first

downloading lol
The Following User Says Thank You to scottyf79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scottyf79 Ad-Free
7th June 2013, 06:55 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Settings Menu - When in settings if you go into a sub menu, instead of hitting the back button, swipe from the left of the screen to get your settings menu back.

More to come as people report things

Screenshots...

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bfmetcalf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bfmetcalf Ad-Free
7th June 2013, 07:20 PM |#4  
Flag United Kingdom bitchez.
Thanks Meter: 584

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfmetcalf

Oh yeah, reserved

lol sorry dude.

bug report.:

1. when you go to Asusec to change layout the screen comes up blank - you have to touch the blank area to show the list of language layout options.
2. the back/return key is working double time.....doesnt seem to like just going back one stage. ie - enter a sub menu in "settings" for example, hit return, it generally takes you back to the app drawer rather than the main settings list.
3. Backing out of Hybrid options take you to wifi settings

nothing of any real substance, but nit picking is always helpful for polishing

will report any more as i go.
7th June 2013, 08:22 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyf79

lol sorry dude.

bug report.:

1. when you go to Asusec to change layout the screen comes up blank - you have to touch the blank area to show the list of language layout options.
2. the back/return key is working double time.....doesnt seem to like just going back one stage. ie - enter a sub menu in "settings" for example, hit return, it generally takes you back to the app drawer rather than the main settings list.
3. Backing out of Hybrid options take you to wifi settings

nothing of any real substance, but nit picking is always helpful for polishing

will report any more as i go.

Don't be sorry, you made me realize I should reserve a spot

1. I will look into the Asusec, i'm guessing that has to do with dock support and not having a dock, I may need to get some help with that one.
2. the back key is fine, in settings when you tap on something like wifi, the settings nav menu dissapears, to get back to it simply swipe from the left
3. It works like that on my phone as well, just a quirk of the ROM, if you swipe from the left, the settings nav menu will pop up.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bfmetcalf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bfmetcalf Ad-Free
7th June 2013, 09:06 PM |#7  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Some screenshots would be very interesting. Looking forward to see them...
The Following User Says Thank You to petran_7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift petran_7 Ad-Free
7th June 2013, 09:21 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by petran_7

Some screenshots would be very interesting. Looking forward to see them...

That's a great idea, I'm new to this as this is the first ROM I have put out, I'll see about getting some screenshots tonight!
7th June 2013, 10:30 PM |#9  
Flag Longmont
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfmetcalf

Don't be sorry, you made me realize I should reserve a spot

1. I will look into the Asusec, i'm guessing that has to do with dock support and not having a dock, I may need to get some help with that one.
2. the back key is fine, in settings when you tap on something like wifi, the settings nav menu dissapears, to get back to it simply swipe from the left
3. It works like that on my phone as well, just a quirk of the ROM, if you swipe from the left, the settings nav menu will pop up.

I have a dock if you need some of that stuff tested. I'll look at it once I flash this and let you know what I see
The Following User Says Thank You to naktekh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift naktekh Ad-Free
7th June 2013, 10:38 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naktekh

I have a dock if you need some of that stuff tested. I'll look at it once I flash this and let you know what I see

Thanks, I'll let you know if I need it
The Following User Says Thank You to bfmetcalf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bfmetcalf Ad-Free
7th June 2013, 10:38 PM |#11  
Flag Ashland
Thanks Meter: 133

More
Last reserve

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)