FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[HOW-TO] The All-In-One Backup/Root/Flash Guide & Bootloader Support - [I747 & I747M]

2,356 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,764

By xBeerdroiDx, Senior Member on 6th March 2013, 09:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th May 2013, 08:44 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Does the toolkit support use in Windows 8 at this time?

Thanks.

9th May 2013, 12:16 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Fort Worth

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Premium Plus

Does the toolkit support use in Windows 8 at this time?

Thanks.

i'm assuming you're talking about Odin?
i do not have windows 8 on my PC so i have not been able to test the procedures on that platform. i know many users have had some driver issues with W8. that may have been due to having Kies installed but i cannot say for sure. i would recommend running Odin without having Kies installed first and using the USB cable that came with your S3. you may have to run Odin as administrator.
you could try posting your question on mrRobinsons root guide
The Following User Says Thank You to xBeerdroiDx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xBeerdroiDx Ad-Free
24th May 2013, 04:34 PM |#23  
Flag Fort Worth
Thanks Meter: 708

Donate to Me
More
good stuff for anyone needing a thorough guide
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hednik For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hednik Ad-Free
24th May 2013, 05:49 PM |#24  
Quote:
Originally Posted by hednik

good stuff for anyone needing a thorough guide

It sure is I've backed up my IMEI with this tool/method

"Get busy livin or get busy dyin"
28th May 2013, 02:07 AM |#25  
Flag Barrie
Thanks Meter: 866

Donate to Me
More
Should a bootloader update section be added for the new wave of threads popping up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to KorGuy123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KorGuy123 Ad-Free
28th May 2013, 02:39 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Fort Worth

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KorGuy123

Should a bootloader update section be added for the new wave of threads popping up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Added. Bookmark Post #2 and post it where necessary. It includes mrhaley30705's informational thread and Task's link w/instructions.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xBeerdroiDx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xBeerdroiDx Ad-Free
8th June 2013, 12:13 AM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Flag Fort Worth

More
Exclamation Continued thread maintenance
hey all. i have moved to the S4 as my primary device. because i still love the S3 and because this thread is stickied, i will continue to maintain it the best i can. if you come across a link that is no longer active or is incorrect, locate an update that i have not added or come across anything else that i may have missed, please feel free to pm me with the correct information and i'll get it updated asap. cheers!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xBeerdroiDx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xBeerdroiDx Ad-Free
8th June 2013, 12:15 AM |#28  
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBeerdroiDx

hey all. i have moved to the S4 as my primary device. because i still love the S3 and because this thread is stickied, i will continue to maintain it the best i can. if you come across a link that is no longer active or is incorrect, locate an update that i have not added or come across anything else that i may have missed, please feel free to pm me with the correct information and i'll get it updated asap. cheers!

I'll be moving to the S4 inna bout a week myself so it's good to hear you've moved over cool:beer::beer:

"Yer off the edge of the map Mate here there be monster's"
17th June 2013, 01:57 AM |#29  
Flag puebla
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
i can't install an up-to-date CWMrecovery because when i tried to flash i fot the Status 7 ERROR :S
17th June 2013, 03:25 AM |#30  
Flag Fort Worth
Thanks Meter: 708

Donate to Me
More
Use rom manager or goo manager

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to hednik For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hednik Ad-Free
17th June 2013, 04:31 AM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Fort Worth

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel1306

i can't install an up-to-date CWMrecovery because when i tried to flash i fot the Status 7 ERROR :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by hednik

Use rom manager or goo manager

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

yup. let us know if you got it sorted...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
backup, flash, imei, recovery, root

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)