Thanks Meter: 23,025

By pengus77, Recognized Developer on 13th January 2013, 07:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th June 2013, 12:51 PM |#5921  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 950

More
Guys, guys...

The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected] Ad-Free
9th June 2013, 05:00 PM |#5922  
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

Guys, guys...

Maybe you were meaning "Fish bomb"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keep_Calm_and_Carry_On
9th June 2013, 06:11 PM |#5923  
Thanks Meter: 131

More
Yesterday night i was using autobrightness with exp123 in a friends garden at night. one small thing i noticed and disliked was that when you put the phone to sleep the screen goes up from very low brightness to very high brightness, which is a bit annoying. can this be fixed in next exp version? this does not happen with autobrightness off (of course).
The Following User Says Thank You to calav3ra_de For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift calav3ra_de Ad-Free
9th June 2013, 06:14 PM |#5924  
Flag jatinangor
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Hi pengus. i have a problem with torch app keep being awake without im using it whatsoever. im on kernel exp123.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-06-09-23-07-47.jpg
Views:	1006
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	2029453   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-06-09-23-08-25.jpg
Views:	1010
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	2029454  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Lumberjack.zip - [Click for QR Code] (99.2 KB, 6 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to punyategar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift punyategar Ad-Free
9th June 2013, 06:55 PM |#5925  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 34,984

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by punyategar

Hi pengus. i have a problem with torch app keep being awake without im using it whatsoever. im on kernel exp123.

This will be fixed with the upcoming kk 124.
123 has hold a couple more strange wifi related wakelocks for me two days ago, it didn't happen on the latest 124 private build anymore so I hope those are history as well.
The test kernel feels rock solid, great work again by pengus. Lets hope 124 will be fix all those issues of the previous ones

Btw: I saw some guys discussing how to get updated.
My personal recommendation: A customized rss feed for this thread:
See RSS feed for XDA threads by @.oOOo.

You can set it to only get notified by posts of pengus77 - and it will add an own item once the OP has changed.
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to tonyp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tonyp Ad-Free
9th June 2013, 08:50 PM |#5926  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyp

This will be fixed with the upcoming kk 124.
123 has hold a couple more strange wifi related wakelocks for me two days ago, it didn't happen on the latest 124 private build anymore so I hope those are history as well.
The test kernel feels rock solid, great work again by pengus. Lets hope 124 will be fix all those issues of the previous ones

Btw: I saw some guys discussing how to get updated.
My personal recommendation: A customized rss feed for this thread:
See RSS feed for XDA threads by @.oOOo.

You can set it to only get notified by posts of pengus77 - and it will add an own item once the OP has changed.

but but.. Google reader is going dead.. miss RSS
9th June 2013, 09:37 PM |#5927  
Flag Trento
Thanks Meter: 116

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gagan97

but but.. Google reader is going dead.. miss RSS

Go feedly
9th June 2013, 10:33 PM |#5928  
OP Recognized Developer
Penguins' Republic of Antarctica
Thanks Meter: 23,025

Donate to Me
More
Experimental Release - 124
Been out all day, but hey, i didn't forget about you guys
124 brings in mostly bugfixes and some small features. Changelog is tiny but pretty magical... here it goes:

- PM-IRQ: damn i rushed this one... sorry... fixed all the weird problems you had with wakelocks and wifi and 3g...
- DynFsync: flushing is delayed by 3 seconds after screen off (no more impact on screen off animation)
- DynFsync: auomatically disabled when battery is <= 5% and re-enabled when it goes > 5%, of course only if it was enabled before.
- DynFsync: if enabled/disabled when <= 5% battery, the commands are buffered and applied when battery goes > 5%.
- Torch: fixed the deadly wakelock (ok ok never again a blind build without my phone around )
- CPU: refactored all the single core / auto hotplug code. Now it's all disabled by default. This means no single core when phone is asleep because it messes up with wifi and lots of other things. If you don't care, you can re-enable it with "echo 1 > /sys/kernel/auto_hotplug/auto_hotplug_enabled". The next Kowalski Manager will have an option to enable/disable it, so just stick with the default for now

That's all folks. Enjoy 124 and have fun! Downloads are, as usual, in my XDA FileServer folder linked in signature next to the kernel thread link
The Following 160 Users Say Thank You to pengus77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th June 2013, 11:05 PM |#5929  
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pengus77

124 brings in mostly bugfixes and some small features. Changelog is tiny but pretty magical... here it goes:

- PM-IRQ: damn i rushed this one... sorry... fixed all the weird problems you had with wakelocks and wifi and 3g...
- DynFsync: flushing is delayed by 3 seconds after screen off (no more impact on screen off animation)
- DynFsync: auomatically disabled when battery is <= 5% and re-enabled when it goes > 5%, of course only if it was enabled before.
- DynFsync: if enabled/disabled when <= 5% battery, the commands are buffered and applied when battery goes > 5%.
- Torch: fixed the deadly wakelock (ok ok never again a blind build without my phone around )
- CPU: refactored all the single core / auto hotplug code. Now it's all disabled by default. This means no single core when phone is asleep because it messes up with wifi and lots of other things. If you don't care, you can re-enable it with "echo 1 > /sys/kernel/auto_hotplug/auto_hotplug_enabled". The next Kowalski Manager will have an option to enable/disable it, so just stick with the default for now

That's all folks. Enjoy 124 and have fun! Downloads are, as usual, in my XDA FileServer folder linked in signature next to the kernel thread link

Downloading....
9th June 2013, 11:19 PM |#5930  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pengus77

tanks pengus!
with this kernel there are an high battery drain?
9th June 2013, 11:20 PM |#5931  
Flag Regensburg
Thanks Meter: 1,163

More
where is the quote police ....

TRAAAAAP!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BS86 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BS86 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
beware ! wild penguins, fish slapping takes place here, ics - cm10 - cm10.1, jelly bean, kernel, no polar bears - killer whales or sharks allowed, nvidia sucks - lg sucks more

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)