FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] IZS v1.1 [ICS 4.0.4 V30C] by Huexxx ...

1,632 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,807

By Huexxx, Senior Member on 24th January 2013, 04:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th June 2013, 03:01 PM |#1381  
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Is Huexxx back?

12th June 2013, 03:06 PM |#1382  
Flag Guadalajara
Thanks Meter: 401

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by garzacorporations

Is Huexxx back?

This answer your question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangi26

...closed thread until OP asks for it to be reopened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondback

Let's try to stay focused this time....

Keep on topic!!
12th June 2013, 03:12 PM |#1383  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 417

More
Quote:

I'm working on the kernel right now! I've upgraded BFQ and ROW iosched to latest version, upgraded all block stuff to 3.4.40 linux version, returned Smartassv2 and looking into new governors, and hopefully some more things. Regarding to the ROM, I plan to upgrade all the apps and not so more for now.

(from Huexxx blog)

So the update will be coming soon
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaemonOnx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DaemonOnx Ad-Free
12th June 2013, 04:55 PM |#1384  
OP Senior Member
Flag Arroyomolinos Madrid

Donate to Me
More
I'm doing some testings...

If all goes ok I'll upload new version tonight or maybe tomorrow morning.

Please, don't spam to keep the thread clean. I'll open a new thread on Q&A too...

Regards.
The Following 62 Users Say Thank You to Huexxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Huexxx Ad-Free
12th June 2013, 07:23 PM |#1385  
Thanks Meter: 231

More
Since u have a lot of time to come to p970 forum,im just gonna inform u that trasmusic released v30f rom based on your izs and g themed,just in case u didnt know,so that his work might help you on theming, i dont think he will mind quite the opposite i think,great to have u back.
12th June 2013, 10:09 PM |#1386  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
I wasn't planning of posting anything but Huexxx's return changes everything. Since i already welcomed him i wanna be brief,a quick gettin' in an out, before the allmighty, best of the best, developer of developers, maker of 1000 ROMs sees me and accuses me with "downloading only zips" for the nth time. That would be a drag.

Huexxx, i gave up hope on my P970, and don't have any expectations left of it. I am still using IZS v0 and have no intention of changing anything. Unless..you implement SWAP. It doesn't do wonders but it certainly helped me while i was using Zeus. 512 MB is nothing these days. It's not a request, i am just mentioning, who knows may be you consider. As i said at his point i became indifferent. (And i don't know if IZS has Z-Ram, AFAIK it doesn't.) I might not right again, so i refer to the last film of L.O.T.R. trilogy, before i take my leave (Sorry if this can be considered as spam, i wanted to mention a feature)
13th June 2013, 03:54 PM |#1387  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
OP updated!
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Huexxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Huexxx Ad-Free
13th June 2013, 04:17 PM |#1388  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Thx very much Dr. Huexxx. Now phone get new chance )). Do u think old bags gone (reboots, bat drain, some memory issue, sd card, etc)? I am again on your old GB 2.3 Zeus rom, but going to install v1.
13th June 2013, 04:25 PM |#1389  
Flag Palembang
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrbroker

Thx very much Dr. Huexxx. Now phone get new chance )). Do u think old bags gone (reboots, bat drain, some memory issue, sd card, etc)? I am again on your old GB 2.3 Zeus rom, but going to install v1.

could you post the boot.img of v1???
please
13th June 2013, 04:27 PM |#1390  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123r4ka456

could you post the boot.img of v1???
please

I'm updating my repos mate... today will be updated!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Huexxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Huexxx Ad-Free
13th June 2013, 04:28 PM |#1391  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huexxx

I'm updating my repos mate... today will be updated!

If you want a pack with only the boot.img, I'm not planning to make it for now, but anyway you can get it from the ROM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)