[Collection]Boot Animations - 1080x1920 - HTC ONE

Search This thread

eyeisdasteve

Dec 19, 2010
Massachusetts
This will be a thread collection of custom boot animations for everyone to share with each other.
Fell free to post any you like, make sure it is 1080x1920!

In most roms (not every), the boot/down animations will go in: system/customize/resource

They will also have to be renamed like this:
hTC_bootup_one.zip
hTC_downanimation.zip

I believe this will change once 4.2.2 is out. I will update this post when the new update rolls out.

To Setup Custom Boot Animation
1.) Download boot/down animation of choice (1080x1920)
2.) Download a root file explorer (es file explorer, root explorer)
3.) Copy the boot animation zip file
4.) Navigate to /system/customize/resource with explorer
5.) Paste zip file
6.) Rename old boot/down animation with .bak at the end
7.) Rename new boot/down animation

I will start first and post what I have been using for boot/down animations.
This is a Beats Audio animation. The same one that comes with viperROM just without the viper part.

If this starts to grow I can even turn this OP into a list and get everything organized to help everyone find stuff a little easier.

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    8.4 MB · Views: 5,547
  • downanimation.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 3,070
  • beats.jpg
    beats.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 6,563
Last edited:

ronniemayo

Oct 25, 2012
Flint
I was just looking for a thread like this yesterday!!!!!! :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers

pinky059

Oct 8, 2010
Baltimore
Samsung Galaxy S20
No problem guys. :cool:

I will be updating this with some more shortly.

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

Attached is one I love. Gonna be making it a bit cleaner and such, however, I did not make the original images. I simply modified it to be 1080 1920 with a 20 fps rate. I also increased the resolution of the original images slightly.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• 066.jpg
    066.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 6,576
  • m7_spcs_shutdown_animation.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 2,043
  • m7_spcs_startup_animation.zip
    4 MB · Views: 2,654

vo2max

Oct 29, 2009
Attached is one I love. Gonna be making it a bit cleaner and such, however, I did not make the original images. I simply modified it to be 1080 1920 with a 20 fps rate. I also increased the resolution of the original images slightly.

Enjoy.

I've attempted to use these in lieu of Sprint's boot animations. But after a reboot, both of Sprint's animations have overwritten the one's that I've replaced them with. How do I prevent that from happening?

Thanks!

iquit040

Sep 7, 2009
Testing out a custom boot animation I made

I am going to post the link to the android file host. The file is still quite large at the moment, 25 megs ( i need to lower the size of the jpeg files) . I am just trying to get someone else besides me to check the thing out before I start finalizing it. Any feedback appreciated! :)

Spiderman boot animation

Reactions: Riff76

thatotherguy..

Jul 3, 2012
Portland
Need some help putting mine together,can someone pm me if your willing to help

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:

iquit040

Sep 7, 2009
sweet

try that one i tweaked it a touch(made the file smaller(only like 3mbs now) and redid the file structure

Thanks for doing that for me. For some reason it seems so much shorter to me now lol. I might make it do the lightning a couple more times. If you can explain the desc file for the layout i would greatly appreciate it :)

Reactions: Riff76

dased14

Dec 27, 2010
cincy,ohio
Sure hit me up later and I'll help out (nope same speed and length just smaller file and arrangement little different)

Sent From My TweakedOut ONE

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This will be a thread collection of custom boot animations for everyone to share with each other.
    Fell free to post any you like, make sure it is 1080x1920!

In most roms (not every), the boot/down animations will go in: system/customize/resource

They will also have to be renamed like this:
    hTC_bootup_one.zip
    hTC_downanimation.zip

I believe this will change once 4.2.2 is out. I will update this post when the new update rolls out.

To Setup Custom Boot Animation
    1.) Download boot/down animation of choice (1080x1920)
    2.) Download a root file explorer (es file explorer, root explorer)
    3.) Copy the boot animation zip file
    4.) Navigate to /system/customize/resource with explorer
    5.) Paste zip file
    6.) Rename old boot/down animation with .bak at the end
    7.) Rename new boot/down animation

I will start first and post what I have been using for boot/down animations.
    This is a Beats Audio animation. The same one that comes with viperROM just without the viper part.

If this starts to grow I can even turn this OP into a list and get everything organized to help everyone find stuff a little easier.
    Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't had much time to organize/add more to this thread. I've been really swamped with work lately. I do have a bunch more to add to this.

I also will be taking all of the boot animations that work for this device and collect it all in the OP. Thumbs up this post if you want to see it happen, so I can get a feel of how many people want that.

No problem guys. :cool:

I will be updating this with some more shortly.

Enjoy.
    Got a technical question here, Im trying to convert my favorite bootanimation to run on this device. Ive resized the .png's (1080x1920) put them in the proper folders, edited the desc.txt zipped and named it to hTC_bootup_one.zip and placed it in system/customize/resource. Cant get it to run. it gets to the boot screen and freezes. What am I missing ? Any help would be apreciated, If I can get it to run Id gladly post it here in your thread. Thanks in advance. Later ,,,:cool:,,,

1) you have a hard break (hit enter) after the last line in the desc
    2)you zip in store (in 7zip) or 0 compression(winzip)
    3)is that the correct name as stated in default.xml in the CID folder

From My TweakedOut ONE
    Here is the Android Bios boot animation.

It has been changed/re-sized to work with our device.