By vampire36, Senior Member on 1st March 2013, 04:08 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th June 2013, 12:07 PM |#291  
Flag south bucks
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-banjo

Okay, tried that - booted into recovery, wiped cache, fixed permissions, still the same. Uninstalled the app, did it all again, reinstalled from apk, same result. I guess my next step is to ask copilot support but my guess is they'll wash their hands of it when they discover it's a non standard OS.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda app-developers app

i've had that problem with their latest update (9.4.0.183 ) , then i reverted back to one i have on my backup. version i'm using is europe live premium : 9.4.0144 .
what one you're using ?

11th June 2013, 01:36 PM |#292  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rophaq

i've had that problem with their latest update (9.4.0.183 ) , then i reverted back to one i have on my backup. version i'm using is europe live premium : 9.4.0144 .
what one you're using ?

It's supposed to be Europe Live Premium but I can't get it installed far enough to discover which version.
11th June 2013, 01:50 PM |#293  
Flag south bucks

More
Quote:

It's supposed to be Europe Live Premium but I can't get it installed far enough to discover which version.

have a look in your buckup folder to see which version.
11th June 2013, 08:15 PM |#294  

More
It'll be the latest version - I downloaded it yesterday

11th June 2013, 09:02 PM |#295  
Flag south bucks

More
Quote:

It'll be the latest version - I downloaded it yesterday

the latest one didn't work as i said in the previous post.
11th June 2013, 09:17 PM |#296  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rophaq

the latest one didn't work as i said in the previous post.

Aye, I got that. Maybe I'm trying to avoid admitting that I foolishly deleted the original apk (which worked on My previous ROM) and downloaded the new one as a replacement.
I've contacted copilot support and asked if they can link me up with an older version.
11th June 2013, 10:31 PM |#297  
Flag south bucks

More
Quote:

Aye, I got that. Maybe I'm trying to avoid admitting that I foolishly deleted the original apk (which worked on My previous ROM) and downloaded the new one as a replacement.
I've contacted copilot support and asked if they can link me up with an older version.

their support is sh***t, you should install app monster app ,it automatically backs up anything you install , even when you update or delete an app, it keeps both new and older versions of it in the back up folder. definitly recommand app monter i've been using it for years ,far more better than Titanium.
12th June 2013, 02:15 PM |#298  

More
Deleted because off-topic.
16th June 2013, 08:37 AM |#299  
OP Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 2,034

More
Okay guys a quick update...
1st On JellyFireBean v3...well have it ready need to test it also there is a newer nightly present so as and well might just port it or stable version whatever comes this week...had planned to release it this weekend...but office is hectic had no time to breathe have been working 7 days and going to office again :P...I hope you guys understand and absolutely respect and thank you all for the patience ...Now to just tease you guys a bit...on the fly dark ui has been integrated and now with just a click on toggle follwed by reboot should give u a dark ui...and when bored you can switch back to light one with another click on toggle ..no more inverted gapps needed :P

Next on StrikeX...things havent moved much since my last release but seems v2 is quite stable and rock solid...pleased to know not much bugs in it...so maybe the best I ll do is separate a thread out...then might see what else can be added and take it from there

Thanx again guys for all the support and patience...Appreciate and Respect it
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to vampire36 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vampire36 Ad-Free
16th June 2013, 02:34 PM |#300  

More
I regrettably had to leave Strike X because I couldn't get Copilot or Astrid to work with it. Is there something in common between those two apps? Heavy use of widgets or something? I really liked the ROM otherwise and if it turned out that this was a fixable issue I'd definitely go back to it.
17th June 2013, 07:52 AM |#301  
Thanks Meter: 250

Donate to Me
More
Can we overclock Jellyfirebean?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.2.2, aosp, codefirex, jellybean, jellyfirebean

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)