- MD5 8958d7606b0e9834227a3a59077685e2
  • Baked Black Bean 9 Officially Unofficial Developer Preview 3 Click me
    - MD5 fe5c0c468116b5e1119bd29d4cea2758
  • Baked Black Bean 9 Unofficial/Official Developer Preview [Click me]
    - MD5 c9a265b665b07d8fa6b265104637893a
Instructions
You must have your bootloader unlocked, go to Sony's Developer Portal
  • Already on a Custom rom? Skip to Enter Recovery
  • Coming from Stock? Unzip rom, boot tablet into bootloader using either cmd line adb reboot bootloader (if rooted), or with the device off and usb cable plugged in, turn the tablet on while holding the vol +, then flash the boot image using fastboot
    Code:
    fastboot flash boot boot.img ; fastboot reboot
  • Enter Recovery by pressing the vol + when the LED turns magenta
  • Wipe data/Factory Reset
  • Flash Rom and Gapps
  • Reboot and Enjoy

**If you loose access to recovery after flashing, unzip the file, and reflash the boot.img using above fastboot cmds.

Notes...
This rom is still under active development, there will be some bugs, my sources are based in part on Sony AOSP tree's and CM/FreeXperia tress, we may share bugs! Feel free to let me know on the forum, or hop on IRC. #teamBAKED

Last edited:

grasshoxda

Oct 3, 2010
ottawa
played around with all the settings. nice and customizable like aokp etc. been waiting for exactly this to make me happy with my tablet

nycbjr

Oct 10, 2006
New York
played around with all the settings. nice and customizable like aokp etc. been waiting for exactly this to make me happy with my tablet

You are very welcome, spread the word!

Last thing I'm struggling with is the qcom gps on the windy (wifi only) tabz, its not connecting to the location manager (and isn't in CM either for the record), working on a new build now, I;m crossing my fingers!

grasshoxda

Oct 3, 2010
ottawa
First bug, when using either chrome or the stock browser, when scrolling the screen with one finger, I get zoom happening, mostly when scrolling slowly

om22

Feb 4, 2013
Munich
First bug, when using either chrome or the stock browser, when scrolling the screen with one finger, I get zoom happening, mostly when scrolling slowly
jup it´s annoying also got this on cm10.1. i´m on pollux_windy 16GB. it happens everywhere where you can use pinch to zoom. slow movinge the picture/website with one finger causes random zooming.

let´s see if todays build of cm10.1 fixes it it has many changes merged: http://10.1.cmxlog.com/?device=pollux_windy

Last edited:

hasenbein1966

Aug 9, 2011
This ROM can't make use of the MHL->HDMI output like CM 10.1, too, right?

(I think this should then be noted under "Known Issues" because some people want to use the HDMI feature and perhaps wonder what's wrong when they flash this ROM...)

jup it´s annoying also got this on cm10.1. i´m on pollux_windy 16GB. it happens everywhere where you can use pinch to zoom. slow movinge the picture/website with one finger causes random zooming.
let´s see if todays build of cm10.1 fixes it it has many changes merged

I think to fix erratic touchscreen behavior, the changes in the stock 370 update (which makes the touch work perfectly) have to be applied.

nycbjr

Oct 10, 2006
New York
Hey guys! glad to see some enthusiasm! I've been concentrating on hardware GPS, and hdcp/hdmi. I should have a build tomorrow for someone to test as I don't have a dock to test hdmi.

On hte gps front sadly we may have to wait for Sony. I spent allot of time on it, and I had GPS working, but there is a catch, the device is highly unstable after it loads the (from 4.11 stock) firmware, it randomly resets until the firmware is removed.

I've been in contact with the Sony AOSP team via git and they are now aware of the issue, and have added it to their "wish list" to have the firmware released into AOSP. So we will have to wait for either a stock 4.2.2 update (or leak), or management to allow newer blobs into the AOSP program. Still I feel good I know how to make it work once we do have compatible blobs. :D

The HDMI thing is a long shot at the moment, not having a dock (I should go get my freebie lol), makes testing difficullt (duh I know right), so if anyone wants to try and test it and logcat the results PM me.

any news on updates? the scrolling issue is driving me crazy lol!

We might have to wait for the CM team to incorporate the fixes Sony implemented in the .370 firmware. All CM based ROMs would get it when that happens. :)

This last statement is absolutely not the case at all, I'n not waiting for CM to do anything, I have my own device tree(s), I started looking at the 370 firmware (for gps), not much at all has changed, I think the touch firmware was updated, I'll try and get those into tomorrow build as well.

Last edited:

nycbjr

Oct 10, 2006
New York
update in the morning

Hey gang, look forward to a build come morning!

Been tryng it track down a recovery bug, ugh what a PITA..

Stay tuned :)

Reactions: grasshoxda

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    **Update**

I've started my own rom "CMB Roms" that is moving forward, its CM done Better, or CM Baked style, see this thread

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=46033277
    Links - Install Instructions

Downloads!

Current Releases
    • Baked Black Bean 9 Officially Unofficial Developer Preview 6 Click me
      - MD5 ed92c4378dec2b56e92b4b8abbbeb552
    • Baked Gapps Click Me

Previous Releases
    • Baked Black Bean 9 Officially Unofficial Developer Preview 5 Click me
      - MD5 5ab7a7cdfea09c12ba710967bc6ceeb7
    • Baked Black Bean 9 Officially Unofficial Developer Preview 4 Click me
      - MD5 8958d7606b0e9834227a3a59077685e2
    • Baked Black Bean 9 Officially Unofficial Developer Preview 3 Click me
      - MD5 fe5c0c468116b5e1119bd29d4cea2758
    • Baked Black Bean 9 Unofficial/Official Developer Preview [Click me]
      - MD5 c9a265b665b07d8fa6b265104637893a
    Instructions
    You must have your bootloader unlocked, go to Sony's Developer Portal
    • Already on a Custom rom? Skip to Enter Recovery
    • Coming from Stock? Unzip rom, boot tablet into bootloader using either cmd line adb reboot bootloader (if rooted), or with the device off and usb cable plugged in, turn the tablet on while holding the vol +, then flash the boot image using fastboot
      Code:
      fastboot flash boot boot.img ; fastboot reboot
    • Enter Recovery by pressing the vol + when the LED turns magenta
    • Wipe data/Factory Reset
    • Flash Rom and Gapps
    • Reboot and Enjoy

**If you loose access to recovery after flashing, unzip the file, and reflash the boot.img using above fastboot cmds.

Notes...
    This rom is still under active development, there will be some bugs, my sources are based in part on Sony AOSP tree's and CM/FreeXperia tress, we may share bugs! Feel free to let me know on the forum, or hop on IRC. #teamBAKED
    Hey kids, I fixed GPS! enjoy!

I've given the fix to CM, so you will also see this show up soon in cm10.1x.2.

Isn't working together nice :)
    Hey guys! glad to see some enthusiasm! I've been concentrating on hardware GPS, and hdcp/hdmi. I should have a build tomorrow for someone to test as I don't have a dock to test hdmi.

On hte gps front sadly we may have to wait for Sony. I spent allot of time on it, and I had GPS working, but there is a catch, the device is highly unstable after it loads the (from 4.11 stock) firmware, it randomly resets until the firmware is removed.

I've been in contact with the Sony AOSP team via git and they are now aware of the issue, and have added it to their "wish list" to have the firmware released into AOSP. So we will have to wait for either a stock 4.2.2 update (or leak), or management to allow newer blobs into the AOSP program. Still I feel good I know how to make it work once we do have compatible blobs. :D

The HDMI thing is a long shot at the moment, not having a dock (I should go get my freebie lol), makes testing difficullt (duh I know right), so if anyone wants to try and test it and logcat the results PM me.

any news on updates? the scrolling issue is driving me crazy lol!

We might have to wait for the CM team to incorporate the fixes Sony implemented in the .370 firmware. All CM based ROMs would get it when that happens. :)

This last statement is absolutely not the case at all, I'n not waiting for CM to do anything, I have my own device tree(s), I started looking at the 370 firmware (for gps), not much at all has changed, I think the touch firmware was updated, I'll try and get those into tomorrow build as well.
    Hey Kids!

new build posted, resolving touch screen sensitivity, and also fixed the build prop names to allow moving between roms.

Sorry for the delay!