FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.2+] Swipe status bar (notifications)

231 posts
Thanks Meter: 126

By Thomas., Senior Member on 16th June 2013, 07:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th June 2013, 06:46 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagoflax

Great, I'll test it!!

The statusbar is not working with AOSPAL Rom in fullscreen with the pie enabled. I got the vibrating feedback but the bar is not showing

I have P.A.C True All in 1 ROM on my SGS3. If I set trigger area of pie to normal and pie gravity to top SwipeStatusBar does not work (that is understandable), in other cases it works. Please, could you check your settings? If the problem persists with different settings, I will try to fix the problem on AOSPAL ROM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostry10

Great apple! I can help you with Polish translation.

Excellent, I have sent you PM

19th June 2013, 10:28 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member

More
Is there someone who could translate the app into Japanese language?
21st June 2013, 08:33 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member

More
new version 1.2 is online!
- updated Russian translation
- Polish translation (thanks to Ostry10)
- possibility to change vibration feedback strength
- Android 2.2+ compatibility (I do not have a phone on which I could test, if you have any problems, please contact me)
22nd June 2013, 09:20 AM |#14  
Flag Bremerhaven
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagoflax

The statusbar is not working with AOSPAL Rom in fullscreen with the pie enabled. I got the vibrating feedback but the bar is not showing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas.

I have P.A.C True All in 1 ROM on my SGS3. If I set trigger area of pie to normal and pie gravity to top SwipeStatusBar does not work (that is understandable), in other cases it works. Please, could you check your settings? If the problem persists with different settings, I will try to fix the problem on AOSPAL ROM.

Same problem for me. I'm on AOSPA (Mako) and in extended desktop mode, the statusbar wont show up! (tried with all possible settings)
It only works with full-screen/Pie disabled.
The Following User Says Thank You to Acousticbeatz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Acousticbeatz Ad-Free
22nd June 2013, 09:58 AM |#15  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acousticbeatz

Same problem for me. I'm on AOSPA (Mako) and in extended desktop mode, the statusbar wont show up! (tried with all possible settings)

OK, I know where is the problem, I'm downloading CM sources to see if it is solvable.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thomas. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thomas. Ad-Free
22nd June 2013, 10:07 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 1,389

Donate to Me
More
Edit: nevermind, I saw this is just a shortcut to the statusbar and not a real statusbar itsself.
22nd June 2013, 11:53 AM |#17  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

With the source code of CyanogenMod I solved this issue. New version will be online in few hours, please try it and let me know if that helped on your device
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thomas. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thomas. Ad-Free
22nd June 2013, 01:38 PM |#18  
Flag Bremerhaven

More
Thanks i'll report back ASAP!

Edit. Still doesn't work for me
22nd June 2013, 03:09 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Thanks i'll report back ASAP!

Edit. Still doesn't work for me

Which settings is works and which not?
22nd June 2013, 04:58 PM |#20  
Flag Bremerhaven

More
I had pie enabled (in full-screen mode) at bottom and trigger area set to normal as I tried it.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk 4 Beta
The Following User Says Thank You to Acousticbeatz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Acousticbeatz Ad-Free
22nd June 2013, 05:26 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

I had pie enabled (in full-screen mode) at bottom and trigger area set to normal as I tried it.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk 4 Beta

Do you see status bar in non fullscreen applications (ex. settings, messages, gmail,...)? If I understand it correctly, you tap in power menu on "Full screen (pie)", it hide navigation bar (software buttons) and status bar is visible or not?

Could you try this version, please?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...eStatusBar.apk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)