By Skunk Ape1, Senior Member on 4th February 2013, 10:29 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd June 2013, 08:59 PM |#1191  
OP Senior Member
Flag Killeen
Thanks Meter: 5,004

Donate to Me
More
I had an opportunity to straight up trade my gn2 for a gs4. After much thought and consideration, I have decided to continue on with the device I cut my teeth on. To me it means I can continue working on the note2. To you this means you can count on my support for at least another 223 days.

Since I am going to be sticking with this phone for a while I will be spending the next two or three weeks getting the Kuban Updater and my computer reconfigured to make it easier for myself. I will try to keep it 100% functional during this period. My intent is to reorganize it and my desktop to make it easier to get a handle on my files.

A themed rom and and 4 separate themes has made my desktop a true mess. And if I'm going to continue, I need to really clean up and pickup some better house keeping practices.

Please bear with me while I go through this process but I have been cranking out theme after theme without a thought on how I was organizing things. Things have just got out of hand.

I will try and get a few items pushed out that I either wanted to fix or update. but don't expect too much. I do plan getting hangouts themed for all my themes and perhaps some of the theming bugs worked out.

Have a good weekend.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Skunk Ape1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skunk Ape1 Ad-Free

22nd June 2013, 09:40 PM |#1192  
OP Senior Member
Flag Killeen

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotojanoo

How can I get keyboard with numbers on top line please.

You would have to delete the swype keyboard from the system/app folder FIRST. Then flash the keyboard zip below.

SamsungIME

You may also like to flash one of the stock themed keyboards in the themes section.
The Following User Says Thank You to Skunk Ape1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skunk Ape1 Ad-Free
22nd June 2013, 09:44 PM |#1193  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 380

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by k Ape1

You would have to delete the swype keyboard from the system/app folder FIRST. Then flash the keyboard zip below.

SamsugIME

You may also like to flash one of the stock themed keyboards in the themes section.

Thanks Skunk. I like yr themed keyboard.I will go ahead and flash yr themed one.is this zip up provided is themed ?
Edit. I like yr themed (red black and green). I will stay on that one . Stock sucks as it won't go with your cool theme lol.
22nd June 2013, 09:47 PM |#1194  
OP Senior Member
Flag Killeen

Donate to Me
More
A Wicked Sensations blue themed Hangout has been added to the updater for those of you on the blue theme. All credit for this one goes to dazednconfused, team blacked out and rujelus. I didn't do anything other than making the flashable zip and uploading it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skunk Ape1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skunk Ape1 Ad-Free
22nd June 2013, 09:51 PM |#1195  
OP Senior Member
Flag Killeen

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks Skunk. I like yr themed keyboard.I will go ahead and flash yr themed one.is this zip up provided is themed ?

I didn't theme the stock as I hate it. Also the swype keyboard must be removed as it causes issues with the stock.

Have you tried the gesture shortcuts to the special number pad for swype?> Try swyping from the swype symbol to the 5 and check it out.

Here are some nice themed stock keyboards.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2072071
The Following User Says Thank You to Skunk Ape1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skunk Ape1 Ad-Free
22nd June 2013, 10:01 PM |#1196  
Flag Los Angeles

More
I love this ROM.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-06-22-12-58-12.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	2061949  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gotojanoo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gotojanoo Ad-Free
22nd June 2013, 11:01 PM |#1197  
Flag Encino
Thanks Meter: 928

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunk Ape1

I had an opportunity to straight up trade my gn2 for a gs4. After much thought and consideration, I have decided to continue on with the device I cut my teeth on. To me this mean I can continue working on the note2 to you this means you can count on my support for at least another 223 days.

Since I am going to be sticking with this phone for a while I will be spending the next two or three weeks getting the Kuban Updater and my computer reconfigured to make it easier for myself. I will try to keep it 100% functional during this period. My intent is to reorganize it and my desktop to make it easier to get a handle on my files.

A themed rom and and 4 separate themes has made my desktop a true mess. And if I'm going to continue, I need to really clean up and pick some better house keeping practices.

Please bear with me while I go through this process but I have been cranking out theme after theme without a though on how I was organizing things. Things have just got out of hand.

I will try and get a few items pushed out that I either wanted to fix or update. but don't expect too much. I do plan getting hangouts themed for all my themes and perhaps some of the theming bugs worked out.

Have a good weekend.

Wise choice Skunk!
You are a very rare Dev if you ask me. You take extreme pride in what you do and not to mention the utmost support you give on your rom and respect you give us flashers. You take the time to help and explain things even if they have been explained before. You don't bash or flame anyone on your thread. That says a lot of who you are man. Don't ever change who you are Skunk Ape1.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dam90042 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dam90042 Ad-Free
23rd June 2013, 02:44 AM |#1198  
Flag Encino
Thanks Meter: 928

Donate to Me
More
Still rocking my Midnight Feast with the courtesy of an awesome Dev
Key Lime HD 3D icons not included

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1371948180631.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	2062369  
The Following User Says Thank You to dam90042 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dam90042 Ad-Free
23rd June 2013, 09:08 PM |#1199  
Flag Gig Harbor
Thanks Meter: 6,222

Donate to Me
More
If your desktop is anything like dazed's laptop...OMG. Yep, I just OMG'd. Mine is carazy, and I only have ONE THEME! Kudos, and the best of luck to you Skunk. You're doing fantastic!

Oh, thanks again for showing me how to edit that smali!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1brainsurgeon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 1brainsurgeon Ad-Free
24th June 2013, 12:13 AM |#1200  
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 921

More
Quote:

I love this ROM.

What clock is that?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
24th June 2013, 12:30 AM |#1201  
Flag Los Angeles

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by btbamzao

What clock is that?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

HD widgets .
The Following User Says Thank You to gotojanoo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gotojanoo Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
because i can !!!

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)