DDLF2 Full (PIT,BOOTLOADER,PDA,PHONE,CSC) Orignal Firmware

Search This thread

varunthapliyal999

Aug 8, 2010
Dehradun
i totally understand and agreed with you but i am just saying what Samsung engineers thought to there service center technicians and instructed to do as per proper procedure, load all the files and flash it they do this for all the device any Samsung phone down grade up grade or same reflash they do the same sorry if am wrong but am just saying in the official way rest all on us...

I remember reading on XDA that a member asked the service center guys about rooting and they did not know what it is :p
So I'd rather go with what the devs say. :laugh:

shaktishekhar

Apr 10, 2012
Mumbai
sgatechwork.blogspot.in
I remember reading on XDA that a member asked the service center guys about rooting and they did not know what it is :p
So I'd rather go with what the devs say. :laugh:

bro its a old days saying where service center guys don't know about rooting now they know all about rooting more over they know all about those unofficial upgrades these roms like cm etc infact samsung got to know about all this thats why they put a trap in all the new devices . like if we flash the rom unofficially like from our home using odin than the download count will increase it will show the number of flashes and if the service center ppl c the change in number means your warranty void . But there r tricks to get rid of those counters like do not put bootloder than the numbers will not increase but still now service center guys and samsung ppl becoming smarter as we r becoming :D over smarter :D

shree.cse

Apr 30, 2010
Bangalore
First time I flashed a rom on my brother's SL after 2 years of purchase, it was successful. After that I tried to root, using the links posted in the OP, did with odin 1.85 and 30-06-12 cfroot file as PDA in download mode, but odin reported as failed. And I tried to boot and it doesn't showed some pc & mobile symbol on boot. Anything wrong in the process I followed? I flashed the DDLF2 again with Odin 1.83
I appreciate any help from the members, Thank U!

varunthapliyal999

Aug 8, 2010
Dehradun
First time I flashed a rom on my brother's SL after 2 years of purchase, it was successful. After that I tried to root, using the links posted in the OP, did with odin 1.85 and 30-06-12 cfroot file as PDA in download mode, but odin reported as failed. And I tried to boot and it doesn't showed some pc & mobile symbol on boot. Anything wrong in the process I followed? I flashed the DDLF2 again with Odin 1.83
I appreciate any help from the members, Thank U!

Take out the battery.Leave it for five minutes.Put it back in.Then try flashing DDLF2 again.

Reactions: shree.cse

acuicultor

Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Jan 3, 2013
Palma de Mallorca
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I flashed DDLF2 and I'm able to boot now. I would like to know the way to root as the CFroot from OP was failed for me. Thank U

Do you decompress the file (cf root) before flash, if yes may be that was the mistake.
I flashed ddlf2 and cfroot a few days ago and no problem faced.
Just flash cf-root without decompress in pda on odin.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium

shree.cse

Apr 30, 2010
Bangalore
Do you decompress the file (cf root) before flash, if yes may be that was the mistake.
I flashed ddlf2 and cfroot a few days ago and no problem faced.
Just flash cf-root without decompress in pda on odin.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium
I didn't decompressed it. Anyway I tried again and it still failed and I had to flash DDLF2 again. Do I need to Select the Phone bootloader Update?

Last edited:

varunthapliyal999

Aug 8, 2010
Dehradun
Last edited:

dante0927

Nov 14, 2011
passwword

bro, ihave problem.After flash DDLF2 and it is sucess,y it ask for password?please help,thx

LoLaTiOn

Feb 2, 2012
Tours
always put the pit if you flash with odin

all higher base CM10 A3 are partitioned
we must not forget this very important detail

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DDLF2 Full (PIT,BOOTLOADER,PDA,PHONE,CSC) Orignal Firmware.
    Imported From Samsung Service Center Directly, Ultra Compressed 200 MB Only Uploaded By Me "Sgatechwork". :cool: :good: :laugh: :victory: Enjoy ... Don't forget PRESS "THANKS BUTTON" :good: :good:

You Can Directly Flash This On your i9003 no need to flash any thing before this. Because its a full pack firmware.
    For cm 10 10.1 or any other based on these if you are from india or if you want your baseband Version to I9003DDLE1 Than just download modem.zip (ultra Compressed) from attachment Extract zip take modem.bin and push it in /radio 0664 which is rw-rw-r--

Like this Screenshot_2013-06-19-09-37-18.jpg
    Download Only Modem.bin View attachment modem.zip

Resumable Links

Download Now

Mirror

Mirror Download

Edit:
    Confirmation
    SHOT0000.jpg SHOT0002.jpg

Installation instructions:

1:Turn Off Your Phone
    2:press Vol Down+Home + Power Until Downloading Screen Comes...
    3:Than Start Loading Files in

Code:
    PIT =latona_20110114.pit 
    Bootloader =APBOOT_I9003DDLF2_CL1153545_REV08_user_low_ship.tar.md5 
    PDA=CODE_I9003DDLF2_CL1153545_REV08_user_low_ship.tar.md5 
    Phone=MODEM_I9003DDLE1_REV_00_CL1149304.tar.md5 
    CSC=GT-I9003-MULTI-CSC-ODDLF2_RST.tar.md5
    For CF Root Open Odin 1.85 Load Only PDA=DDLF2-CFROOT-30-06-2012.tar

For Root And ClockWorkMode Recovery

CF Root LF2 (PDA only with Odin) Download Download CF Root Link
    Download Odin 1.85 Download Now

Than Check Box Re-Partition Auto Reboot F.Reset Time Phone Bootloader Update Than Press Start When it says PASS In a green Box wait Till reboot is done than remove the cable enjoy...
    NEW link with Driver Samsung Odin 1.85 FULL LF2 and CF LF2

FULL-DDLF2 (DRIVER SAMSUNG,ODIN 1.85,PIT,BOOTLOADER,PDA,PHONE,CSC,CF ROOT).rar - 197.26 MB

small size !!! for OP if you want ?
    Good news bro
    easy clean now !!!

Tested just now I will review all the installation instructions thank you for this easy clean

With Odin 1.85
    - Full LF2 reset odin then remove cable and battery after bootanimation
    PIT =latona_20110114.pit
    Bootloader =APBOOT_I9003DDLF2_CL1153545_REV08_user_low_ship.tar.md5
    PDA=CODE_I9003DDLF2_CL1153545_REV08_user_low_ship.tar.md5
    Phone=MODEM_I9003DDLE1_REV_00_CL1149304.tar.md5
    CSC=GT-I9003-MULTI-CSC-ODDLF2_RST.tar.md5
    - CF LF2 (PDA only with Odin) reset odin then remove cable and battery after bootanimation
    - jellymystery A4 reboot automatic recovery works fine now !!!
    - jellymystery A4 again with new recovery
    - Wip cache and dalvik cache

time of need to put this topic in post-it

can you add link CFroot LF2 also
    - CF Root LF2 (PDA only with Odin)

enjoy...
    No I'm talking about ddfl2 rom. Actual os

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

No,Just select PIT,PDA,PHONE and CSC.
    After it boots,go to download mode again select CFRoot file as PDA,and do not select anything other than Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time
    Here is the full procedure with photos given by LoLaTiOn
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=42056086&postcount=2
    Does this mean that we can flash DDLF2 directly instead of starting from xxkpe as this new uploaded firmware contain all necessary files??