[Server Up] Atrix Reboot Project | All the files you need in one place!

Search This thread

samcripp

Retired Recognized Developer
May 20, 2010
Sanford
Server Stability

I will be working on server stability this weekend, so I'm sorry if you giuys try to download stuff and is a no go. Not to mention, i live in florida and is currently a bad season in the weather deparment, please be patient, thank you!

Reactions: Matada02

Tronith

Jan 20, 2013
Thornhill
hi. sorry if this was asked but im so confused. i want to restore my atrix to stock but still keep root and boot loader unlocked. iam on bell. which rom am i saposed to use?

samcripp

May 20, 2010
Sanford
I don't think there is a way to return and keep root. But you could easily find all the necessary files to go back and root on the repo.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium HD app

samcripp

May 20, 2010
Sanford
Setting Up New Server

It will be complete by Tuesday night. Wait patiently!

Update: Server running but could go down again today for further tune up and testing. We got space now too.

Last edited:

Tronith

Jan 20, 2013
Thornhill
I don't think there is a way to return and keep root. But you could easily find all the necessary files to go back and root on the repo.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium HD app

Az I said before I am on bell. Can you point me in the right direction For what file I am sapossed to download?

Sent from my SGH-I757M using xda premium

samcripp

May 20, 2010
Sanford
Az I said before I am on bell. Can you point me in the right direction For what file I am sapossed to download?

Sent from my SGH-I757M using xda premium

No, sorry, i just simply don't know what you will need on a Bell device. I'm familiar with the Atrix I use to have, which were ATT. I don't even have an atrix anymore. I do this as a hobby, and the Atrix community holds a piece of my heart, so I keep this files up for everyone.

samcripp

May 20, 2010
Sanford
Sorry about inconvenience.

As of yesterday, I'm homeless. so I don't have a place to host the server currently. As soon as I do I will bring back the files online, I'm so sorry about the inconvenience.

Vazay

Sep 20, 2011
As of yesterday, I'm homeless. so I don't have a place to host the server currently. As soon as I do I will bring back the files online, I'm so sorry about the inconvenience.

Can you drop the most important/most requested files to dropbox or something and PM me the link? I'll upload them to motocheck website (I got almost 1.5 gig of free space)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Atrix Reboot Project
    An effort to collect and document all the releases previously lost to SOPA.​
    Web access to the best collection of all files Atrix 4G.
    Works from desktop, or phone!!!​
    Why?
    Simple. During the horrible time SOPA was consider for legislation, many of the file upload sites on the internet went dark. Along with those sites hundreds and hundreds of Atrix files when into history as well. This files, not all, but some, were unique items that can't be found any longer. This project aims at bringing all those files back together and store them on a more reliable place.​
    But how can I help?
    I'm glad you ask. You may already be in possession of the files. Or know how to fish for SBF. Maybe you are a cheesecaking fool with tons of OTA's. Maybe you created fruit cakes for older builds. There is many ways you can be of help. Best way to know is to join the IRC chat and find out, or simply join and chat.​
    IRC Communication​
    Freenode Server
    #moto-atrix​
    How to upload to the new repository!​
    You require an FTP client, I provided a configuration file for the most popular client FileZilla.
    Manual Settings
    FTP username: atrix
    FTP password: reboot
    FTP server: opencripp.no-ip.org
    FTP & explicit FTPS port: 21

I heavily will be monitoring the server, no illegal files!​
    Guidelines and Rules for the storage service!
    1. No music, movies, virus, drm content, etc, etc.​
    2. Dev's are welcome to upload their ROMs here. Please create a folder with your name, and upload the ROMs there.​
    3. Only free .apks, and only if they are related to the atrix at all. Apps (.apk) must be uploaded to its own folder.​
    How to link to an uploaded file.
    (Option 1) atrix.opencripp.org/file_name_here.zip​
    I like the idea of having a wiki too! :good:

will create a wiki and a fruit cake for the ics leak tomorrow
    Preserve everything, the server has unlimited storage. I will begin posting the files in a litle bit to tomorrow. school now! great progress last night on the app.
    Good and Bad news.

Bad news. Do to a pm I received today I've decided not to upload the 21gb of sbf I have currently on my PC. I just can't risk making the whole community responsible for hard bricks from novice users.

Good news. I will tho make some quick "OG" fruit cakes from any requested sbf. The OG series won't have root and won't be de-odex. They will simply be a safe stock alternative.

The site will be available in about 3 hours. All the files uploaded except the sbf will be there. And all you have to do is come on this thread and request an OG fruit cake and if I have the sbf it should be up in a few days. Now, I won't do fruit cakes for every sbf. Only foe the latest of the region requested.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app