Here for everboy. Have a fun

Attachments

• SHIFTpack.Liberate.CAB
    6 KB · Views: 920
  • Liberate.lnk.txt
    64 bytes · Views: 1,482

BHS Interceptor

Aug 3, 2010
No mather what i do , i cannot get it done.
Could it be a rom isue?

Hi, it might be due to the "ink.txt" file ;-) Use the e-mail link on modaco´s site and it will work..., at least it worked out fine for me a few days ago. I´m still troubleshooting with the WM 6 and Office Mobile 6.1 issue, but I´m sure I´ll find the solution here. :D

mshauny

Feb 21, 2011
not working!!!!!
Liberate = text and remains text
Just download the attached files in this thread.
1. open cmd (hope you know because it's basic)
2. navigate to the downloaded files with cmd (Liberate.Ink.text)
3. type : copy Liberate.Ink.text Liberate.Ink
4. send yourself an email to the account in the Snap side
5. follow the instructions at the original tutorial (can't post links since I have less than 8 post)

and you're good to go. did the same an now my shift is Liberated

-----

Guys I can't seem to be able to download the extra files. like office, notes, IE etc, does anyone have a working link?

Armazia

Nov 23, 2008
Liberating

For anyone who had the problem like me with the "Liberate.ink" file, don't make it "liberate.ink" but make it liberate.Lnk" its not an i. I spend a day to find out it was an L..

Sargento2000

Oct 8, 2007
Someone please email me the original files sent from Modaco, some how I'm not able to do it. MOD EDIT REMOVED EMAIL

Last edited by a moderator:

Mayzin

Jun 12, 2012
Liberate.lnk & shiftpack.liberate.cab

Can somebody please email me those files (Liberate.lnk & shiftpack.liberate.cab) i just got the htc shift x9500 from amazon and all the links to those files are dead. this is my email bleus_yeux@hotmail.com.

thanks

stagsval20

Jul 16, 2012
shiftpack.liberate.cab

please mail me the shiftpack.libearate.cab and shift pack on my id : dhavalpithadia@yahoo.in

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Can somebody please email me those files (Liberate.lnk & shiftpack.liberate.cab) i just got the htc shift x9500 from italy and all the links to those files are dead. this is my email dhavalpithadia@yahoo.in

jeffc83

Aug 4, 2010
Philadelphia "burbs"
please mail me the shiftpack.libearate.cab and shift pack on my id : dhavalpithadia@yahoo.in

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Can somebody please email me those files (Liberate.lnk & shiftpack.liberate.cab) i just got the htc shift x9500 from italy and all the links to those files are dead. this is my email dhavalpithadia@yahoo.in

Did you ever get those files? If so, please PM me...I need them as well! Thanks in advance.

amitseth

Jul 30, 2012
HTC Shift Liberate

Hi all,

As all of you, I just bought HTC Shift X9500 GSM. Now, the situation is

1. Windows Vista is in Italian language, want to convert it in English US or UK
2. Got the Shiftpack downloaded, but when I email it to myself, the snapvue does not show the attachments in it.

Please let me know / help me, step by step.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Check it out (with video):

http://www.modaco.com/content/forum/266537/View-Topic/

Thanks to those who made this possible (primarily by providing USBTool, which I have actually edited to fix the typos) :D

P
    Liberate files

Just in case someone (still) needs them.

I just got a second Shift and found out that the files were still on my email server.

Enjoy
    Go to the first of the two links i posted.
    In "htc-shift-liberate-unsorted-files-guide-modaco1"
    click "htc-shift-liberate-unsorted-files-guide-modaco"
    next "1st step Email 2 urself"
    here you'll find "Liberate.lnk"
    Just 64kb of size- not more than this.
    It's just a link with a specified name- nothing else.

The rest can be read in the how-to you find in the same link.

As always: if this reply has been helpful to you, don't mind clicking "Thanks"-button.
    registryeditor.exe could be found for download in the original how-to, you just had to click on "registryeditor.exe" in the text.
    Took me several days to find out, i always searched for it in Vista and SnapVue till i accidently opened the original how-to.
    Unfortunately i have messed up my downloads, but for sure will find and then upload it for you.
    If you've come this far you're really cloooose to finish ;)
    FOUND IT!
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=377441
    Working downloads at the end of post #1