24th June 2013, 05:21 AM |#251  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kanhangad
Thanks Meter: 262

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by razvy79rzv

@abhinavthms
1. M8 you have in system\etc\init.d S03ondemand and system_tweak. Those two contain settings for ondemand cpu governor. I think we should use only one configuration for this governor...take a look.
2. How can I modify the sampling rate for better performance (I know less battery)? I modified the sampling rate from 120000 to 60000 with antutu cpu master and it reverts it back to 120000.

3. I would like to try lower sampling rate at 60000 or maybe less, up threshold lower then 95 (maybe 85, 70) and min cpu freq lower then 480 (320 or even 122)...what do you say about this tweaking? maybe it will be better... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...97&postcount=2

i don't think any of those tweaks will be useful 'cause our processor has only 2 frequency steps...

Still i'm not an expert in these stuff so i recommend you ask somebody who has good grasp on kernel stuff.
24th June 2013, 05:44 AM |#252  
Flag ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 399

More
help....
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinavthms

i don't think any of those tweaks will be useful 'cause our processor has only 2 frequency steps...

Still i'm not an expert in these stuff so i recommend you ask somebody who has good grasp on kernel stuff.

bro installed ur build 3 speed is awesome....bt 1 problem that cant turn on wifi after turning on like as in cm roms it turns on bt stucks at scanning and cant connect till i restart......

using philzz recovery......
24th June 2013, 06:31 AM |#253  
Flag Bacau
Thanks Meter: 62

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinavthms

When you have time take a look here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1778975
24th June 2013, 07:05 AM |#254  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 346

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keval_104

bro installed ur build 3 speed is awesome....bt 1 problem that cant turn on wifi after turning on like as in cm roms it turns on bt stucks at scanning and cant connect till i restart......

using philzz recovery......

I'm too using this rom build 3 but I didn't face any WiFi toggle issues.....!
It works perfectly fine
Came to sense after a while this is the best sense Rom smooth fast and no random reboots
Gonna stay on this Rom for a while till no new roms come out
Hey OP can u please add some Rosie features of changing the font ...?

Sent from my HTC Explorer using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to electron.hTcpico For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift electron.hTcpico Ad-Free
25th June 2013, 11:04 PM |#255  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thumbs up
It has Spanish language? Thank you.
26th June 2013, 01:31 PM |#256  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kanhangad

More
Pure OC for sense 4
Okay now @cuteprince has released safe OC for our phone and you hear all those people running AOSP based roms boasting about the OC in their phones.But if you are a sense fan like myself and don't want to change to AOSP just for an OC,then you are at the right place.

Huge thanks to @cuteprince for helping me out

Tested with TigerSense v3 successfully. Should be fully compatible with all sense 4 roms based on build 8

NOTE:Hey people the updater-script of various roms differ a little as its not possible for me to modify all the updater-scripts..Please ask the respective rom makers..

I made the partitions ext2 as i had problems with ext4 when using TWRP. Even if you don't have TWRP,partition it as ext2 as the kernel is designed to work with ext2

I have made this as noob proof as possible if you don't understand any step,feel free to ask.

1.Preparing your SD card: Partition your sd card as per cuteprince's order here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...22&postcount=2 BUT INSTEAD OF EXT4,PARTITION IT AS EXT2

2.Extract the rom.zip of your favourite sense 4 rom (TigerSense recommended)

3.Replace \META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script with this one http://www.mediafire.com/view/nqi68r...updater-script after renaming updater_script.txt to updater_script

4.Remove 78mv2ext from /system/etc/init.d (or 04a2ext in case of TigerSense v3 and up) [Anything related to sd-ext]

5.Rezip your rom folder

6.Download this zip:http://www.mediafire.com/download/kb...je/TigerOC.zip

7.Flash rom zip and then immediately flash TigerOC.zip (or merge both zips with except META-INF folder and flash)

8.Reboot

9.Complete setup

10.Reboot again
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to abhinavthms For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abhinavthms Ad-Free
26th June 2013, 03:11 PM |#257  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 20

More
cute_prince recommended class 6 nd i have 4? will that be a problem!!!
26th June 2013, 03:26 PM |#258  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kanhangad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolboy420

cute_prince recommended class 6 nd i have 4? will that be a problem!!!

you can test it....But don't push the phone too far.
The Following User Says Thank You to abhinavthms For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abhinavthms Ad-Free
26th June 2013, 04:34 PM |#259  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kanhangad

More
Forgot to post the benchmark screenshots in my own thread...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-06-26_17-16-37.png
Views:	195
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	2071114   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-06-26_17-20-15.png
Views:	186
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	2071115  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abhinavthms For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abhinavthms Ad-Free
26th June 2013, 07:07 PM |#260  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I'm using flyrom v4, I tried oc by the method u suggested but ended up in HTC splash screen .. I think it is caused due to the media sym linked to data .. can u please guide me ..
Thanks in advance ...

Sent from my HTC Explorer using xda premium
27th June 2013, 03:44 AM |#261  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 570

More
Buddy I followed your steps (in sense 5ex build 5) and ended up in a boot loop......
I have class 10 sd card...
please help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)