FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP/FRAMEWORK] NOGAPPS Project (NetworkLocation, MapsAPI, Blank Store)

496 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,276

By MaR-V-iN, Senior Member on 17th June 2012, 05:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th June 2013, 05:24 PM |#301  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
What's the trick to running that jar?

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2
25th June 2013, 08:14 PM |#302  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingmedic

What's the trick to running that jar?

Open a Terminal/Command Prompt on your pc in the folder where you downloaded the jar and enter "java -jar android-checkin-1.0.jar <email> <password>"
26th June 2013, 03:21 AM |#303  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaR-V-iN

Open a Terminal/Command Prompt on your pc in the folder where you downloaded the jar and enter "java -jar android-checkin-1.0.jar <email> <password>"

okay. so apparently 7zip opens jar files. So inside the jar file are three directories. what exactly am i supposed to do with those directories. sorry. kinda tired. just came off a 36 hour shift and have to be back at it at 7am for another 24....

okay. read a little on pages 20-24. So now my question is this; actually i think it's going to be two....
1) do i run the .jar on my PC or on my nook?
2) on the nook how do i navigate (via terminal) to get to my downloads folder?
26th June 2013, 04:29 AM |#304  
Thanks Meter: 1,034

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingmedic

okay. so apparently 7zip opens jar files. So inside the jar file are three directories. what exactly am i supposed to do with those directories. sorry. kinda tired. just came off a 36 hour shift and have to be back at it at 7am for another 24....

okay. read a little on pages 20-24. So now my question is this; actually i think it's going to be two....
1) do i run the .jar on my PC or on my nook?
2) on the nook how do i navigate (via terminal) to get to my downloads folder?

You run the jar on your PC.

Code:
cd /sdcard/Download
26th June 2013, 03:49 PM |#305  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mevordel

You run the jar on your PC.

Code:
cd /sdcard/Download

so hook the nook up to the computer, let it get a drive letter assigned, and then navigate that way?

maybe you could clarify this process in the OP?
26th June 2013, 10:07 PM |#306  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
To generate an android id:
  1. On your PC:
  2. Install Java (if not already done)
  3. Download android-checkin-1.0.jar from here
    • On Windows: Download bla.bat into the same folder as android-checkin-1.0.jar and double click it
    • On Linux/OSX: Open a Terminal in the folder where android-checkin-1.0.jar is located and run
      Code:
      java -jar android-checkin-1.0.jar <email> <password>
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to MaR-V-iN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MaR-V-iN Ad-Free
27th June 2013, 01:03 AM |#307  

More
Copy

---------- Post added 27th June 2013 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 26th June 2013 at 11:53 PM ----------

Worked like a charm! Blank store now working!

3rd July 2013, 01:28 AM |#308  
Thanks Meter: 405

Donate to Me
More
Guys I'm trying to get this to work with XPrivacy - I've changed my phone's ID with it, so naturally the blank shop should also get that spoofed id.

How can I check in with that id? That step with the jar is needed before the store works right? And another stupid question: How can I make a google account to use with the blank store without a phone number?
6th July 2013, 05:51 PM |#309  
Thanks Meter: 1,034

More
I have a bug to report with blank store. To reproduce: search for "carddav". Notice at the top of the list there are a free and a paid version. If you tap on the free version, it redirects to the paid one. This is because the packages have the same name except that one is capitalized.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
15th July 2013, 10:07 PM |#310  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
BlankStore Installation
Hi,
your project is awesome! I use CM9 on an Xperia Mini Pro, and I wouldn't consider installing gapps...
I have your NetworkLocation working like a charme, and the Maps API has enabled installation of apps I couldn't install before.

However, I am having trouble installing the BlankStore.

Quote:

Copy new com.android.vending.apk to /system/app with permission 644 or rw-r--r--

I don't get that. I have so far just installed your BlankStore apk, created the account with an AndroidID retrieved with android-checkin.jar. I can list my installed apps and search the store, but when I try to install an app, Market crashes (sometimes before the download starts, sometimes after).

Any thoughts?
Thanks so much, you da man!

kingstah
16th July 2013, 01:27 AM |#311  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zroice

Guys I'm trying to get this to work with XPrivacy - I've changed my phone's ID with it, so naturally the blank shop should also get that spoofed id.

BlankStore does not read any system ids, so none privacy app has an effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zroice

How can I check in with that id? That step with the jar is needed before the store works right? And another stupid question: How can I make a google account to use with the blank store without a phone number?

The checkin jar is needed if you don't already have a valid android id

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mevordel

I have a bug to report with blank store. To reproduce: search for "carddav". Notice at the top of the list there are a free and a paid version. If you tap on the free version, it redirects to the paid one. This is because the packages have the same name except that one is capitalized.

Thanks for reporting

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstah

I don't get that. I have so far just installed your BlankStore apk, created the account with an AndroidID retrieved with android-checkin.jar. I can list my installed apps and search the store, but when I try to install an app, Market crashes (sometimes before the download starts, sometimes after).

You need to install BlankStore as system app, copy it to /system/app and reboot
The Following User Says Thank You to MaR-V-iN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MaR-V-iN Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
you are limited to 8 thanks per day

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)