FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][m7]Android 4.4.3 KTU84L Google Play Edition - Rooted/Busybox/Odexed (6/4/14)

1,366 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,923

Post Reply Email Thread
27th June 2013, 06:57 PM |#31  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 978

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForcedZucchini

Can we get a torrent?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Doing it now

EDIT: I've never made a torrent before, is this all?
Attached Files
File Type: torrent bigxie_m7_GPe_odexed_tbalden.torrent - [Click for QR Code] (17.3 KB, 89 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to aooga For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aooga Ad-Free

27th June 2013, 06:57 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 386

More
Been running the pure Google Edition ROM on my T-Mobile Galaxy S4 for a couple hours now.

Gotta tell you guys something, the S4 DEFINITELY needs this ROM. It transformed it into an actually usable device now, no more constant micro-stuttering and lag (Which made me want to throw it out the window every time I use it). Unfortunately on the S4, Wifi doesn't work. The S4 performs much better without all those useless Samsung crap.

On the other hand, In my opinion the HTC One is near perfection out of the box already. (Even better with the leaked 4.2.2 Sense ROM) There is zero lag in the UI, Sense 5 seems very lightweight and it has a bunch of awesome features that I use everyday. For example the music player is GREAT, it has scrolling lyrics. I tried to find a good music player like the HTC one for the S4 but to no avail. I can't give that up. The Camera options are another that I can't give up, I love that it compiles all your videos and pictures into a cool professional looking 30 second "cliff note" video of the day, my wife and kids love that. Great feature! IR remote control, can't live without it and with the Google edition it's gone. Last the not least, the Browser. I love the HTC browser, it is buttery smooth, has native flash support, auto fit, performs flawless. I can't give that up for Chrome which is the browser that comes with the Google firmware.

Chrome is nice but it doesn't support flash and the performance is subpar. For example scrolling is not smooth, a little jittery. It seems like it scrolls at 15 frames per second, and the stock native browser is smooth at 60 frames per second. Same thing on the S4 with the included Chrome browser in the Google firmware.

Take my opinion with a grain of salt, if you have Galaxy S4 with S-Lag, you definitely need this ROM. I would gladly give up all those gimmicky features in TW for a smooth UI experience any day. With the HTC One, the UI is buttery from the start, and all those goodies that HTC threw in are actually positive perks.

My S4 will be running the Google ROM, and my HTC will stay with Sense.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dan37tz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dan37tz Ad-Free
27th June 2013, 06:58 PM |#33  
Flag Chantilly
Thanks Meter: 604

Donate to Me
More
Torrent!

Currently seeding as much as I can. Please seed and don't just leech! We need this!
Attached Files
File Type: torrent bigxie_m7_GPe_odexed_torrent.torrent - [Click for QR Code] (17.4 KB, 110 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shishir95 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shishir95 Ad-Free
27th June 2013, 06:58 PM |#34  
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 172

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsymbol

I cant help it but asking for someone please report battery life with BetterBatteryStat once done downloading & testing.
thanks for your time guys.

Way too early for battery life. Come back in a week.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flibblesan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flibblesan Ad-Free
27th June 2013, 06:58 PM |#35  
Flag Duisburg
Thanks Meter: 143

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eloquent

wtf, i live in germany too, but what the hell is your upload like? extraterestrial?

Dunno. Upload from Student hostel...
The Following User Says Thank You to ultimatepichu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ultimatepichu Ad-Free
27th June 2013, 07:00 PM |#36  
Flag California

More
Okay done...torrent file attached.
Attached Files
File Type: torrent bigxie_m7_GPe_odexed_tbalden.torrent - [Click for QR Code] (17.3 KB, 101 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to aooga For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aooga Ad-Free
27th June 2013, 07:02 PM |#37  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bay Area, CA
Thanks Meter: 5,923

Donate to Me
More
Thanks everyone!

I've updated the OP with the mirrors and torrent. Keep it spreading
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigxie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bigxie Ad-Free
27th June 2013, 07:05 PM |#38  
Flag Chantilly
Thanks Meter: 604

Donate to Me
More
I'm confused. There are two torrents in this thread, whose torrent is everybody seeding and using? I'm not seeing any connections on mine despite being the one listed in the OP.
27th June 2013, 07:06 PM |#39  
Flag California

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shishir95

I'm confused. There are two torrents in this thread, whose torrent is everybody seeding and using? I'm not seeing any connections on mine despite being the one listed in the OP.

I dont know. I have one, and another person has one. I myself have seeded ~200mb and I see around 30 others seeding as well.

EDIT: availability is at ~1.5. Long way to go guys.
27th June 2013, 07:07 PM |#40  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Take a torrent.
Attached Files
File Type: torrent bigxie_m7_GPe_odexed_tbalden.zip.torrent - [Click for QR Code] (17.3 KB, 52 views)
27th June 2013, 07:08 PM |#41  
Flag Duisburg
Thanks Meter: 143

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hello00

bye bye ARHD hello AOSP

until mike release his (probably)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)