Thanks Meter: 3

By garok89, Senior Member on 5th August 2009, 04:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th August 2009, 09:06 PM |#551  
OP Senior Member
Flag East Kilbride

More
senab....we need you to sign the svn version...there were bugs in the translations meaning that using the localized versions will crash

please export and sign it as 2.05 / 205 and get cyan to stick it on the market

thanks

11th August 2009, 09:46 PM |#552  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Update: Download doesn't stop anymore on Orientation Change. Will be included in the next Version
The Following User Says Thank You to FireFart For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FireFart Ad-Free
11th August 2009, 10:13 PM |#553  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 0

More
stop download problem...
i just updated to the 2.0 version off the market, and i was testing it to see if i could download 3.9.7. the download started awesome, but when i went to cancel it, it acted like it cancelled, but it didn't. i noticed the 3g icon in the dock going crazy (constand up/down arrows). i went to settings > applications > manage applications > menu > filter > running programs and noticed that cmupdater was still active. i had to force stop the app to get the download to stop. other than that, beautiful
11th August 2009, 10:17 PM |#554  
OP Senior Member
Flag East Kilbride

More
strange...never happened to me....

can you try repeat it?
did u change the orientation of the phone? there is a bug relating to the download appearing to stop after orientation change.... it is fixed in the svn version....hopefully it will be on the market tonight
11th August 2009, 10:35 PM |#555  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by garok89

strange...never happened to me....

can you try repeat it?
did u change the orientation of the phone? there is a bug relating to the download appearing to stop after orientation change.... it is fixed in the svn version....hopefully it will be on the market tonight

I very well could have changed the orientation, if i did, it was after i cancelled the download. i was able to reproduce it. just start a download, and when it starts, click cancel. the download appears to stop, but in the background it doesn't.
11th August 2009, 10:40 PM |#556  
OP Senior Member
Flag East Kilbride

More
weird....have u done an uninstall and reinstall? let me know if that fixes it thanks
12th August 2009, 02:29 AM |#557  
Flag Cornwall, united kingdom
Thanks Meter: 338

Donate to Me
More
No longer applicable................
12th August 2009, 06:11 AM |#558  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 5,789

Donate to Me
More
I updated the metadata files for 3.9.8. Haven't had a chance set things up on my server yet.
12th August 2009, 08:33 AM |#559  

More
Please, please, PLEASE, allow us to change the language. I don't know who translated it to spanish but it is like Ned Flanders is on my phone with a dictionary and absolutely no idea about my language (it may have been translated from english to japanese, then chinese, then korean, then english, then french and finally to spanish, it's just awful).

"Checkea ahorita", seriously WTF?
12th August 2009, 08:36 AM |#560  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenGM

Please, please, PLEASE, allow us to change the language. I don't know who translated it to spanish but it is like Ned Flanders is on my phone with a dictionary and absolutely no idea about my language (it may have been translated from english to japanese, then chinese, then korean, then english, then french and finally to spanish, it's just awful).

"Checkea ahorita", seriously WTF?

According to the Translator it's Mexican Spanish

Don't know if it is possible, to have a spanish and a mexican spanish version.
Currently i only use the 2 letter language code.
12th August 2009, 08:52 AM |#561  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFart

According to the Translator it's Mexican Spanish

Don't know if it is possible, to have a spanish and a mexican spanish version.
Currently i only use the 2 letter language code.

I don't even think that's mexican spanish (even though that would explain some of the Flanderized text) since most of the text is broken. The translator probably ran it through a (bad) automatic translator and then "fixed" some of the non-mexican words (comprobar=>checkear, ahora=>ahorita, conseguir=>agarrar...).

The checkbox to get experimental builds (I think, it's the one on top of "Update Server") is labeled as "you build old people". I still don't know how anyone could translate "experimental" as "old".

My poor eyes bleed every time I open this app. It was already perfect when it was in English.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cmu, cmupdater, cyanogen, cyanogen-updater

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)