70 posts
Thanks Meter: 34

By ghanafirst, Member on 23rd June 2012, 06:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd July 2013, 03:05 AM |#811  
Flag STL
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Yea I had that problem too where I got no dial tone or anything. The phone wouldn't even dial out, jist kept hanging up. So basikally u saying u fixed most of ur problems by moving another phone on ur account then waitin a couple mins and moving ur original phone back on ur account? I kno that fixes error 16 but that fixed most of ur problems?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

2nd July 2013, 06:16 AM |#812  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Having a problem
I continue to use these things on my S3. Reformating it countless times trying to get the MSL code. I used the cmds and stuff and DFS CDMA only allows you to get it with the full version, like 700$ from what i read. Anything else i could use to get it without spending loads of money on a program that can successful help me!
2nd July 2013, 06:44 AM |#813  
Thanks Meter: 945

More
I've never used CDMA Workshop on the GS3. I've only used DFS and QPST/QXDM... All of which are free.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
2nd July 2013, 08:13 AM |#814  
Flag Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Meter: 757

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineMan

I've never used CDMA Workshop on the GS3. I've only used DFS and QPST/QXDM... All of which are free.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

I use the opposite lol just cdma workshop ... I only used qpst on the new htc one that's about it ...

Sent from my SGH-M919
The Following User Says Thank You to JUSMEJOSE For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JUSMEJOSE Ad-Free
2nd July 2013, 09:09 PM |#815  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-POUND

Yea I had that problem too where I got no dial tone or anything. The phone wouldn't even dial out, jist kept hanging up. So basikally u saying u fixed most of ur problems by moving another phone on ur account then waitin a couple mins and moving ur original phone back on ur account? I kno that fixes error 16 but that fixed most of ur problems?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Yeah, it fixed just about everything, I can make calls and send text. Im havent been able to send mms, it could be the boost prl that is really slow orthrough wifi. When I reset the prl to the original phone's prl, ill let you know of any changes, I have to reflash tho. So not sure if I want to do it, I dont want to lose service, but the error 16 (changing esn) fix I read u can do it often.
The Following User Says Thank You to jric1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jric1 Ad-Free
3rd July 2013, 03:57 AM |#816  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Okay so I got the msl code.
I tried setting up the phone today with CDMA workshop 2.7.0 and I kept running into errors for the ESN.
I got everything else right but I seemed to have trouble writing the NV_FILE.

youtube
/watch?v=FG28hhqpk4E

I watched that video and followed every step

But the problem consists of no access to the internet.
It says every time it needs to be activated.
Now I don't have my ESN to even restore it.
How would I reacquire it.
3rd July 2013, 05:25 AM |#817  
Flag Los Angeles, CA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jric1

Yeah, it fixed just about everything, I can make calls and send text. Im havent been able to send mms, it could be the boost prl that is really slow orthrough wifi. When I reset the prl to the original phone's prl, ill let you know of any changes, I have to reflash tho. So not sure if I want to do it, I dont want to lose service, but the error 16 (changing esn) fix I read u can do it often.

Your prl doesn't have nothing to do with no being able to send mms ... dial ##3282# and others .... and check your MMSC URL says my boostmobile ...

Sent from my SGH-M919
The Following User Says Thank You to JUSMEJOSE For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JUSMEJOSE Ad-Free
3rd July 2013, 09:11 PM |#818  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSMEJOSE

Your prl doesn't have nothing to do with no being able to send mms ... dial ##3282# and others .... and check your MMSC URL says my boostmobile ...

Sent from my SGH-M919

Thanks, yeah, I make sure thats one of the first things I do before or after I reboot. I usually see the sprint mms url, but this it said "not set" in brackets. I still put it in, so theres probably something else. Im going to reset to get my old prl and reflash to see if I get the same problem. Ill update with outcome.
3rd July 2013, 09:23 PM |#819  
Flag Los Angeles, CA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jric1

Thanks, yeah, I make sure thats one of the first things I do before or after I reboot. I usually see the sprint mms url, but this it said "not set" in brackets. I still put it in, so theres probably something else. Im going to reset to get my old prl and reflash to see if I get the same problem. Ill update with outcome.

Dont reset the phone that causes problems with stock MMS app ...next time just update the profile/prl using the WiFi
Follow this guide and your problem will be solved...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...53&postcount=2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JUSMEJOSE For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JUSMEJOSE Ad-Free
3rd July 2013, 11:20 PM |#820  
Moderator Liaison / RC-RT Committee / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 46,406

Donate to Me
More
Thread cleaned
It is against the rules to advertise any paid service
Thanks
FNM
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KennyG123 Ad-Free
23rd July 2013, 07:26 AM |#821  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have a stock s4 from US Cell that I just got today. I have flashed a few s3's to boost and was told it was the same process. After hours of research and a few lines in command prompt I was able to get into DM mode and was able to have workshop (cracked addition) and DFS free to be able to read and write. I know my SPC and have the correct password.

I was able to successfully fix the ESN of the S4 and then I tried to write the NV item 465 and 466 it said 0 files where written successfully. When I tried to put in the info for the data nothing seems to stick in DFS including the PRL so I am kind of at a loss.

Anyone please let me know what I am doing wrong so that I can get this s4 up and running on boost?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)