HTC Sense Camera For Google Edition ROMS [7/5]

Search This thread

hello00

Dec 29, 2009
South Miami, FL
Google Pixel 6 Pro
thanks to aaronlam he was able to get the Sense camera working on GE roms..credit goes for him.
now..this camera is smaller than his 'cause I pulled it out from a sense rom and used the modded classes and resources files

-

-

dbgnd2.png

How to install

just install it like any others apks

Attachments

• Camera_Signed.apk
    3.1 MB · Views: 45,296
Last edited:

Mazda

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2008
I knew this was bound to happen due to the Sense apks and jars still in system/framework :)

Good job dude!!!

Reactions: NYCHitman1

altimax98

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
Wow what a great start... This is literally the only thing keeping me on full Sense...

Patiently waiting for the Album to be ported :)

AllAboutTheCore

Oct 21, 2012
Leeds, UK
Cool work bro! ... So how's the quality? I assume it should be as good as it is on Sense being that it uses the same files?

Also, would it be possible to bundle the volume rocker as shutter button into this signed apk?

Last edited:

jpeepers

Feb 7, 2008
Colorado
upload to G+ and check if it animates

Let me see if I can find the file? There is nothing in the gallery after taking the picture but let me search with a file explorer and see if it's there.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

It does take a short MP4 video when using ZOE and it's in the 100MEDIA directory. Does not show up the gallery though? Must be some sort of post processing that sense does that it not being done in the GE edition? The ZOE photos I took with a sense ROM are also MP4 but they still show up in gallery view?

ainen

Aug 26, 2011
I'm back on stock and I took a few Zoes with this camera and I can confirm that they show up correctly now. It appears that the Google gallery just doesn't support the format that Zoes are taken in...or something...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thanks to aaronlam he was able to get the Sense camera working on GE roms..credit goes for him.
    now..this camera is smaller than his 'cause I pulled it out from a sense rom and used the modded classes and resources files

-

-

dbgnd2.png

How to install

just install it like any others apks
    FFS I've subscribed to this thread to hear about updates in the camera. Not yet another sodding phone comparison. I'm sure there's forums sonewhere for how far up a wall we can pee isn't there?
    Heads up before anyone asks... This isn't working on 4.3 lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    i know how to fix this..i just moved to a new house so when i get access to the internet at home i will update it
    Great job!

What was taken off camera??
    I mean what doesn't work here?

everything works except there is no htc album..working on it