HTC Universal ( Imate Jasjar ) Not entering Bootloader mode, Or powering on.

Search This thread

tkf

Apr 9, 2009
It seems that i forgot how to read but i couldn't find solution in wiki. :(
What to do to enter the bootloader when after flashing error device even do not power on. If it is without battery red light is on. When i connect it to usb with battery red light flashes and goes off. I also couldn't enter bootloader.

XXXIcemanXXX

Jul 23, 2008
Doha, Qatar
Not entering Bootloader mode, Or powering on.

Hey there guys. Same issue..Uni doesn't start, doesn't go to bootloader mode, doesn't charge, and doesn't get detected by the pc. and i see that the last post was in April last year. so i guess there has been no solution. I guess i should consider my Uni dead, unless some angel here decides to help. Wiki doesn't have anything related to it. if ther is den kindly guide me to it as i have searched for the last few days widout ne success..Nebody out there who can help plz?

Iceman

macsurf

Oct 10, 2008
Hello, I have the same problems, no chance to enter to bootloader, after connect to charging red light flashed and goes off.
Maybe there is somehow to repair bootloader via riff box ? unfortunately but there I don`t see support for this model.
Is this true that it is possible flash this unit via sd card ? I have tried prepare sd image via Ranju_sd_card but there is some errors.
I will be greatfull for any help :)

pjdcomputers

Apr 7, 2012
hi have you tried plugging the usb into a usb plug i have just got a htc pda and it wouldnt boot on usb to laptop plugged it into a usb plug direct to mains and its charging fine this might help