FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KERNEL][Xperia S] DooMKernel {GB}[Rel:v04a]{STOPPED}

13,205 posts
Thanks Meter: 39,835
 
Thread Closed Email Thread
9th July 2013, 03:35 PM |#821  
davidbar93's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bat Yam
Thanks Meter: 248
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RISHI RAJ

So have u got stock kernel.It would be so good of you if u can post it

Sent from my Xperia S using xda premium

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------



What to do then?Any solutions

Sent from my Xperia S using xda premium

Here it is ,just flash it in fastboot(.73 firmware stock kernel):
http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/98284915/file.html
The Following User Says Thank You to davidbar93 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift davidbar93 Ad-Free
 
 
9th July 2013, 03:38 PM |#822  
RISHI RAJ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 181
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbar93

Here it is ,just flash it in fastboot(.73 firmware stock kernel):
http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/98284915/file.html

Thanks a ton

Sent from my Xperia S using xda premium
11th July 2013, 06:15 AM |#823  
guidoido004's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 249
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RISHI RAJ

Thanks a ton

Sent from my Xperia S using xda premium

you guys are f***ing me up... mega mirror please... cant download from others without my phone, and my phone isnt booting right now...
11th July 2013, 06:22 AM |#824  
Ben36's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,898
 
More
Why can't you access anything but mega on a pc/laptop?

Sent from my 4.2.2 Xperia S via Tapatalk
12th July 2013, 10:31 AM |#825  
ohwarumbloss's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kalletal
Thanks Meter: 755
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbar93

Here it is ,just flash it in fastboot(.73 firmware stock kernel):
http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/98284915/file.html

Is there any chance to get Doomkernel and Modules from you? I went back to GB because I really need HD recording ;-(
I managed to flash .75 and root it already but Doomkernel would be awesome!
Thanks in advance!
Greetings
Thomas

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app
12th July 2013, 03:25 PM |#826  
precardo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 138
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohwarumbloss

Is there any chance to get Doomkernel and Modules from you? I went back to GB because I really need HD recording ;-(
I managed to flash .75 and root it already but Doomkernel would be awesome!
Thanks in advance!
Greetings
Thomas

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

There you are just flash via recovery...

Link for latest gingerbread Doomlord kernel https://app.box.com/s/rp8kzvek83x2c59ndn9k

And link for gingerbread Wi-Fi modules https://app.box.com/s/bwpy2355in0tlwvhyunp

Hit thanks if I helped you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to precardo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift precardo Ad-Free
12th July 2013, 03:58 PM |#827  
ohwarumbloss's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kalletal
Thanks Meter: 755
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by precardo

There you are just flash via recovery...

Link for latest gingerbread Doomlord kernel https://app.box.com/s/rp8kzvek83x2c59ndn9k

And link for gingerbread Wi-Fi modules https://app.box.com/s/bwpy2355in0tlwvhyunp

Hit thanks if I helped you

Great, thank you very much, you saved me there have a nice weekend!
Greetings
Thomas

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app
12th July 2013, 08:15 PM |#828  
Junior Member
Flag Glasgow
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
downloads
the download site has been down for days could you please update them
13th July 2013, 06:00 PM |#829  
ohwarumbloss's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kalletal
Thanks Meter: 755
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by precardo

There you are just flash via recovery...

Link for latest gingerbread Doomlord kernel https://app.box.com/s/rp8kzvek83x2c59ndn9k

And link for gingerbread Wi-Fi modules https://app.box.com/s/bwpy2355in0tlwvhyunp

Hit thanks if I helped you

The Doomkernel zip installed Xperia T keyboard lol could you please check it?
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Nevermind, found the kernel.elf inside the zip, thank you

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app
13th July 2013, 08:01 PM |#830  
precardo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 138
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohwarumbloss

The Doomkernel zip installed Xperia T keyboard lol could you please check it?
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Nevermind, found the kernel.elf inside the zip, thank you

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

Yeap sorry about the confusing updater script man, ....nevertheless the correct and required files are in the zip
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
doomkernel, doomlord, kernel
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes